Effect of Johnson, even post-Aleppo/Map of the week:

Effect of Johnson, even post-Aleppo/Map of the week:
IA, FL, NC trending Republican. NV and OH within margin of error, environment of both could lead to Trump vote.
Johnson could split NM enough to give Trump a shot. NH could also swing vote to Trump with Johnson.

What can Trump do to be more competitive in Wisconsin or Michigan? Which is more likely? Factor in population decline for Michigan.

Michigan will be red. Wisconsin has a good chance, but they are cucks, and GWB lost them in 2000 and 2004 by less than a point. So if he couldn't win it then I don't know.

Another thing. Virginia will be red. If you think we will vote for Clinton just because Kaine is on the ticket than your incorrect.

I don't think Johnson's impact will be enough to lose NH for Trump. 3rd parties always fall apart toward actual election day. Also, him not being present in the debates will be a huge blow.

Trump should insert Johnson into his opening remark at the first debate. Something positive about how he should be here on the stage with him and Hillary, but the system is rigged, so he isn't.

This is all wrong, just check the polls desu

We should focus on VA. It's a very winnable swing state and would secure us victory. (3/4 FL, OH, PA, VA = victory. Clinton only needs 2/4)

The way forward is obvious. We need to meme a Timmy Kaine oopsy.

Slow and steady.`

S U R G E

Idk m8, the DC exurbs are the fastest growing and fairly cuck. How's Virginia Beach and coastal areas in your opinion? I figure Appalachian side, Fairfax county, etc is solid red but do they have numbers?

That's a good strategy. Probably only pulls 1% of Johnson's ~8% if hit hard, but a good thought.

No way Yeb. You're getting cucked in FL too.

Idk. I think Romney took plenty of DC area cucks and still lost it. Then again, Hillary isn't muh racial experience Obama either, so part of the black vote in the area may be diminished.

not only would trump promoting johnson at the debate work good for him. It can get undecideds that are not likely to vote trump, to vote Johnson.

I don't think Ohio will go red

ohio just removed the "golden week" registration and voting law. So Hillary can not bus in voters to register and vote the same day. Like Obama did in 2008.

Why so? It seems like an always close state. Their poorer whites are likely more receptive to turn out for Trump than 2012, their blacks less enthusiastic than 2008/2012, their cucks and unions are mostly in the three largest cities and likely to be the only possible support for Hillary... which likely feel betrayed by the Bern loss.

ohio is definitely going red. im worried about PA. fuck PA why are they such cucks? i had the misfortune to visit pittsburgh. it's such a trashy place

Don't worry. Michigan will be red.

Don't you think the population loss of Michigan was middle class whites, the people Trump is speaking to?

niggers in Philly'

I have a friend in philly, that i know from when we are both in the army. he tells me that you can't get elected to city government unless you are black and democrat.

Its close, but other than Trump's RNC boost he has lagged slightly in polls there. Its more likely that Ohio will go red for downticket candidates like Portman. Trump will need Kasich on his side if he wants to get Ohio.

Yeah Portman seems to be doing really well after his opponent made some remark about a death or something..? Senate will be close, but likely match the presidency.

SLOW
AND
STEADY

>Fairfax county
>solid red

You're a funny guy.

Seems like NH is most likely to flip to Trump, followed by WI, PA and MI.

Maine's 2nd congressional district could be a bonus +1, but the polling is scarce.

My mistake family, haven't lived there since I was young, was mixing up the county I was in and where my dad would commute. Frederick county, Warren county, Shenandoah valley area is more what I meant I guess.

At least in Southern Ohio, there have been a lot of Trump signs and support. It's going to be close, by I'm hopeful. Many berntards jumped shipped to Trump here.

have them shoot a few more nigs in the streets, triggering widespread rioting.

Kasich needs to fucking endorse already. I'd call him a rat, but Cruz already took that title.

>the foundation of the democrat party is a state that could sink into the ocean at any time

Really makes you think.