Ecumenical Council of Kek

I call on all denizens of Sup Forums who revere Kek as god and Pepe (PBUH) as his prophet. We must now and forever determine the proper use of Meme Magic. It is a primordial weapon of darkness that Kek has granted to the NEETS.

How shall we wield our power? Shall we cuck the Chads? Meme a lulzy war between China and India? Ignite a race war?

Should the NEETS use the power for good perhaps? Save the normies from the Muslim hordes?

Gather young and old, rich and poor, no fags and kikes.

Or Irish.

I DECLARE THE FIRST ECUMENICAL COUNCIL OF KEK OPEN!

Mar Kek guide us and Pepe embolden our hearts. Dicks out for Harambe.

Nice gets.
Trump will win.

What are you on about? This is what we do every day. You need not ruminate on what we ought to do, for we have been doing it this whole time. Our will is made manifest in kek himself and our ubiquitous Sup Forums values.

Can we use this magic to keep Canadians from shit posting?

Theres more prophets of kek
Pepe is just one of them
Matt furie,weev and manuel pepe are the other known prophets of kek.

It is the holy word of KEK that we must use his blessings to bring chaos and disorder to this world. Our planet shall burn under the fires of meme magic.

PBUH

That nice get of yours demands something to happen. I want all Muslims to just fucking die.

Now what if... Clinton was actually poisoned, but they're trying to cover it up to prevent WW3?

Kek is chaos. To organize it in such a way is blasphemy. He grants his will to whomever he pleases

Trying to shackle a chaos god is the antithesis of what it means to praise kek.

fuck off shill.

With meme magic all things are possible. Even the end of the Leaf.

Children of Kek - this user desires the eternal rustling of the Leaves. - Repeating digits! Express your choice!

Pepe guide the way.

Let's use it to make society a better place for non-normies. Leave normies to their own devices, we need not pay them attention.

Shadilay my friend.

No this is blasphemy. Kek is a manifestation of our will and the Meme Magic is ours! The NEETS have wrought our own god, and we love him dearly.

Pepe be good.

MY LIFE FOR KEK!

Go back to your safe space faggot

Check'd

Your dubs speak truth. I apologize to our lord Kek. Praise him

Manifest Kekiny.

That's not how Kek works.

He's a God of chaos, you cant focus on something. It appears naturally

And your dubs says he forgives you.

False prophet.

This is literally what i've been waiting for.

Memes For The Meme God!

We are the equivalent of His Levites.

Praise Kek.

You shall be blessed among the anons, my son.

NEETS see this man and bless him, for he is autistic and fat - the form most pleasing to Pepe.

>For the day will come when Kek stirs
>and Pepe is smug
>for the normies are dead
>and Chads are all cucked
>women are for NEETS

REEEEEE, brothers.

It seems to me that if their was a god of chaos, he would constantly be tangled in a battle with the god of order if one exists.

You can't start a church to kek, kek randomly will come in and out of your life if you have the desire for chaos. That's why Sup Forums is naturally attracted to kek. This board is made of chaos. Even the random postnumbers are chaos.

There aren't really many websites more chaotic than Sup Forums

Kek is simply part of a fractal.

>no Irish
Well where in God's name do you plan on gettin yer potatoes from in the new world order?

One battle at a time brother, first Trump.
Then a Muslim cleansing.

You are condemned.

>shun the unbeliever

May Jews cuck you.

WITNESSED

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

YHWH is his enemy in the heavens. I believe he fights to save us from the order they wish to impose. He doesnt want our destruction. He wants us to be free.

This.
Let's try and codify something chaotic and powerful so it can be enslaved and corrupted by normies.
F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F

I say we create a caste system in the religion. Thats way we can always shit on the lower castes

The grace of Kek has forgiven you.

As a token of penance you must produce OC in his name in this thread.

Pepe is just.

>off-topic roll thread
>one person favoring "kek" get's simple dubs
>"XXDDDD TRULY KEK IS HERE BRAISE KEK XXDDD"
>one person not favoring "kek" gets multiple repeating digits
>"it's a le sign that le kek is taunting you XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

>now the smallest of repeating digits are considered "signs from kek," destroying the entire notion of proper GETs

Fuck off newfags. I'd be happy if Trump loses if that's what ends this shitty meme infesting Sup Forums. If he wins, whatever, lefties get pissed off, but either way I'll be bathing in tears.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM

You are on a roll dicsmokr, praise kek

Fuck off CTR

All KEK / Kuk / Cuck threads are forum sliding

Roughing out a design for the Holy Seal in my soon-to-be Kek shrine.

What symbols should I put on either side of the frog head?

Any other suggestions?

>t. CTR shill

>people having fun
>better ruin it

I hope you get raped by a back of feral niggers after watching your daughter get raped.

>Should the NEETS use the power for good perhaps? Save the normies from the Muslim hordes?

No, Kek is the god that bring the light after darkness. We need great darkness before he can bring the light.

88 at the top.
88888888 is coming soon...

A holy swastika, for it rustles the normies. Opposite add the likeness of Harambe, a child of Kek.

33 on the bottom

Was not the suffering wrought by Dark King Nigger enough? Is Trump not the Chosen of Kek, Bringer of Light and Builder of Walls?

DAILY REMINDER: kek threads are slide threads in disguise

Hillary will get well and crush Trump in the general election. Witness the digits that say it will be so.

Nah, I'm going to keep the positioning of the ring of dubs, I don't want the base format to be tied to any particular timeframe.

I'll be making a symbol for the 77777777 GET, that'll go somewhere in the seal.

Kek show this non believer!

8s are the most powerful #

PREP THE BRAZEN BULL. PRAISE MOLOCH.

Unbelievers speak with single digits.

>Burn them

It is merciful.

>trying to come up with rules for worshiping a god of chaos
everyone in this thread is a fucking heretic

Slide thread? Explain

For they are the numerals of Based Adolf the Jewslayer. He did nothing wrong Pepe be praised.

The "golden cow" is a symbol of Moloch. Prep the bull, user.

Praise be to Kek!

The Masonic 33 at the feet of Kek only makes more sense

>it's that assblasted guy from /qa/
Kek will take you first

I have no pity for any of you.
False idols are a sin in any form.
You've opened your souls for demons.
Its too late and I'll pray for you.

keep your shit to one thread though.