Isn't Sup Forums worried that a Trump presidency would look a lot like Neocon Bush presidency ?

Unlike most of Sup Forums I grew up during the corrupted NeoCon Bush's corrupTed administration anruined my childhood . It gave me a really stale taste of ever wanted to elect a republican for president . Bush crooked adminstration shoved his bullshit evangelical culture values down the whole country's throat and he lied to you the country to send kids to die in Iraq for Haliburton profits

Iam really afraid of another republican presidency

tying up a bunch of camel jockies who were our enemies is a bit different from putting american lives at risk m8

Trump is not a republican regardless of the party he's listed under on the ballot.

>Isn't Sup Forums worried that a Trump presidency would look a lot like Neocon Bush presidency ?
Um, no? Being a neocon is exactly why I'm voting against Hillary. I'd never vote for a neocon.

To be honest, bush was pretty based.

I am worried about this possibility, but Clinton is a fucking neocon so it's a certainty if she gets elected.

You forget the dems were all for that shit too and cheerleaded along with the neocons. Fuck off with that revisionist history.

Yeah and that wasn't republicans, that was just their government

The republicans hate him. Trump is an outsider who took over the GOP. Also war crimes is a shitty meme invented by globalist. You don't play nice in war.

>I don't like neocons
>I can't trust Republicans anymore
>I'm not voting for trump
These statements have nothing in common.

You had the congressional committees, and obama had the power.

You faggots did nothing with the opportunity.

watch his political vids from the 80s if you dont believe this user

No, HRC is ideologically and pragmatically closer to Bush than Trump.

This. He won my vote when he publicly humiliated Jeb and the bushes by calling out the fact that W didn't protect jack shit or keep anyone safe.

The bushes fucking hate his guts, which makes him good in my eyes. They may very well face charges. I think a lot of people are going to get in big fucking trouble when he gets into office.

this war criminals already had trials for playing minecraft with mussies

bloodthirsty leftist are just upset it was not a public execution

lol yeah because Hillary had nothing to do with any pro-war anything.

Electing democrats won't change anything.

This.

i do want the bush crime family in jail too

fuck kike neocons

Hillary Clinton has died.

Obama continued Bush's shit and Hillary will do the same, I'd rather take a chance with Trump considering he destroyed the Bush dynasty and pissed off the neocons.

>don't like bush because a bunch of jarheads took naked pictures of sand niggers in a shit hole prison
>want to vote for a proven liar to keep the Republican nominee who has literally mocked and embarrassed the bush administration and the bush family

Really made me ponder

But isn't Trump running on a Republican ticket with a Neocon as his VP?

AHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
that image man

Putting all republicans under one hat.

That's like saying the democrats are shit because they supported slavery.

I used to be a liberal. My first lesson was how Obama renegged on his promise to investigate and prosecute the war crimes of the Bush administration. Then I watched Obama commit his own war crimes. Then I watched the Democrats become rabid racists and tell me that non-whites couldn't be racist and women couldn't be sexist. Then I realized that the system was trying to kill me off in the long term, by first disadvantaging me. Then I realized that I couldn't turn to the Republicans to look out for my interests, because it's actually a Uniparty controlling Washington DC., and the Republicans want to turn their party into the "Hispanic Party". I'm not terribly impressed by the moral signalling of either side, because both of them will say anything to win the elections and then break every promise to fuck us over.

Honestly, what kind of retard do you have to be in this day and age to believe that either party practices what it preaches? How gullible do you have to be to think either side has less blood on its hands, less racism, less corruption, less dishonesty, less treason?

>when he gets into office.
>when

I don't think so Tim.

Awklaki was literally hanging out with AQ

>wah the bush presidency was the first I remember because I'm a shitty millennial
You clearly aren't old enough to remember how shitty bill was

a lot of this, and quads confirm

His 16 year old son wasn't. Even if he was, hagning out with AQ? Everyone Bush ever killed was just "hanging out with AQ". Obama killed him to send a message, "we'll kill you and your whole blood line". The point is, there's no difference between Obama and Bush, and Obama knew it, that's why he didn't prosecute or investigate Bush. The Dems didn't impeach, even though they were handed the senate in 2006 on that hype, and Obama wouldn't investigate, even though he campaigned on that promise. He won't investigate them for crimes he planned to commit on his own.

Don't be gullible.

>Libya
>Syria
>ISIS
>drone assassinations
>Iraq and Afghanistan both much worse
>"when I'm president I'll close Guantanamo"

Do you honestly believe Barack Obama's foreign policy legacy is any better?

Who do this think is going to win? This corpse ass bitch?

>mfw my dad posts this pic and occupydemo garbage on shitbook
>"democrats are the party of the youth"
>"old white males BTFO"
Stay scared pussy.
Saged.

The basic problem is that policy stays the same regardless of which party is in power.

Short of dissolving both parties completely best we can hope for is a candidate who isn't wanted by either party or the big business interests and who is willing to break the wheel.

Kek is really spamming this meme.

This.

> your neocon is worse than ours

They still don't get it, do they?