No Hulk storytime

>no Hulk storytime

Let's settle that hash right now.

For all you faggots going NOT MUH SHE-HULK and demanding the book be sexy fun, go give Totally Awesome Hulk a try. That should be more your speed, and I don't mean this as an insult.

I think this lawyer scene might even be better than Slott's or Soule's.

SHIT, got my captions wrong. I meant to say I liked the detail of having to lower the mirror. Sorry, guys!

Fun fact: I pitched a She-Hulk book to Marvel around this time last year, and it got spiked for this. I think they made the right choice.

Thanks OP! Keep 'em coming!

>Ryu, Barber, Zucker & Scott

Ryu's a lawyer?

While I would also be disappointed that she's not in sex goddess mode, I wouldn't be so tactless as to ask her why she's not green

Thank you, OP. This is a really good first issue. Which is a bit weird for me because I really disliked the same writer's issue of Supergirl.

Now taking bets! Mutant, Inhuman, Gamma mutate, Outsider (includes aliens, angels, demons, cthulhus, and the fae)

I say fae.

it was story time a couple of days before OP
But good job story timing something OP! we need more guys to do it

>no Hulk storytime
It was storytimed on Christmas, and the storytime was up for like 3 days until it hit bump limit. Dunno how you missed it.

That said, it's pretty good so feel free to restorytime it.

I really like this page and the next. If you ignore the transforming, it's a great way to visually represent a completely overwhelming anxiety attack.

Which, knowing Tamaki, was the goal.

Oh, and the smashed-out elevator panel, of course.

I also liked the shot of her face better in the unlettered preview, with no red glow.

The end!

>Ryu

Can't wait for more! It's strange but I get a very MCU Netflix vibe to the show. Maybe it's the street-level setting and the focus on the character's inner demons.

The most powerful page of the issue imo.

I love how creepy this entire sequence is.

I liked this issue a lot more than I thought I would. I'm a sucker for Jen so I was really rooting for this one and I was so relieved when I enjoyed it.

Now let's hope the sales will be there...

It was already storytimed, it was horribly mediore. Which is better then the vast majority of current Marvel books, but still not that great.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again:

I WANT TO PROTECT THAT SMILE

>Now let's hope the sales will be there...
They'll probably be high enough for a solid 12 issues.

Sounds about right.

>implying it'll last longer than 12 issues
CURSE OF MANTA WILL STRIKE AGAIN

Please...

The premise won't be viable for much longer, either.
At the very least, they would have to change the title then.

DUDE YOU GOTTA LEMME IN

IM A FAIRY

Yeah, I like it but it's also something I don't want to drag on for too long. I think you could get 12 issues out of it, but any more than that and I'd want the jade goddess back.

what a qt

Thanks of the storytime. This was pretty good for a first issue.

Are you someone we might know? What was your pitch?

You might know me if you were on /tg/ in 2014, though it's nothing to be proud of.

I was salty about being rejected until I saw Tamaki's name on it, and now I'm outright happy they didn't go with my thing, which I guess you'd like to see. I'll spoiler it for those of you that don't care, and won't be posting outside of this thread, to prevent attention whoring.

The pitch was, essentially, a blend of Slott's early run and the "Ultimate Random Guy" subplot in Jessica Jones. Jen and a superpowered lawyer from the Ultimate universe (the idea that it could be Ultimate Foggy Nelson was tossed around) would deal with the legal ramifications of two universes merging. Sometimes, as in JJ, a guy is replaced by his Ultimate self, sometimes two people are merged, sometimes everyone comes through but property doesn't so you have a building with two sets of tenants, that sort of thing.

There would be a backup story, or maybe it would have been the second arc, about an All-New, All-Different She-Hulk, a teenage intern at Fact Channel, who somehow became a Hulk. Jen would need to track down and try to mentor in her free time. Her Hulk form would have been slightly monstrous, even more unrestrained than Jen at her worst, and equal parts irresponsible party girl and bully-hunting vigilante. Cho wouldn't be involved because, and I wouldn't have outright said this for obvious reasons, but Jen was afraid violent, block-leveling teenage Hulk sex would ensue.

Weird right? I didn't expect much but between the qtp2t Fae girl and how Jen acts I'm actually enjoying it.