Whatever happened to that GOTG cartoon?

Whatever happened to that GOTG cartoon?

Came out and nobody watched it cuz it sucks.

Just like all Marvel cartoons except Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes which were both unfairly cancelled and replaced by dogshit.

Why has Marvel pretty much never had a good cartoon in all of history?

Silver Surfer was pretty good for its time but it also got cancelled too early

I normally just default to blaming Ike

It recently finished it's first season. Second season starts next year

Got a heavy redesign to make it more like the movies and like most marvel cartoon this days is just average, formulaic plots, bland humor, not much to see.

WatXM was p. good, but it was cancelled too

Why are we still pretending Spectacular Spider-Man was great? It was mediocre at best

shit taste user

all of the X-Men shows were good

It had ONE good episode, that admittedly was all kinds of amazing but aside from that the show was painfully average.

Both the 90s cartoon and Evo have a higher ratio of good episodes

Casual

Fun fact, Gotg shorts look good because they were animated by Studio Mir. Crazy Koreans that did Voltron and Korra.

You're being really generous.

was still the best Spiderman cartoon they ever made

Same, but for Marvel TV I like blaming Loeb more.

FOR YOU

It's on a channel nobody is watching

Turned out to be an incredibly cliche-ridden series that's trying to ride on the movie's popularity, but fails at every attempt to be as amusing, instead coming off as bland and uninteresting.

yet another "hey kids, remember the movie?" cartoon Disney ordered.

Cosmo was okay, but he wasn't enough to carry the show.

Every time Spectacular is mentioned, this contrarian faggot pops up.

You didn't even watch it.

I love how much of a mindfuck that last episode is. I love watching it on acid.

Because back in the 90s all the good writers and animators were too busy with actually good cartoons like Batman and Superman TAS and Gargoyles, so all Marvel could get were a bunch of random people on the street to copypaste their shitty 90s comics at the time.

I can't say I didn't like the trend of naming episodes after classic songs though.

>Ego episode is Bad Moon Rising

Got renewed

Turned out to be shit.

I hate that Starlord was voiced by older brother of Boys Meets World. It made him seem too pathetic.

So just like the movies?