How will Matt ever recover?

How will Matt ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnPWJOJYVKc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bitter used up roastie lashes out at everyone before finally committing suicide

biopic when

Why are you guys posting same threads all the time?

Donate some extra bux to Podesta Group to get SNL, Colbert, CNN, etc to suppress/distract from the story.

Shame they'll have to downplay his next couple of films to stay out of the limelight until it blows over. That shrinking one looked good.

are you new here?

DUDE IM THE POTATO GROWER LOOK MORTY I USED TO GROW A POTATO

The best part?

>Be Rose McGowan
>Get raped by Harvey in 96 (apparently)
>Still agreeing to work for him (as an independent contractor) in the 2000's

I hope Matt Damon and Russel Crowe never get a role again.

They only come forward when they are used up and bitter.

>put on the payroll to procure women for him
>mfw tabloid peasants believe this shit

inb4 pedowood spammers

>accept $100,000 for your silence and whore-hole use
>dozens more women molested after you because you stayed silent
hmm

He is a rape apologist now

seems like Waxman deserves some blame

>rose mcgowan
lmao who gives a shit

why do women have to ruin everything.

>helped kill a story

How?

>asked about a guy
>"yeah he's cool"
>13 years later
>FUCK YOU THIS IS YOUR FAULT

>hey, you shouldn't run this story
>ok

Looking out for your friends is bad m'kay?

All these skanks sucked Swinestein's dick to further their career, they are the ones who profiteed the most from this deal. And they are all silent except to old washed out women who hit the wall. These wome still attended weinsetin parties after the molestation happenned. Why would a male come out just because he worked with that guy, he didn't suck his dick like they did.

>hey i can vouch for this dude you says works for a company actually worked for the company

i thought you guys would be livid by this news considering how much you seem to hate matt damon for being a limp wristed liberal and weinstein for being a slimey jew pedo

>Matt and Russell, remember all those girls I procured for you too? I do. I need to call in a favor...

i'm telling you, most the young dudes who are married/with other young girls in hollywood are cucks to old slimey executives. that or they're gay and the woman is just there as his beard.

Well, at least we know that's one rich old guy she didn't fuck.

apparently her child with orlando bloom, isn't actully orlandos

hating liberals and jews is all well and good but nothing beats how much autists on here hate women since the lack of them directly effects their lives

pics of baby

>People only now pissing all over Weinstein after letting him get away so much horrible shit over the years.
They can all go get fucked.

>all these fucking faggots defending weinstein

kys

Miranda is known to be the biggest cuckqueen in Hollywood.

This is Sup Forums, why the fuck are you surprised people are being contrarian here?

>Sup Forumsirgins hate women so fucking much they'd rather defend a slimy Hollywood kike mogul

>rape apologist
Thought it said analyst.
That's a creepy job to aspire to.

ITT: Sup Forums was envying the Jew rapists all along.

i'm sure prime damon and crow could pick up chicks on their own, their loyalty to him was probably just because he financed their films

>hating on /ourguy/ harvey cause some used up roasties are mad at him

>Rose McGowan
Oh you mean the bitch who sucked Robert Rodriguez's dick to get a part in his movie?

Yo my names harvey weinstein,
I like to listen to rammstein.
I drink diet coke so you know I stayz lean
when yo girlfriend comes by i stick my dick inbetween if you know what I mean

yeah check it, im jewish but im not a kike
when i pull out my dick yo momma be like, damn son, ill ride that like a bike

yo they protrayed me in tropic thunder like Im a blunder, but i took ben stillers wife and fucked her just for funder

This. You guys are a bunch of cucks.

lmao how many people have """"raped""""" rose mcgowan now

I saw the baby, it has a hook nose.

Imagine being Harvey that fucking slut flaunting her young perfect body in front of you like that, and you know she will never love you unironically. How do you not want to humiliate her? Buy her chest and turn it into you designated shitting street?

>Be Matt
>Ohshitohshitohshit
>"Your honor I have no idea what shes talking about because I have a rare mental condition that prohibits me from understanding stressful situations"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnPWJOJYVKc
>"The defence rests it's case"

WTF I love Matt Damon now

maybe these womyn could use their SPINE to not suck jew dick for money?

>literally paid 100k to be quiet
>talking about other people not saying anything

>got paid millions to fuck A to Z list actresses and mass produce mediocre flicks that the goyim eagerly consume

Why should I hate this guy again?

>be woman
>suck jew dick because you have no talent
>wtf I was raped!
Something tells me the women did it willingly. Granted, it's shady as fuck but hardly something that concerns the justice system.

Hello Sup Forums, upset people aren't buying your narrative ?

Harvey did nothing wrong. Also Kim did nothing wrong and Trump is a zionist kike puppet.

>imagine you are the girl Big Bad Harv fugged two weeks ago
>imagine sitting at home waiting for his call about the role in that new oscar bate movie
>imagine you turn on the news to see what happened to him
>yfw

>dozens more women molested after you because you stayed silent
By "molested" you mean consent to his advances in return for a role in a film, or stardom?

All that cum swallowed for nothing. Oh well, on to the next big Hollywood heeb.

How you like them apples.

MATT DAMON

Hourly reminder that Matt Damon also starred in a movie about a Great Wall while decrying other walls...