This is the worst trailer I have ever seen

This is the worst trailer I have ever seen

Sup Forums really loves to hate-meme her, uh?

She's really perfect for it. The bad acting and shitty source material and political ramifications makes her prime for Sup Forums memeage.

excsuse me but u dont understand how much pottery has gone into this trailier it has so many potteries more than you can ever imagi ne so much that rain will compeoletely destroy jj with the pots

>political ramifications
Did you forget to take your meds, user?

Her character in Star Wars is riddled with political statement. Not simply being female, which is whatever, but the heavy-handed allegories and messages. I don't personally care, I'm just saying it's going to get memed.

all this needs is one of those little mouths sticking out like the xenomorphs

Who's standing behind her?

FAT OGRE SHIT

There must be some kind of way to shop Weinstein into these.

>the heavy-handed allegories and messages
Name one.

Nice try but doesn't work

someone put Blacked on this now

>"I wish someone could show me my place"
>*male authoritarian hand extends*

NO! NO REY!! DON'T SUCCUMB TO THE PATRIARCH-... JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!

She did mouth off about american gun laws.

>Rey weilds and 'unsheathes' phallic lightsaber
>begins masterfully using it
>accidentally even opens a vaginal crevice in the earth with her feminine force
>Father Figure Luke looks on with fear and awe
>"She's even more powerful than me!!", Father Figure Luke appears to think

lmao

>I'M AN INFERIOR FUCKHOLE
>I NEED A STRONG MAN TO SHOW ME MY PLACE
what did Rian Johnson mean by this?

this trailer did it

im not giving these fucking jews my money

Ironically, all the memeys have actually made me like her

It's fucking abysmal.

I went from "not very hyped" to outright disgusted.

It literally looks prequel tier or worse. And boring and uninteresting as fuck.

Holy shit, the part where it pulls out as Chewie growls and the fucking penguin yelps...or the goddamn design on Emo Kids face...Plus Hamill looks and sounds ridiculous.

It's going to be a disaster, isn't it?

Maybe it was just because I saw Blade Runner on the weekend. I dunno.

Did you pay for the last 2?

I have that kind of warped fondness you get for shitty source material when its memes become amusing enough.

I rather liked the trailer, I feel like this will be on the same level of ROTS in terms of storytelling, but I'm a minority in a crowd that enjoys Avatar, Frozen and Wes Anderson movies

No it wasn't.

I'd be more forgiving if it wasn't so clearly mapped across the plot structure of Empire Strikes Back.

They should seriously get public lashings for that kind of cynicism.

they have no idea what they're doing and that's why both the new star warses in the new trilogy has/will be generic trash with nothing behind it but money grubbing execs and directors thrust onto the project because they have hollywood merit; but not the good kind though, only good for flicks that cater to kids who love explotions and shit. fuck trump

>but I'm a minority in a crowd that enjoys Avatar, Frozen and Wes Anderson movies
makes sense, pal

They know it's so much a rehahs of ESB and some of ROTJ since there is a direct confrontation with Snoke, they had to resort to comsetic changes like let's put red everywhere. Hoth is a white planet but it's red underground whoaaa. Then you have Kylo Ren in a red room nobody has seen in TFA. Visually it looks like shit and Luke being a pansy is confirmed. They even revealed how Leia gets killed, this film is pathetic

IM ACTING