Pepe the Frog creator says pro-Trump memes 'just a phase'

>dailydot.com/unclick/matt-furie-pepe-the-frog-alt-right/

WHO DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS? PEPE IS OURS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That guy sounds kind of cucky. But it also sounds like his mind is fried from drugs so opinion is generally discarded.

it is just a phase you dumbfucks, only newfags who have been here only for the last year after the whole trump phenomenon started think otherwise

We are Pepe, Pepe is we.

exactly, the trump memes are just one face of the many headed god that is pepe, aka kek of the primordial Ogdoad

newfags hell, pepe is normcore memery for over a year, the media is so fucking disconnected it is willing to report on a stroked out sick parkinsons patient's delusions about cartoon fucking frogs as "news"

Normies known about pepe for like a year its why the new pepe memes got bloddiers scarier and more nazi

To scare the normies away
Maybe we will reclaim the guy fawkes mask next.

Isnt he a vore fetishest? Or was that just a commision.

>mfw he did the interview perfect

Boy's Club was about a bunch of druggies noticing the simple beautifies of life. It's pretty obvious Matt Furie was going to be a bernout from the get-go.

The Trump pepes will be dated, and fade away of course.

But Kek will be eternal. He is Sup Forums's God summoned by concentrated autism and meme magic.

You can't undo Kek. Praise him, for Kek is the God of all anons who seek his mystical digits of power.

Nah man.. Guy fawkes mask is long gone. To the point of no return. Once they started selling guy fawkes mask at hot topic.... That was pretty much the point of no return

>Racist, sexist, and homophobic people need to take mushrooms and go into the forest and look at their reflection in the pond water. We are all connected and we all need each other. One love.

lol
troll or weirdo hippie?

Maybe a redpilled Millhouse should be a meme. inb4 millhouse isn't a meme. Sooner or later everything has to come up Millhouse.

Both.

How high was the dude when writing those answers?

pepe has been through more phases than any other meme so he's not exactly wrong

If the creator of God was a faggot what would man do? Create a new God, the same applies our situation. I say first to reply to this post with a picture of a character and the last two digits 69 or 00 will be the new God. The creator may also name the character.

This . Anyone surprised by his answers hasn't read boys club. Apologies for phone quality.

I'm actually Jewish btw.

Just wait until they discover KEK.

/thread

>Pepe is a shape-shifter that will soon save humanity

I would have disregarded this if not for the P.E.P.E fallout today

[worried laughter]

I'm surprised they don't know already since if they actually DO worship Moloch then our worship of Kek is a legit threat to them.

He's right, its all a phase. Pepe will always evolve, no movement owns him.

Pepe has been corrupted by the taint of Chaos. The God Kek has made its claim to him, and there is no going back. The boyish innocent days of pants down peeing Pepe are gone for all of eternity.

Praise to Kek, bringer of GETs and destroyer of inferior normie memes.

Normies can keep the cringe masks.

If anything the article proves demonizing a cartoon character shoved into internet memes is retarded, but the left is too self-absorbed to notice they're making themselves look like fools.

kek is everywhere

I hate to break it to you guys, but Pepe is constantly phasing.

Pepe has by in large come to represent malcontents of all walks of life. He'll change as our mood changes. Pepe became symbolic for us just as he was when he was picked up as a meme.

Pepe (in the context of Boy's Club) was a college age bachelor who did drugs and was otherwise a layabout good for nothing degenerate who enjoyed young male pursuits, as many of us did. As we have aged so has our displeasure at life.

Whether it was a displeasure at having never hit certain milestones or rites of passage in our development (like never going skydiving or having a girlfriend), he was representative of that.

Sup Forums, like it always has, has had an incredible ability to drive internet culture and ideas. In the end, our memes and culture have been appropriated by individuals who don't really understand it. They've been commoditized and used by people who don't have that context of displeasure or bereftness.

The Trump Pepe is to some extent, an evolution of our malcontent taking shape politically. We're disenfranchised, unhappy, lonely, and disenchanted. Donald Trump, for many of us, has given a face, and now its up to us, as the purveyors of terror and operators of the internet hate machine to once again give it a face to change things.

Of course pepe is just a phase.

Did anyone seriously believe this was his final form?

Sorry matt, but it's out of your hands now. It was a good time we had...

>Creator
Beg pardon?

The ancient Egyptians created Pepe, known to them as Kek. Some say he is even older than that.

(you) have been relegated to a basket faggot.

Accept our new reality.

Shadilay

you have to go back.

He's technically correct.

Once the election is over memes will change focus to whatever is important until next election.

Memes are a living ecosystem full of life, death mutation and competition.

>don't even have to read the thread to know its full of children who haven't even been here a year

HUE HUE HUE HUE

We accept it.

This. After Trump wins, Pepe will go where he is needed. I'm not sure where that is yet, but Pepe will be there when we need him.

He's right, Pepe's expiration date is Nov. 8th.

He's right but only in the sense that pepe is a living meme. Plus he's coopted by kek. He will continue to grow, change, and be molded not by any one person.

If this idiot thinks he somehow has control of pepe just because he created him then he has another thing coming. Pepe transcends any one individual.

>guy clearly doesn't give a fuck

Classic.

But next election it will be Trump vs warren and Trumpepes will still be relevant

>along with wendy from disneys peter pan dressed up like an indian

and after 8 years Trump won't matter and it will be whatever is important in the future.

There will be new memes by then too, some might become stronger than Pepe.

its only a phase if trump loses, if he wins then pepe is going to live a long happy life

Fuck off chanfags, I found pepe in 2014 on the shroomery. He'll always be a tripped out druggie to me.

>Obviously, there have been offensive Pepes before, but are these different?
>It's only different because it's a news story, but there will be another news story tomorrow. No one cares about Bush vs. Gore anymore. Gore is a cool environmentalist now and Bush Jr. a cool druggie artist now. Everything changes. Racist, sexist, and homophobic people need to take mushrooms and go into the forest and look at their reflection in the pond water. We are all connected and we all need each other. One love.

>Do you think the alt-right embracing Pepe changes him in some fundamental way or is it just another stage in Pepe's long evolution? And where do you think Pepe can or should go from here?
>Pepe is a shape-shifter that will soon save humanity and the whales and the frogs and the bees and bring people together in love and friendship and peace.

I think Furie MIGHT be trolling all of us.

I have witnessed these demon trips, and the truth they bring

He's right.

Pepe is nothing and everything,

Fuck, next election Pepe could "get behind" the democratic candidate.

Pepe is everything,

Just wait until Trump wins and Pepe gets even bigger

>Furie gets paid by DNC & Co to make new comics painting pepe in a SJW light

>DNC & Co will have missed the entire point and wasted money as it gains no traction what so ever

They never learn, not in the past, why would they now? Expect some cringey tryhard shit soon and a media push to try to change the narrative.

Little do they realize no one actually gives a flying fuck about a cartoon frog, avatars can be changed, all the money they will waste trying to correct the record cant be unspent, the time never gotten back.

This is memetic trolling on a level that shouldnt be possible.

>literally just admitting you're a newfag
Reddit awaits you with open arms, my friend.

2014 was ages ago man, or should I say, senpai

Holy fuck I totally forgot about that episode of Black Mirror. Need to watch that show again

>2014 was 20 years ago

Only two years ago. Pepe's been a thing multiple times as long as you have known about it. You have to go back.

Jesus Christ to think I thought that episode was a simple satire

That's fantastic. I wish you could publish it.
Can all the other journos on Sup Forums redpill their editors and get a whole wave of this stuff published? Can you mention in the article that Sup Forums is the Kaaba of Kek and that every true memester needs to make the hajj? You know, we just might win this thing!

Not really, I mean, someone banished kek for all these eons

>Thinking you'll actually be able to enjoy the winning night
Camping up on your rooftop with a rifle is the best case scenario user

let's take all of his work for kek

but kek m'lord
I'm unarmed

Do you fucks ever stop to think that arguing about a frog as a sacreligious icon that some Cali stoner drew up to be the pinnacle of pathetic and evidence that you should kill yourself rather than draw one more ounce of resource devoting biochemical energy to your meaningless trash existence? Or... what?

get this hothead out of here

The hillcuck struggles to understand.

edgy autist, the post

He's not wrong. Pepe's been a meme before Trump and he'll be a meme after Trump. I hope he can go back to signifying depression.

feels bad man

Truth hurts: The post edition

Be gone child

Shadilay, this is His word.

Consider yourself warned. All whites will be considered racist and targets for the feral mobs that will form when "all those racists" elect Trump.

Not necessarily a phase. Once Lord Kek's holy mission to guide Donald Trump to victory is done his powers will no longer be needed . But he will reappear once more if need be.

Enjoy your temp agency job pol

Praise Kek. Nonbelievers will be punished.

We are the shitposting frog

Kek vult

PRAISE KEK(PBUH)

PEACE BE UPON KEK

REMOVE VIADOS

Has pepe just become the updated version of this?

Pretty much, that's why Pepe is the longest running Sup Forums meme, it gets reinvented every year. After November, pic related seems to be the next canon evolution.

More memes for the meme god!

quality post.

Pepe is noone's. He is not yours, he is not ours, he is not even the creator's. He belongs to all of us, and none of us.

Pepe isn't anyone's. It's just the shittiest nonsensical thing Sup Forums could come up with at the time

Pepe is taking over the world bref

I mean instead of rapy?

Nice try FBI

no we winnin

I was actually wondering a few days ago how this guy feels about all the phases Pepe went through.

Face facts. You worship and sjw liberals creation.

You guys have been infiltrated and really fucking got keked.

Pepe represents all the reason you need to drink bleach