Seriously what if she's actually dead and they're hiding it?

Seriously what if she's actually dead and they're hiding it?

What are they planning then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7zcVS2O0M
strawpoll.me/11218011/r
badselfeater.com/
archive.is/wILpC
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Big happening between election day and inauguration day
>Declare martial law
>President Obama until further notice

so then why hide it?
why not just come out with the poison story now?

I actually genuinely have a feeling she's already dead.

We haven't seen her since her collapse (given that WAS actually a body double). Obama campaigning for her, the weird audio only CNN call.

This shit is through the rabbit hole.

the body double was after the collapse retard

I understand that; I was saying if you buy into the body double thing, we haven't seen Hillary Prime since the collapse.

bump

ITS JUST LIKE WHEN THEY REPLACED PAUL MCCARTNEY IN THE BEATLES WHEN HE DIED.

ITS NO BIG DEAL. THE NEW HILLARY JUST HAS TO READ THE TELEPROMPTER.

Forum sliding

>replace one of the most famous people in the world with a body double

>no one notices

>acquire presidency

>activate_russian_agent.exe

frequently

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7zcVS2O0M

i posted before. she's dead, theyll announce on 9/14. she was "poisoned". blame will fall on trump/putin. given the "situation" homeland will declare elections a critical infrastructure. obama will suspend the elections. revolt wont occur since all military officials are his babbys. jwo to follow.

>Browsing Sup Forums

where is shkreli # dicksinformartin

> they are hiding it.

That actually would be hilarious because even in death she would be lying. Even in death she can't help herself but to lie.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

I work at a university as a research fellow just now and I was actually talking to a poli-sci professor about this shit today.

His take on it, that he says a majority of his peers agree with, is in the event of her death they'll motion for a delay in the election and an "extension" of the Obama term until such times as they can entirely re-conduct the nominations.

At this stage the republicans will most likely keep Trump in place in the face of him BTFOing all the other candidates first time around and the Democrats will try and rally behind someone to step in over Sanders.

During this time Obama will be trying to push for legislation and agendas that will leave the Republicans with a huge mountain to climb when Trump is elected so that when he starts struggling they can point the finger and say "look how useless they are" in the run up to the next election.

I asked if he thought Hilary dying would be good or bad for the democrats and he just said "look, shes a fucking joke. No one who has any idea about the political system honestly believes anything she says. At least Trump has an excuse for being an idiot but his policies would be at worst superficially destructive, Hilary's would have international rammifications. The Democrats have went all in on her and shes tanking, they'd probably quite like the chance at a do-over"

>Obama will try to break the constitution so blatantly

No it'd be the end of the democrat party

I have the same feeling.

at what point did it say he'd break the constitution?

He'll push for agendas and legislation that is the opposite of what the Republican party would try to achieve so then they spend even more of their next term either undoing the damage or trying to reverse it entirely?

shes obviously dead

they wouldnt make a rumour of poioson otherwise

but since it wont catch up theyll just have to find other ways to pospone the elections

> they'll motion for a delay in the election and an "extension" of the Obama term until such times as they can entirely re-conduct the nominations.

This

8pm sept 12

FYI, strawpoll wants to know if she's healthy enough:

strawpoll.me/11218011/r

The prophecy that Hillary would die exactly on the 14th was predicted 2 weeks ago. Was nobody in that thread except me? The dude had evidence. I didn't save it.

But I'm amazed this is actually going down. The prophecy is happening.

>audio only call
I mean, phone calls do tend to be audio only.

This.
She would have made a public appearance by now assuring that she's in good health.

Either she's literally dead, or in such a bad state she is impossible to be carted out for the public to see.

Either way, they are desperately trying to figure out a plan B if she can't run anymore.

Screen n capped this of /X/ a few weeks ago. Might be relevant.

She's just gotta hang in long enough to get the prize, then she can sleep.

Kind of crazy that the 8's post will probably be on the 14th as well. Interesting times

AND the MrTeeth countdown ends on the 14th too. 3 happenings all on the 14th: badselfeater.com/

Does strawpoll know about Sup Forums and how much we use it?

They're already working on it

archive.is/wILpC

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

Spoopy

>What are they planning then?

Desperately attempting to salvage the DNC platform.