i.imgur.com/UqBJU7J.jpg
>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 14
>Israel denies Syrian army downed its jets, while tacitly admitting it's continuing to provide air support for jihadists
>US State dept. says 'Ahrar Al-sham not designated as terror group, we maintain contact with them’
>Kurdish PKK leader calls for end of conflict with Turkey
>ISIS captures 3 checkpoints near Benghazi
>Russia says cease-fire has been violated by "rebel" groups at least 23 times

FSA rebels BEG their greatest ally Israel for military support against the Syrian Army in South Syria (top kek) - youtu.be/KUNQ5UzX8cw
Mike Morell (former deputy director of the CIA), who recently endorsed Hillary Clinton, says he wants to "covertly" kill Russians and Iranians in Syria, "scare Assad" by going after his presidential guard, bomb his offices in the middle of the night, and destroy his presidential aircraft and helicopters - youtu.be/-Ivt2NmbyGg

Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/chechen-jihadist-group-joins-rebels-northern-hama/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quneitra_offensive_(September_2016)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ethanbas
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-children-soldiers-paid-100-monthly-salary-fight-syrian-army/
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-capture-one-town-three-villages-isis-hasakah-offensive/
twitter.com/ivansidorenko1?lang=en
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/775812964284637184?lang=en
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37354628
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/militaerhilfe-israel-und-usa-schliessen-neuen-milliardenpakt-a-1112191.html
archive.fo/MQsX6
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/775852438859370496
youtube.com/watch?v=UigzN-4JR14
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml5mcshDdEc
youtube.com/watch?v=S0-Em9Bd5Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=ntc3DJ-flAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tuHYZdf-ad0
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/marcelsardo/status/775707775196332032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMEMBER GUYS, SHIAS ARE ONE STEP BEYOND THAN JEWS NOW

Good nights

night m8

>tfw shia magick strikes again

I'M WINNING TH THE POLLS
PRAISE BILLPENN

CHECHEN JIHADIST GROUP JOINS REBELS IN NORTHERN HAMA

>Hama, Syria (5:40 A.M.) - A Chechen jihadist group known as "Jund Al-Sham" announced on Tuesday that their forces are participating in the rebel offensive in the northern Hama countryside.

>Jund Al-Sham originally operated in the Kurdish Mountains (Jabal Al-Akrad) of northern Latakia and Jisr Shughour area of Idlib; however, the recent losses in the rebel ranks has forced them to come to the aid of their allies.

>In the statement released on Tuesday, Jund Al-Sham admitted they played a role in the capture of Kawkab, a key town in the northern Hama countryside that the rebels were not able to capture until recently.

>The leader of this jihadist group is Murad Margoshvili (AKA "Muslim Abu Walid Al-Shishani"), who is internationally sanctioned for his terrorist activities.

almasdarnews.com/article/chechen-jihadist-group-joins-rebels-northern-hama/

>chechen's not playing nice with russia
>expect it to go any differently this time

>they edited out Israel
Fucking kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quneitra_offensive_(September_2016)

Did I read that right? Israeli jets were shot down??

literally by a shill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ethanbas

If anyone here has a Wikipedia account, please try to see if you can undo the edit.

>syrian children paid 100 dollars a month in rebel groups
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-children-soldiers-paid-100-monthly-salary-fight-syrian-army/
likely due to lack of 'rebel' manpower.
>Kurds capture land against ISIS in Hasakah prov.
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-capture-one-town-three-villages-isis-hasakah-offensive/
>ivan sidorenko rt's /sg/ autism
twitter.com/ivansidorenko1?lang=en
>ceasefire faltering in Damascus
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/775812964284637184?lang=en
>aid expected in Aleppo soon
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37354628

>Articles I've created (chronological order):
>Thirty-fifth government of Israel
Really makes you think.

is Israel a good country

Yes.
Thread locked.

.....^
done my friend :^^)

I don't know, you tell me.

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/militaerhilfe-israel-und-usa-schliessen-neuen-milliardenpakt-a-1112191.html

>implying it's just a fantasy

Nice.

archive.fo/MQsX6

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/775852438859370496

So have I lost the tourney or not?

20 hours left

make more SSNP edits. your current routine of the same dozen photos is boring.

24 hr voting window. Only ones who are almost definitively out by now are LevantFalcon and Billipenn last I checked.

Thanks.

No computer on hand. Can't edit or anything really.

wrong picture my bad.

>tfw going through my kikebook and a friend who know fuckall about Syria posts pro kurd stuff and this song

youtube.com/watch?v=UigzN-4JR14

The first one is more relevant to me. :DDD

Does anyone know how many IAF jets got shot down?

fucking wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml5mcshDdEc

Guaranteed greater israel inclues Kuwait.
>dat port

Jets? what jets, i dont see any jets
t. Israeli government

0 being real, 2+ israeli drones were shot down though

Kek

tru. Have fun out there when you go.

Ask after the next elections when the Haredis take over and turn Israel into Iran-style theocratic state 2: kosher boogaloo.

KEK HAS SMITED THE JEWS AGAIN
ISRAELI PRESIDENT DOWN

Sup Forums btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=S0-Em9Bd5Ts

>Israel becomes a theocratic state

Would be interesting to witness... it would be interesting to see politicians supporting Israel and their controversial new policies like death penalty for faggots and the like.

>wants to get away from degenerate western culture
>not embracing god, but embracing islam
>muh women were treated better guiz

yeah nah, she can fuck off

>embrace God
>no guidance or laws
>do what you want
>become degenerate

>not having any morals
>relying on the headchoppers guide to the galaxy to not be a degenerate

>Head choppers guide to the galaxy

Top kek

Damn this has struck my heart. I ain't even a believer but I am glad she has found something she relates to and feels at peace with.

>>muh women were treated better guiz

Hmm, made me think. So you are telling me western converts to Islam have skipped the head chopping chapter and missed out on what Islam is really about right? Or are you saying that they want to chop heads, hence why they converted to islam?

Turkish Ministry of Education distributes arabic leaflets to the 900.000 Syrian students currently studying in Temporary Education Centers built in Turkey.

The leaflets call the TEC's inadequate container-town schools, and praise Turkey's religious "Imam Hatip" islamic schools as internationally prestigious institutions.

The leaflets state no Syrian students that apply to Imam Hatip shall be rejected.

Some lines from the leaflets:

"The Imam Hatip schools and high schools are some of the most coveted institutions in Turkish society.

Imam Hatip high schools are our national institutions that prepare one for both higher education and for a career.

We provide separate schools for our male and female students.

Graduates have equal opportunities to get into higher education.

Currently there are many Imam Hatip graduates in Turkey that have become academics, state personnel, scientists, medical doctors, lawyers, bureaucrats, and technical personnel."

These have been distributed in all Imam Hatip schools and high schools, in many NGOs, and some other select locations

>coolguy.gif
>i ain't even a believer
>that last sentence

get out of my Oma's cottage, Muhammad

I hope I didn't trigger you.

No but really dude, isn't it obvious that Islam is a death cult? It is right. Why are there western people converting to this death cult? For example the video that was posted. Does she look ''crazy'' or does she look ''evil'' in a way? No, she speaks really softly and reasonably and explains her experience. Don't you wonder why anyone like this would consider this death cult, heck, even convert to it and make a youtube video?

mankind has a natural tendency to be moral (fitrah) but without firm belief or enforcement it degenerates in time

>I ain't even a believer
why?

Nice pouahahhaha !

>@SyriaGeneral
>@SyriaGeneral damn I'm getting rekt

Who? Who is being wrecked? 7 people operate this account and there is zero indication as to who this is referring to. Use acronyms or something.

I don't follow these threads often, how long until Aleppo is BTFO? From what I can see on the map their days are numbered.

FYI this post is not to disrespect any ones religion or make fun of it. This is my personal opinion on it.

I don't really know why, I was always skeptical about shit and I still am. I grew up in a conservative Muslim family, they were good to me but it felt like they didn't give me any strong arguments when growing up. It always felt like the answer was ''thats the way it is'', and I could not make the puzzle fit. Since I was born ''a Muslim'' and being raised by Muslims I think in their mind they didn't feel the need to push or go advanced teaching on me since ''I am a Muslim anyway''.

So being a rebel that I was I found some shit just plain stupid or an excuse. The magical realm did not make any sense to me. Flying on a horse that goes light speed etc I was like dude WTF. And then the Dutch TV played a big role. When kids were playing soccer outside I rather watched cartoons and discovery channel/national geographic. That way I learned how the world REALLY makes sense and the puzzles do fit etc. And the world was much much larger and mysterious than the Quran ever taught me.

So I basically stopped caring and don't really feel I was ever a Muslim since ever since I thought about Islam, I always questioned it. That being said, I do know my parents are good people thanks to the Quran and it has helped them raise me the way I am. I might not be a Muslim, but I am cultural Muslim in a sense.

Unlike those edgy ex-Muslim kids who hate Islam and try to shit on it, the best people I met in my life were Muslim so I highly respect Muslims. The ''real'' Muslims. Not ''Muslims'' that use aggressiveness or are corrupted by Western morals yet still call them selves Muslim etc.

Enjoy my big ass fedora post famalaman. I was euphoric while writing this.

There is nothing likable about Erdogan.

Look at this beautiful picture of him and tell me he isn't likeable again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntc3DJ-flAQ

I respect your view. But have you ever asked an imam about what you did not understand?

>Unlike those edgy ex-Muslim kids who hate Islam and try to shit on it, the best people I met in my life were Muslim so I highly respect Muslims. The ''real'' Muslims. Not ''Muslims'' that use aggressiveness or are corrupted by Western morals yet still call them selves Muslim etc.

So people like Tarek Fatah?

lol even on*r isn't this cringy

Anyway good night /sg/

Ka-52s near Palmyra, Apocalypse Now style.

Americans must stop oppressing blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuHYZdf-ad0

They have to go back.

great man, mashallah

Newfag

It'll be a civil war, and the only way the secularists will win is if the entirety of the diaspora makes pilgrimmage, there's just too many damn Haredis for them to have a chance otherwise.

What's a leppo?

God damn such a great leader. He is so down to the heart it is unbelievable. He doesn't just fake this whole shit he literally sits down and has a conversation with the kid and the mother. And it isn't because it is just an act for the media, aka the cold hearted politician trying to act loveable.

I never really bothered. And no one knows that I am not religious, I just don't speak about religion at all and it works. My parents just think I am lazy for not following islam, not because I don't believe in it. They don't ask I don't ask so it works out.

Kind of I guess. I do not care if you are Muslim or not. I care if you are a horrible/degenerate person or not. I just feel that being a good Muslim pushes you more to being a good person hence why I really like it if people become converted or practice its most peaceful form. If I am going to generalize it, if you are raised with atheist western morals, there is no limit what you do. If you steal money from your moms purse, call your sister a whore or let your wife get fucked by 5 black bulls. It is alright since nothing you do is wrong or bad in a nihilistic society. But if you are taught the islam way to respect everyone, love your family and have a healthy relationship with your wife. That is +points for being a ''good person''.

And yes, being atheist does not automatically make you a bad person. You can always do the good person things as an atheist. It is just that Islam pushes you more that way and you actually become emotionally involved with everything in your life instead of thinking only about yourself and how to survive.

Again this is my opinion and it makes sense to me, everyone can call me retarded for all I care LMAO it is all good.

Mad spammer is out everyone.

Because western people are taught, by normal muslims and by preachers that islam is religion of peace and that "if you kill a man it would be like killing the whole humanity"

>tfw youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

>it's a "Europeans" try to convert autistic neets to islam episode

Not posting the Apocalypse Now version.

Disappointed in you buddy.

>lol even on*r isn't this cringy
And that's only because Onur isn't diaspora. If you would take a look at every turk-diaspora in Europe you would find that 90% of them are either simpletons or cringy spergs shouting 'we wuz'-slogans everywhere. The latter doesn't really affect us here in Finland since they are still taught from elementary school that Hungarians, Finns and Estonians were khans as well.

You know what I notice by the most extreme anti-islam people? They have very little knowledge about Islam, they laugh and call western converts cucks but in their mind it does not compute how they would ever consider islam. In a way people like you want to know the answer to this big question. Out of all the religions they convert to Islam!! They are all speaking softly and passionately about their experience as well. It is as if they are brainwashed in the views of these people. It just does not make sense. But the real reason why these kind of people are afraid is that if they do delve into finding out the answer, they would get sucked in as well and become like those ''stupid losers''. Since these converts look actually happy unlike these anti-islam people that have only known hate and egoism in their lives.

But hey, Islam is a death cult. Never forget fampaisamachan.

Islam doesn't belong in Europe. You need to go back to sandniggerland.

it's antithetical to my country's culture.
i dont want to live in a caliphate, muhammad

i like having freedom without being beheaded.

>Since these converts look actually happy
Literal non-argument, IS are muslims and they look happy. I don't see your point, muslim converts are happy therefore what?

this very much

The Jews are taking things too far

he's "trolling" but trying way too hard at it

Make Lebanon Christian Again!

If Islam isn't a death cult then are Christianity and Judaism also not death cults?
Mind you, all 3 revolve around death and the fairytale of "the afterlife" and "heaven" so consider carefully.

So if your countries culture is to let your daughters sleep with migrants cause that is how the norm is there then you would respect that right? Now that I think about it, that happens in all western European countries.

>beheaded meme
I already said that more than half of the Arabs do not practice the ''good Muslim'' part so this is totally unrelated to the islam I am talking about.

Same answer to you as above. I do not consider any of them the ''good Muslim''. I wouldn't even consider them even remotely close to islam with all the shit I have seen them do. I don't care how much they yell ALLAHU EKBER. There are about 44 million Muslims in Europe. I sure hope not that ISIS = same as Muslims living in Europe cause by my calculations Europe would be RIPPED 30 years ago. But it isn't... hmmm... makes me think.

And coming back again, this is all MY opinion of a good person. I feel islam is pushing to become this good person in mind hence why I like it.

But since you are not raised with the culture I got, obviously you do not have the same opinion as me. Maybe your ''good person'' is someone who goes out drinks beers fucks a chick and enjoys live doesn't bother anyone. That is all fine by me, not trying to argue about why everyone should become this. I respect everyone and do not think them lower as long as I get respected back. But it just is +points to me if I see a person like I imagine a good person would as I think it would be better for everyone. In the end I am just a random dude on a cartoon image board posting his opinion so don't take it as if I am an imam trying to convert people cause this is the absolute truth about life and so it must be.

Anyway, going to bed now and this truly was refreshing for me for once. The shitposting I did for the past week got its toll on me. Tomorrow is a new day to start it all again.

YA ALI YA BASHAR!!!

>there are about 44 million Muslims in Europe

gonna need a bigger fucking oven.

kek hahaha so true. so true!

operation euphrates shield has been a massive letdown in terms of happenings so far, going way too slow

That's because the k*rds won't leave manbij and the US is cockblocking the t*rks and "r*bels" from fighting it out with them.

Well the Quran isn't meant as a science book. God isn't going to give away all of the natural world's evidence in a book. What fun will there be for scientists to do science if they were spoonfed everything?

So it's not a bad thing that you've seen scientific explanations on TV. It's a gift from God that pepople are able to learn more about the natural world and take up the profession or struggle to learn more of it. All those experiences of higher learning wouldn't happen if every answer to every question was given right away. Rather, it's because that there is a astruggle for knowledge and many paths to attain it, that makes humans ascend in both their spiritual/religious and other aspects of their selfs.

The pursuit of knowledge wouldn't happen if all knowledge were available to the person right away.

>IDF jet violates Syrian territory
>gets shots down
>Jews chimps out and starts bombing everything they can

Al-Qaeda in Syria changed it's name to Al-Nusra and now they changed it again to Al-Sham.

Do they think the rest of the world is stupid? Have they ever heard of Wikipedia?

That much is normal, but they've been slow with clearing ISIS too. I didn't think they were serious when they announced they are holding off operations until after eid, kek

>ALLAHU EKBER
Stop. Raping. Arabic.

Goddamnit, the kike edited it again.

1) (((Allah))) speaks in another language, with a whole different mental system that humans can't undertand because they're fucking dumb goyim.
2) (((Allah))) doesn't have the will or the patience to try to explain everything to every fucking retard out there, he gave some tips and tricks to the game, but to dump the sourcecode and how to even write your own hacks and run them would not only be impossible, it would be counter-productive because you're all too fucking dumb and can't be trusted with enough rope to hang yourselves with. You still struggle with even the bsics, like the dumb goyim you are.
3) To even attempt to get on (((Allah's))) level is also pretty much blasphemy because you would be establishing your own goyish will separate from (((Allah's))).

>is Israel a good country

Some good things, some bad things.

>no sneaking by me
it's like he thinks he's a moderator. whoever changes it back, please just ignore the cunt

what a shameful point of view. Your ancestors that built your country would be so ashamed of what you just wrote. really sad to read

Can someone post that image of the montage of times the Jewish HRW correspondent was lying about Syria (posting Gaza as Aleppo, etc)? Thanks in advance.

>#FLASH Video of #Russian Soldiers under Fire during Live Briefing from #Aleppo (Min 5:30) |
twitter.com/marcelsardo/status/775707775196332032
How fucking stupid do you have to be denying the ceasefire and attack the russians. You're basically asking everyone to bomb you.

He is a t*rk, dum-dum.

bump

>POLLS IN THE TWITTER
God you all are fucking autist get a life fucking faggots cringe attention whore faggots

>God you all are fucking autist get a life fucking faggots cringe attention whore faggots
what did he mean by this?