Literally HOW

Literally HOW

Shit writing

When a someone loves someone else, but that someone doesn't love them back; the first someone engages in planning something called rape. One of the best ways to achieve this involves a goose, a duck, a turkey, some rope, a black bandana and the victim's children.

>tied up lolis
Do you want me to masturbate or what?

Bandanas don't prevent someone from speaking.

someone post the captioned image

Why the fuck at they wearing bandanas? Amon knows that doesn't prevent them from speaking, right?

Airbenders can bend through their breath.

It's to prevent them from blowing.

Yeah I don't understand this at all. Tenzin is literally a master airbender, the school of bending that Amon would have the least experience with. Tenzin should have been able to take him out.

Then again, Tenzin jobs so many fucking times in this show, what's one more?

>Tenzin is literally a master airbender, the school of bending that Amon would have the least experience with. Tenzin should have been able to take him out.
Amon is a skilled blood bender. Short of catching him unprepared, or yourself being an energy bender or a better blood bender than him, you don't really stand a chance.

Korra got him with his guard down and was only able to shot him with some gusts from afar. Had Amon tried to fight her instead of running away after everyone saw him water bending, he would have defeated Korra without trouble.

It's tied way too loose to prevent that.

Well, if their mouths are stuffed with something and and a bandanna is tied to keep it from falling out CORRECTLY, then yeah, it'll work.

People just assume it works that way because they've never tried it, or they just see it that way on TV. One strip of tape wouldn't keep anyone quite for long, you would need several, and that also depends on the quality of tape. A big strip of microfoam would work, but generally if you want the gag to stay on, and to keep the victim silent (as possible), you would want to stuff their mouth with something

So.. shitty writing general?

Nevermind even with ties hands they could jet away as Aang did all the damn time in his series.

It could probably last some days. I'll post the obvious ones.

That's bascialy a Korra thread.

When I first saw this I thought it would be revealed the mom told Amon to take away her baby's bending so she would have a child like her
I never watched past the first season, I'm guessing I wasn't right

I was almost to the point at yelling at the screen by episode 10 where absolutely no time was given to deal with the concept of bender /non bender schism made and dealing with the racial issues it should rise up and challenge. They don't even give you a damn reason why Korra and benders should be trusted, but nope, beating amon was enough to quite the masses.
Fuck bryke those fags ruin a great series.

Man, this really puts into perspective how much being Lin is suffering. Even her fucking mom.

Context?

>beating amon was enough to quite the masses.
Why do people always say this? They disbanded the benderocracy and replaced it with an elected non-bender president.

In the original Legend of Korra series, Lin Beifong sacrifices her bending to ensure Tenzin and his whole family escape Republic City.

Next episode, they somehow got caught.

Episode before the Sceen cap a squad of 40ish soldiers invaded the air temple trying to capture that family. They get beat pretty bad and after a serious scarifice they are seen getting away from the city. Next episode they are caught off screen and without explanation.

>tfw due to season 2 fuck up that's the only advice he can seek
The Avatar is doomed.

The Avatar world will be in even more danger in the future and it will be KORRA'S FAULT ALL OVER AGAIN

Reminder that at the end of S04:
- Earth nation is in chaos
- Vaatu is free to be reborn
- Spirits are still causing trouble and have no reason to stay
- Republic City was destroyed
- The past lives were killed
- benders that have no idea how to control their powers are popping everywhere

But the old council never needed to be all benders. Sokka and some Air Acolyte were on it during the flashbacks. They should have just fired the fire or earth council members for being useless shits and gotten some token non-benders in there.

Come on, everyone knows the real reason behind the use of bandanas is because it looks more edgy that way

-Vaatu is free to be reborn

This is the kicker of it all, isn't it? You have the LITERAL GOD SPIRIT OF EVIL, the Avatar universe's version of Satan, and he gets loose on your watch. So what do you do? You ABSORB HIM INTO YOURSELF.

Forget losing her past lives, Korra may have completely fucked the Avatar Spirit forever with that move. What happens as Vaatu gets stronger inside the Avatar? Is the Avatar going to actually become another Dark Avatar?

It seemed like they were always very careful to say that Korra "lost her connection to her past lives" instead of saying they were outright destroyed. I'm guessing they were leaving themselves open to a possible retcon where the connection is somehow restored. It looks doubtful that there would be another series though now.

Honestly? Bryke doesn't know much about their own lore. When they were questioned about that, they said it wouldn't be an issue for another 10k years. .

The thing is... the 10k years thing was because Vaatu needed to escape the tree (and thus needing harmonic convergence). He is just free now.

Bryke probably didn't wanted to make the fandom mad. I mean killing Aang permanently and destroying his soul from existance? Thats fucked up

And it all happen off screen and again it all just magically work out after amon was found out being a bender even though that should have caused a flash fire of controversy leading to further division.
But nah fuck it. The Avatar did it so magcily it all works out.

this

>Lin heroically sacrifices herself and loses her bending to save Tenzin and his family
>The entire family get captured off screen later anyways

It would be complete poetic justice if Vaatu took over Korra, Korra became the Dark Avatar, and Raava was like "fuck this shit" and bailed out to find someone competent to be the new Avatar.

Huh? I don't remember anything about Vaatu being absorbed by Korra.

>Sokka
I don't think he was part of the council; they just referred to him as 'chief'.

I don't want anymore after all the damage they did. In two seasons they destroyed everything that made the series great. In the last season they suck what little charme was in the series straight out.

Word of god.

Tell that to every writer ever.
Seriously its got to be one of the least believable tropes ever.
Sorry to all the penny gadget fans.

>He is just free now.
If someone dies in the Avatar State then Raava and Vaatu are released again to start again at the same time this time. Luckily no one has ever died in the Avatar State in the last 10,000 years.

They'll both be out and about tied to each other like they were wrestling before Wan helped Vaatu initially. Vaatu won't develop for the same reason Raava never regained her size in the 10,000 years she was inside Wan's soul.

It is stated that when Vaatu or Raava are destroyed, like what happened in the end of S02, they just pop out of one another. But since Raava is inside Korra, Vaatu will just appear inside Korra as well. If they will "wrestle", or what this should be doing to Korra, is up to debate. Honestly, i think the first avatar to "help" Vaatu for any reason will unleash all this shit again.

That's sums up every season gap. Bunch of shit happen that sounds more interesting then what we got.

>Huh? I don't remember anything about Vaatu being absorbed by Korra.
Raava was pulled out and extinguished by Unalaq when he fused with Vaatu. Then we see Korra pull Raava out of Vaatu when she's channeling her inner spirit and use Unalaq's spirit purification on them and they get spirited away. Vaatu is then reborn in Raava just as Raava was reborn in Vaatu and Vaatu is bound to Raava just as Raava was bound to Vaatu before she was pulled out by Korra.

And at the end of season 2 Raava and Korra fused again like how Wan did back then.

So all we need is for an Avatar to be morally dubious and the shitshow begins again.

They need to seek counsel with the people around them that they meet and live with like how Aang did. Roku was an info dump for Aang and a get out of jail free card. Aang determined what to do based on his upbringing and by his adventures with his friends. Korra asked those around her and let the world make decisions for itself based on the input of those in authority.

I still can not believe this is part of the same team that made last air bender

>the setting for TLoK is cool as
>destroyed but shit story and main cast

This is probably the biggest crime TLoK did.