ITT: Come up with a new idea for a great cartoon series right now off the top of your head

ITT: Come up with a new idea for a great cartoon series right now off the top of your head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAwtN_LhkAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ringo Starr's adventures in time and space

A fantasy story where a married couple, despite having a child and being somewhat aged, still go adventuring and do a damn good job at it.

a guy named meatball does things

A little girl owns a magical clockwork cannon, and she travels through time by firing herself out of it.

sounds shitty

maybe he goes on an adventure to save his true love idk
guy sounds like he isnt one to settle down so he might try and stop mrs. meatball from doing so

The plot of re: zero (guy dies and respawns at a certain time) but it's star wars

The story of a young street urchin girl with a big fat cigar in her mouth. The ghosts of her parents manifest in the smoke of her cigar.

A boy has a new world in his dreams with his imaginary friend. Each time he dreams, the world slowly changes into a more distorted way. The boy forgets details about each dream, but the imaginary friend remembers everything. The story will be about a boy trying to find out why his dreams and the world inside are becoming more and more distorted and corrupted, while the imaginary friend slowly fades out of existance as the episodes go on. Call it, Dream Escape

banana gets married to a chair

Steampunk Transformers

Lookalike toys (that are easy to mass produce, mind you) get themselves in wacky scenarios, and solve problems with their puns. Each episode is stand alone, so that a television channel can easily play the episodes in any order they wish all day long. I'm afraid that sounds generic though.

A girls-only academy runs out of money, and a similarly poor boys-only academy decides to bring in the students in hopes of salvaging their school. Hijinks ensue.

A school for young circus performers. Wacky hi-jinks abound.

we need to get more pacific on meatball adventures
maybe he has to compete for some cute girl with a big mean suit and tie guy
and also meatball does music too

A boy his smart but fat comedic relief friend and a grill go on adventures together. As the the season goes on the boy and grill become a couple

indiana jones but with a couple kids instead of just one dude

Two interplanetary alien garbage men trudging through the spaceways in their talking female robot space squid space ship finding love and treasure in all the wrong places.

The daily life of The Dude. Just the normal things that go on with him, Walter, and Donnie this is obviously before the events of the movie, like just as 15-minute shorts or something.

Adventures of a sidekick. Focus is what a sidekick does and his story.

Ends with him dying as a sidekick should do for the hero.

>A partially possessed teenager, a skeleton, a sacred monk-warrior, and a cyborg cop go on a cross universe journey to kill the master of dreams from using the grim reapers Scythe to spread a dream fog across The Multiverse.
And it's like jojo

A twenty four episode series telling the story of regular person in an interesting city like Ulysses but in a humoristic tone like it's always sunny in Philadelphia and lots of Jews.

Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt travel through time and other dimensions to beat up aliens and monsters.

Down on his luck NEET dies and ends up in some fantasy world.

Sup Forums the series

As punishment for failing to carry out the Third Reich, Hitler is sent back in time in each episode to a different ruler/conqueror/revolutionary's time and each time comically fails to understand why each of them met with the same shortcomings that they did. And accompanying him is a quirky Jewish scribe/historian/record-keeper keeping a log of their travels. Like he's part of a council that has Hitler on a leash so he doesn't just sack Schlomo and go about his way fucking up space-time. Bantz ensues.

A girl lives in a large monster's stomach.

Terminator cartoon, where every episode the Terminator goes back to a different time period to kill one of the Connor's ancestors.

A boy's family lives in the apartment above a convience store. He goes to school and his class is made up out of the other kids local merchant-kids. He has a love-hate relationship with the girl a few doors down. She's a prep kid from the doughnut shop bakery. (Pie fights have happened between the two, but that's a side scene.) Despite the enforced order of school, the class is in constant chaos with everyone trying to sell to each other, bring in competing merchandise, learn who's doing what, special order things from other business' order catalogues. In the background, no-one is rich. Unemployment is everywhere. Desperation is the new normal. Satisfaction is not guaranteed. Characters can be injured. Think of The Little Match Girl, but grade school cute.

Garbage Man for wizard neighborhood goes on wacky adventures dealing with magical garbage.

meatball travels across the vast land with his gang of friends in order to save his love from getting married to a lawyer
meatball and his friends are also a band
i like it

a magical homeless black man breaks into people's houses first thing in the morning, eats a family member, and assumes their identity for the day
base him on the smegmaking character from youtube.com/watch?v=OAwtN_LhkAw

There should be more Jewish representation like this in shows

what kind of music do they play

i feel like they'd play soft rock

>/d/: The Animated Series

>hey arnold but with jews for some reason

sounds good man

Fist Knight, a story of a knight who uses their fists to fight instead of a sword, fighting off an alien invasion from invading their futuristic modern day medieval home.

Random details:
>Fist Knight's gender is ambiguous and has a personality that's somewhat of a mix between Star Butterfly and Finn the Human
>There is a character dressed like a stage magician who's fighting style is graceful but is also very powerful, very much a show woman and a performer at all times. Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
>Amount of damage a character takes is shown whenever they are hit as well as critical hits like in an RPG.
>Season 1 ends with the aliens deciding to stop taking over the world by force and instead do it by more legal means and run an election campaign. They win, but everything actually improves for the better with them in charge
>The series would have an actual plot line but would always remain lighthearted and never take itself too seriously. A comparable series to this in terms of tone I can think of, although Sup Forums, would be Ranma

A real unlucky guy who's really boring.

He's always dying from unlucky and boring circumstances but he's so grating to be around that he gets kicked out of heaven and hell so there're wacky antics with how he dies and how he get's kicked out of the afterlife constantly.

Yeah man, I'd totally watch a standalone series about the Ferengi.

It sounds awesome. Think of the arguments. Think of the violence! We've got imposter angels trying to sneak into Heaven to stop a bad guy trying to imposter God, you don't see anything Magnificent Bastard in that? Think of all the stuff in the bible- where's it gone? Why doesn't god answer prayer? Is there an afterlife? What would you do if you had the power of God. Forget Bruce Almighty- what about Silver Age Superdickery? Wouldn't you like to let loose some divine providence on outer space? What would happen if Mars was settled under the orders of a god-scientist? And now someone's jumped the pearly gates of the "rich kids club"? LOOT! PILLAGE! STEAL! MIIIINE!

>a magical homeless black man

MC Ride?

you posted a man in a dressed but forgot to say "no homo"

I like it

MODS UN-DELETE THIS

Three 12 year old girls who are superheroes and fight crime. Also they wear revealing outfits and are lesbians.

For some reason I really like this idea.

I think Japan's got you beat by a number of years there bucko

Can we get Danny DeVito to voice the main character?

Thanks. Any particular reason?

This kid (voice of Gilbert Gottfried) and his sister battle some interdimensional evil entity (voice of Seth MacFarlane) over their summer vacation, also they have a low key incestuous relationship and the sister dies a gory death in every episode.

Thanks user, I figured that the MC could draw what his imaginary friend looks like in real life, but slowly loses the ability to recognize him as the series progresses. The imaginary friend begs the MC not tot forget him. Then when the MC completes his quest; he wakes up, wonders who the picture of the imaginary friend is, and throws it in the garbage can while dismissing it as a childish drawing. The MC dreams of his world once again, only to realize that his imaginary friend is no longer around and goes about his business. That's probably the bad ending.

Man, now that I'm reading this. This shit got dark fast

Sounds like an improved Gravity Falls.

Rushmore

A show about George Washington, Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, and Abe fighting to keep the free world free. Kinda like a superhero show, with their base being set up in Mt. Rushmore.

A group of kids grow up among some big historical event and bare witness to all its major players, kinda like Rome. Also they have some obnoxious talking animal mascot for some reason

A show with a similar premise to Ed Edd 'n' Eddy but with Stalkers in The Zone instead of the Eds in the Culdesac. Pic related

Fruits & vegetables fight various meats over the title of Best Food Ever.

Uncreatively, it ends with a truce.

A kid discovers a portal in his toilet to an ancient city, tells parents he needs to take a shit, and goes on an adventure or something,.

Not sure, might be because I can't help imagine the MC looking something like this, which would be adorable. It's also a pretty creative idea even though no network would ever have a cartoon about a little kid smoking.

I sort of imagine her as being a long haired girl dressed in ragged clothes and a newsie cap, and personality wise she'd be halfway between tomboyish and girly.

>douglas nancy funny! what are you doing with your penis?

I remember an Australian cartoon like that.

I would watch this.

>pacific

Sup Forums the animated series

Sup Forums the animated series: every episode is done in a different style about each board. Sup Forums is an anime, Sup Forums is a superhero show, Sup Forums is a political drama etc

Would watch

Either that, or a sitcom style thing, where each board is it's own character. They all live in an apartment or some shit.

A cute fox girl I can fap to. She can do whatever in the show, doesn't really matter.

Now I'm imagining her with some sort of joisey accent.

How about a fraternity? House Sup Forums is the wacky misfit party house constantly in competition with the other houses who are other websites

Wizard/witch asthetic.
4 main characters, 2 boys, 2 girls.
Episodic but with some overarching plots and multi-episode plotlines.
Focus on action, characters, and darker themes.
No romance, no boys vs. girls episode, no garbage flash animation, no status quo, be able to kill - and kill off important/long running characters.

Not sure on the setting, don't know how much I'd care for a modern setting but putting in an medieval setting seems kind of boring and will make become full on fantasy, which I don't think I want. Far future is definitely out.

could be fun

That or southern or cockney.

A Smart but lonely inventor boy discovers an Alien crash landed out in the woods the two become friends in no time but soon discover that his alien friend is a fugitive trying to save the earth from his own planet among several others who want to get their hands on it with his inventions and his alien tech they face oncoming terrestrials avoid the government all while remaining in school

A new Scooby Doo series where Shaggy, Scooby and Fred end up driving the mystery machine into an alternate dimension full of adventure. Meanwhile Daphne and Velma try to get them back home.

It's called "Far Out, Scooby Doo!"

Fund it

I like this one.

1800s boxer forces HG Wells to make a time machine for the sole purpose of kicking some serious ass across the timeline.

This 12 year old girl's parents are brutally murdered, so she becomes a superhero to avenge their deaths and take out her wrath on the scum of the city in which she lives. Also she wears really skimpy clothes and is a lesbian.

>right now off the top of your head.
Uh, there's a talking peanut and he uh does things peanuts normally don't do? only five dollars per piece.

An overweight security guard named Ralph discovers a magic leotard that gives him incredible acrobatic skill and the ability to shoot beams from his hands. He emblazons an R on the leotard and uses it to fight crime as "The R-tard"!

The story is set in a world were 15% of the popular has some source of superpower. Ranging from super strength, to the ability to blink 1/2 second faster.
The Main character is an African american student who has the ability to create armor and weapons out of thin air, but is a coward at doesnt give a shit about helping people at all. But when his father is diagnosed with cancer and they dont have the money to pay for the treatment, the MC has to find a quick way to earn money. Turns out that if you go through 4 years of superhero training and become a hero for the government that you get monthly checks from them.
When MC joins this new school he meets up with his room mate, who is a WHITE MAN with the ability to control electricity. The MC's room mate dreams every night of protecting people and saving lives.
Hijinks ensue

Frogboy: A talking frog who says smartass stuff and skateboards, or at least he'd like to because frogs can't ride a skateboard

Sounds like Trump if he were a catgirl

I had an idea six years ago where it was cartoon characters and they lost their job when their network fires them for an anime show. It would show them dealing with real life. (It makes me think of Bojack now.)

It starred a fox and a hound from Britain living in LA. The hound was classically trained and the fox was a street performer and are best friends. They would be in situations like getting fired, having fights at a friends wedding, the fox getting dumped by his psuedo disney princess, get mocked by the animu people while cleaning out their lockers, the hound meeting the head of their fan club - a twenty something girl from the midwest, that awkward farm dinner that follows, and the fox hooking up with a fox hooker with a heart of gold.

It was too similar to a lot of stuff so I let someone else have it.

I want three seasons of this shit!

Everyone has a angel and a demon trying to make them do good and bad. All subconsciously but one kid sees them and talks to them.

A mouse and his family had most of their kin murdered by an evil tyrant king. They move to a distant desert land searching for freedom and beginning a new life. However, the land they move to is inhabited by these gerbils who are there first. The mouse promptly forgets how much he was oppressed and proceeds to kill the gerbils and drive them off their land, also he begins inviting more mice to come in and kill yet more gerbils. The remaining gerbils live in squalid poverty and are subjected to daily massacres and reprisals by the mice.

Two guys find a stranger in the alps

Wuh oh.
You know what happens when you find a stranger in the alps.

Brilliant

There's this guy who's a classically trained violinist, but one day he breaks his wrists while driving a car on PCPs and getting into an accident and can never play again. In despair, he becomes a supervillain and drinks radioactive waste to mutate and give himself super powers. Can he be stopped before he enslaves the entire human race!?

Show about a bunch of talking hamsters owned by this 11 year old girl. There's a mentally disturbed pedophile in the neighborhood who stalks the girl and plots to rape her. The hamsters love their owner and don't want this to happen, so they drink Red Bull (TM) to get wings and...some other super powers to kick the pedophile's ass.

They also beat up loser presidents like Van Buren, Hoover, and Nigger.

Not sure about the plot, but I would love a series with a protag like Slayer from Guilty Gear. Too many series have MCs who are overly angsty, pre-teen chosen ones. I want an OP neutral character with class and experience

Caribou Man: He's half man, half reindeer. And he's no nice cutesty Rudolf kind of reindeer, he's a wisecracking, hard drinking edgy atheist (but always gets his comeuppance in every episode because nobody likes Brian Griffin kinds of characters).

Family of average middle America schlubs. The dad works in a peanut processing factory and is kind of an idiot and the daughter is a liberal smartass who gets raped and beaten to death in every episode. The son meanwhile has sex with hot older women every episode.