What does TV think of Jenny Nicholson?

What does TV think of Jenny Nicholson?

she looks like one of those girls who gets weirldy agressive when horny

good call, seems the type to get angry if you don't slap her hard enough

Very true. Girls like her scratch, bite, and slap.

Unsuscribed when I learned she was alt-right.

>the most reddit actress...in the world

I think she's a footslut and that pic just confirms it.

this

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

umm nah.

I think her mother is a cunt for drinking when she was pregnant.

as long as she's not loud

The girl I remember a lot like this mostly muttered really tabboo stuff under her breath, bless her.

um, sweaty

Just Trump, not white people. What did white people ever do?

aw yeah, aw fuck yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, ooooooohhh yeah. yeah. yeah. yeah. yeah. no. no. NO. NOOOOOOO

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.

Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand.

I want to buy her a pair of periwinkle footy pajamas with a hood that has bunny ears.

rare jenny thread?

>thought that was ballsack dangling instead of feet.
This place made me fear traps

>fear traps
>not love traps

I kind of agree how people use this trigger term as a way to make fun of others, but I would attribute it to the left over the fact they get triggered over the most trival things it's hard not to criticize and make fun about it.

Their "issues" they get triggered over takes away from real victims who suffer. Everyone suffers by their own means and have their own problems, but it's another thing to start creating issues to get triggered over.

>The left getting most triggered
Is it really?

I came here to post this.

When was this revealed?

i want to cum on her feets

the whole argument is stupid anyway as it's used w/o context. Originally triggered was something far lefties would use to describe themselves after they saw something that would make them emotionally upset. It wasn't meant to be denigrating, it was just a state of being.

Nowadays it's thrown out as an insult by both far lefties like and far righties, in an effort to find out who is more upset.