PRAISE KEK FOR ALL THESE HAPPENINGS

oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2016/09/pathologist_who_exposed_nfl_co.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So good

Yeah but see here's the thing. If Russia had poisoned Clinton (Please Kek. PLEASE), then she'd be DEAD.

can use their alchemy against them?

Praise KEK in Washington D.C.

So what was it, a poisoned blow dart?

That metal thing falling out of her pantleg was the dart?

Hillary is dead, they'll force this bullshit story. BRACE YOURSELVES

YOU HAVE TO TEST HER BLOOD

1733 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20009

this is in the center of the eye

Tbh I hope this happens because it will be the greatest shitstorm of our lives

thanks vlad

if any of you russian lads can prints my thanks to him and show him that would be great

Praise Him!

BEST
ELECTION
EVER

Are these real?

yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

The people wouldn't stand for such bullshit.

If Trump is """disqualified""" or if Obama tries to serve even a day longer than the end of his term, you will have states and citizens deeming that a criminal act by the federal government and you'll see real chaos.

MSF when?

This, It's a retarded move to accuse Putin, he wouldn't fuck around with a little bit of cyanide. She would get the polonium sugar cube.

DAY OF THE ROPE

If he's Venom, then who's Naked?

Russia, the eternal boogieman.

please be pulonium tampon

DAY OF THE ROPE

for fucks sake

Everytime you get baited into visiting a "journalism" site, you are inadvertently giving pennies. Even with ad-blockers installed, the company uses visitor statistics to maintain relationships with their advertisers. Windows operating systems have a feature called the "hosts file" that will let you block these websites.

>The Windows Hosts file allows you to define which websites are linked to which IP addresses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

Here is how to use it

Notepad
Open with admin privileges.

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
This is where your Hosts file is located. Open "hosts" (does not have an extension) with Notepad. If you utilize Spybot - Search & Destroy, you will see a very long list of unsafe domains already entered here. For your convenience, enter the following lines in at the top:

gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
Spacing DOES matter in your host file, so ensure it looks like the example that is already in there.

Save the file. The "Save As" dialog box will appear. Save this as "hosts_new".

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
1) Back in your \etc\ folder, rename your previous "hosts" file to "hosts_backup".
2) Rename the newly created file, "hosts_new.txt" to "hosts"

Congrats, no more accidentally giving pennies and view counts. Use the fucking web archive. Stop linking this shit

I run arch you dumb nigger.

Read the first paragraph you dumber nigger.
>Everytime you get baited into visiting a "journalism" site, you are inadvertently giving pennies. Even with ad-blockers installed, the company uses visitor statistics to maintain relationships with their advertisers. Windows operating systems have a feature called the "hosts file" that will let you block these websites.

So you're linking to others that might not, nigger.
Aka, you're giving the site views, nigger.
Is that hard to comprehend, niggernigger?

KEK CHECK

I don't give a fuck if these jewish niggers are getting a few more pennies thrown their way because of me, they already have all the pennies anybody could ever want, I am spreading the word of Kek, castrate yourself nigger.

Quality post, nigger.
Way to be part of the problem, nigger.
Total sperg-nigger, nigger. You're a complete sperg-niggernigger, nigger nigger if you cannot understand such a simple concept, nigger. Its not that hard if you try. Go take your ADHD medication, drink a glass of fluoridated city water, and come back after you learn to chill.

This.

I wouldn't put it above them to try, but there's no way people are putting up with that shit.