I don't want to attack Hillary anymore. I feel bad for her

I don't want to attack Hillary anymore. I feel bad for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiIH5PewAzs
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mercy is for the low energy

You are weak and pathetic.

Kicking someone while they're down isn't honorable famiglia

Noticing that she's terribly sick, and discussing thsi fact, isn't attacking her, user. Calling her a fucking skaggy-cunted mental defective who inky wants to sell her positions of power to enrich her pockets isn't attacking her either. Hitting her with a stick would be attacking her.

We don't need to attack...for now...

there can be no mercy this year, such is keks will

>You now realize that she was a dying Trump supporter all along and part of an elaborate scheme where she pretends to run against Trump and secure his victory in her ailment.

>If you kill you enemies, they win

Honor is for fags who don't want to win

I feel like that at times, but then I remind myself that she didn't feel bad for all the people whose lives she destroyed. She's incapable.

Coddling a sociopath only enables it. Fuck that bitch and keep up the pressure, anons.

This is what she deserves.
As for the left they brought this upon themselves.

Fuck off fag, sage

youtube.com/watch?v=EiIH5PewAzs

do not fall for her deception

she is your enemy.. resist her and she will flee.

who could be behind this post

Don't forget about the lives that she destroyed, user, or the fact that she could still be elected. It's like pitying a serial killer because they grew old in prison. Don't back down yet.

Coward! So long as the body still retains warmth the rains shall not end.
Honor is not to be wasted on the dishonorable. What point is having the high ground if it's covered with blood from your own back.
A moment to watch but the pressure cannot relent. Her damage control has failed and the general public is aware she has a problem. At this point she has two options, come clean with her medical records or lie about her current condition. If the former she will attempt to use it as a sympathy card and comment on how those "filthy alt-right frog posters" cheered for her suffering. To counter there should be a giant get well card from the "alt-right" and Trump supports adorned with images of pepe. Do the unexpected and strike with kindness.

She'll be sacrified by the jews.

That's the real nature of the jew. They dont care about how much you support and love them, they'll sacrifice you If they could profit from it

ok so kill her off and you will never have to attack her again, its not hard user, just pull the god damn trigger.

>I don't want to attack Hillary anymore.

Then don't

The rest of us will still will.

Nice blog

Then you're no better than a jew or a nigger

This is karma coming around to get her.

Making fun of her or not is irrelevant.

watch this.. as Assange pointed out Qaddafi was sodomized to death with a pole. This is how porr Hillary considers that fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

>honor

don't care, lol

Trump is a bully.

Go read enders game. This argument is summed up nicely in the beginning. Not the movie. Only covers half the book.

>young adult novels
>Sup Forumss philosophical literature

Dude did you read the book? Its about the ideas it holds. Also first read it as a young teen. (Am not anymore)

but she is just fine now didn't you see the body dou- uh i mean didn't you see her hugging kids n shiiet?

shadilay bitch

Honor is a privilege only the strong can take.
Or a flaw the careless will indulge in.

When there is so much at risk, and you are against superior forces, the odds are against you, and the punishment for failure is so huge, restricting yourself by an abstract limitation is just an excuse to fail.

Only those who can be honorable and still win can afford that privilege, and we are not in that position.
To be honorable is to betray everything you supposedly fight for.

Honorable fighters are trash, they are dead weight.

There are some who deserve no mercy, no compassion, no sympathy.
They have to be crushed, their legacy has to be crushed, their memory has to be crushed.
Everything about them must cease to exist.
Hillary is part of something greater and bigger than herself, something evil that sees the rest of humanity as nothing but cattle to fatten and milk.
They will not stop, ever.
They can only be wiped out.
If Hillary fell dead in the middle of a debate it would bring me nothing but pleasure, to see such evil suffer is justice.

I do not pity anyone who has alligned with evil.

This guy gets it

CTR fag
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

lel you guys come up with everything

she lost my empathy when she called me a deplorable

>Honor
>we should honor clinton

>I don't want to attack Hillary anymore. I feel bad for her.

She works for the globalists who want to kill everyone on earth except a handfull of slaves bred for strength and stupidity.

You don't have a choice.