Clock boy used history and facts! It's super effective!

Clock boy used history and facts! It's super effective!

Sup Forums fainted!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMc8vySVNI
twitter.com/IStandWithAhmed/status/774913260806148096
archive.is/3aoM8
youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for what is worth, he's actually right

muh 2 million

>2977
>in 9/11
>something they didn't do
>history
loL?

Notice how he uses the word 'innocent' before 'Muslims' but not 'Americans'?

Really makes your neurons fire

They should never have fired on American soldiers.

If mujahideen from 8 nation's hadn't come to make Iraq a warzone, there would have been a quiet invasion.

1 American life > 10 million muslim lives

This

WTF I hate innocence now

I completely agree, Sadam should never have been removed, or Qaddafi, or Assad.

The arab dictators kept the middle east stable.

US invasion of what? Iraq?

So he's ok with a mass murdering egomanic dictator?

Well, hey.. you gotta break a few eggs to get an omelette.

> He includes enemy combatant deaths as people who dindu nuffin

Shame we didn't kill more sunni's

notic'd

Innocent by syariah law

our only mistake was not gassing all of them

A trillion dollar omelete that still isnt cooked

>IStandWithMuhammed
>Legitimate twitter owned by a 12 year old

Top jej

>implying that bush/bill/bush/obama were not mass murderers

I subscribe to nearly all Sup Forums beliefs but the facts are right there. Whether or not you can justify them is different.

War a shit

But

Kebab a shit

Truth.

can someone actually sauce 2 million "muslims" or arabs dying from the subsequent invasions? i have a terrible feeling that this isn't true and unfortunately it's propaganda that is spread all throughout the arab world.

I bet you Microsoft is regretting ever giving this kid anything now

>innocent

Now compare the timescale between them.

Muh 2 gorillion innocent Muslims

this desu senpai

>believing in some centralized Sup Forums beliefs
>shill detected

what's the matter? didn't enjoy 'The Prince'?

Ought to make their neurons fire, really.

he better cool it if he expects to get that 15mil

OY VEY

IT WAS 6 MILLION, YOU FILTHY ISLAMOPHOBE

What a piece of shit

He isn't wrong, our countries have killed many terrorists but it pales in comparison to the mongoloid peasants living in sand huts that were carpet bombed.

MUH TWO MILLION

I wish we had genocided this many in Iraq. Would've given me something to do during my three deployments there.

>innocent
>muslims

It was some study published a few years later that totaled up known deaths along with the increase in mortality over the pre-war period.

you're retarded, you realize that Syria has a 300k+ death toll and the Iraq and Afghan wars went for.. idk ALOT longer, gtfo off poll and go read a book how did you pass the captcha

IT'S JUST A CLOCK BRO

A. Leaf.

Was this little dune coon even alive when 9/11 happened?

It has been 1 year now, will this little shit ever dissapear?

You stupid retard don't know that both Sup Forums and Trump was against the Iraq War while the corrupted lying politicians you support were all for it.

Not really microjew wants as many H1Bs as possible so they can fill the engineering (((gap)))

Microsoft and other major companies want to outsource their jobs to "qualified" immigrants who work for 50% of what Americans would be able to

could someone photoshop swap the heads in the Islam picture?

I wanna see if I can tell them apart with the change

His facts may be correct but his statement of innocent is 100% false. Fuck em all

Who cares, they aren't even human, they're barely even alive.

Hes back because he's in the process of suing some people for money

>facts
>2 Garillion

Pick one

So? Its a war, innocent people will inevitable die, fucking deal with it, better then trying to fight terror with flowers.

shill

RIP the 6 million jews who died in gas chambers and RIP the 8.8 million innocent germans who died during the Soviet invasion for something they didn't do

Cool clock Ahmed.

i can't source it but the paper counted stuff like babies who were never born due to the invasion

>how did you pass the captcha
i literally do random images everytime and it works.

>Ahmed Mohamed

Kek every single muzzieshit has the same name and last name.

They are all brown, ugly, agressive, and are called the same.

Truly Satan's breed.

Syria is a hot as fuck war.
Iraq and Afghanistan were never that hot, were low intensity.
That said with all the jihad groups roaming around killing people in IQ/AFG probably did alot

> 2 million
and it still wasn't enough. The Gods of Blood demand more.

>dead muslims
>bad

>those retweet and favorite numbers

KILL THEM ALL

>adding "for something they didn't do" to only one case
Ahh, the intellectual dishonesty starts young.

I wish it was 2 million, would have been a great start

>something they didn't do

Resisting military conquest and harboring/supporting hostile fighters is something tho...

They could have just said "oh shit, better get these terrorists who just pissed off the biggest military on the planet sorted right quickly before shit hits home hard" but instead they said "Fuck america, have some more ammo Al Qaeda"

Don't piss on a bear, and don't claim the victim when you open his cage and stand in the doorway.

and nothing was lost when 2 million muslims died freeing the earth from scum

>I wish it was 2 million, would have been a great start
Starting with that idiot

Sounds like a questionable (((study))).

Yeah right, Mohammad Al-Ahmad Ibn-Acknar and his wife that raise goats in Pakistan lent financial support to the 9/11 perpetrators (Jews).

Dear god that webm.

Europe is fucked.

interesting. the person in the picture is a girl.

RIP the 2977 americans who died in 9/11 for something they didn't do and RIP the 2 million muslims who died during the US invasion for something they did do.

>MUH 2 GORILLION

are you going to stone her to death for not wearing traditional clothing achmed?

>IRAQ WAR
>LOW INTENSITY

GET FUCKED

>innocent
Sandbox vet here, almost all of the Iraqis killed were either active combatants or providing direct support to the combatants. Our ROE was:
>PID, Positive Identification of all hostiles is REQUIRED.
>Do not kill surrendered, wounded, or sick host. Hearts and minds, we let them surrender or give them medical aid, detain them and then torture them behind closed doors and act on credible intel.
>Do not target or strike mosques, hospitals, or historic sites except in self-defense.
>Do not target or strike civilian populated areas except in self-defense.
>Do not target infrastructure
This is what they tell them. That the people who support these 3rd world jihadi dipshits. That they are victims for fucking participating in a war. Yes, collateral damage happens, but millions? If we killed millions of innocents the entire civilized world would be shutting us the fuck down. It would be WW3 and we would lose. Hard.

This shit fucks me up. Fucking triggered.

Go back to Qutan if America is so evil. Oh wait you tried that already and it was shit? Topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMc8vySVNI

fucking savages

>sauce?
Exactly.
>Syria has a 300k+ death toll and the Iraq and Afghan wars went for.. idk ALOT longer
sauced by a random abo on the intenets.

When were we at war with Pakistan?

Also, Mohammad Al-Ahmad Ibn-Acknar and his wife that raise goats in (actual country we fought a war against) allowed Islamic terror to fester in their home while doing nothing to prevent it, then when freedom tanks rolled up let terrorists stay in their house and eat/fuck their goats.

You know why islamic terror groups are a big deal? Because literally everyone in the region supports them. If you don't want to get your shit pushed in by America, stop supporting groups that have killed thousands of Americans. We bombed factories and burnt fields in every country we have ever fought, there is no difference here.

90% of that 2 million was muslims in iraq killing other muslims.

>PID, Positive Identification of all hostiles is REQUIRED.
>Do not kill surrendered, wounded, or sick host. Hearts and minds, we let them surrender or give them medical aid, detain them and then torture them behind closed doors and act on credible intel.
>Do not target or strike mosques, hospitals, or historic sites except in self-defense.
>Do not target or strike civilian populated areas except in self-defense.
>Do not target infrastructure

There are thousands of examples in declassified documents of you retards not following these protocols. For Christ's sake, you cane even shine your shoes properly.

Why invade iraq in the first place?

Inb4 muh wmds and training camps

Let's find this kid and take care.

Because peace is boring

Whilst clock boy is right, his figures are way off. America has created all it's own problems and should go back to an isolationist policy. In fact, the whole planet should go back to isolationism. This would have the added effect of cultural preservation.

You pokemongoloids are even more cringey than bronies. I hope you know that you fucking leaf.

Those cute lil' raccoons are so polite and gentle.

>muslims
>innocent

> innocent
> muslims

no such thing

This is hilarious because Sunnis and Shitte Muslims murdered each other the most.

Somewhere out there is a man (several) named Mohamed M. Mohamed. Guess what the M stands for?

Why should we care what this little dune coon has to say? He had his 15 minutes of fame. Now he can fuck off back to sexing up his goats.

Yep, thousands. Not fucking two million.

Eat a dick, leaf

Jews did 9-11 dummy. Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams.

twitter.com/IStandWithAhmed/status/774913260806148096

Here's an archive link to the tweet
archive.is/3aoM8

Its actually 4 million, sauce, reality.

RIP the billions of people Muhammad killed in the process of spreading Islam.

RIP the millions of black mens testicles that were cut off by arabs so they wouldn't have sex with their harems.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

excuse me you racist swed dont you mean 6 millions