Why aren't you married yet, Sup Forums?

I'm too young and I don't have the resources to support a spouse and child. It would be irresponsible for me to have a child at my age.

Marriage is a jewish meme

No secure financial future.

I think you got it all backwards Goy.

>propagate the marriage meme till we need it for healthy societies
>slowly undermines it
sasuga israel

Yeah, this. Let those niggers and mudslims breed in poverty and replace Whites while most of white population will never be millionaires.

Because I'm still a KHV and I have no idea how to tell if a girl is interested in me

I'd rather be a husband and not a baby daddy.

Because it's more fun to play video games than deal with bitches.

Russiabro gets it

My friend had a kid with a bitch he doesn't love and now his life is a mess. And His kid has been fed lies about his father from his mother i don't want that for me.

im trying ok

no gf

I am, we will start having kids next year

I am

I'm with the girl I know that I'm going to marry, but I still feel like we're both too young.

Very soon, though.

>talk to girl
>learn to read her reactions
It's really not that difficult m8

kidnapping is illegal, so to get married a lady has to actually want to marry you

Why should I bother to do that when I can just play video games?

I am.

For the life insurance payout.

video games are pretty boring when you get down to it

/de/

Been looking for wife material since getting out of school six years ago.

There doesn't seem to be any healthy, smart, virgin women over twenty living in this country.

Where would you find these people?
Don't say church.

Are you 6'3", have a 10 inch cock, and make 400k a year? No? Then why do you think you deserve a healthy, smart, virgin woman?

yes, no, no
Seems like reasonable standard to me.
How many 6'3"x10"x400Ks are there in this country?

And how many smart, healthy, and virgin women over twenty do you think there are in this country?

Previous post was implying that there's more healthy, smart, virgin women than 6'3"x10"x400k men in the US.

Seems obvious and safe to say.

Because I don't fuck with anyone and just work, lift and play vidya.

Around 20% of the country is above 6'3" and around 1% of the country makes above 400k, with it probably being more skewed for tall people. I would estimate that maybe 1 in 250 people in the country are 6'3" and make 400k. Of course, if you're 6'3" it's highly likely that you have a big cock as well.

On the women side, maybe 1 in 500 women over 20 are still virgins, so it's already lower on that criteria alone.

>implying having standards is a bad thing

I'm to redpilled to get cukt mate

*too

cause i'm in college and my girlfriend is only 18 silly willy

gotta graduate and break free of family chains first

well you sure convinced me with those hot stats, my dude.

don't have anymore comics, but here, take this and go.

theres no way 20 percent of the country is over 6'3...

1 in 500 women, seriously?

That sounds absurd. I've known at least 2 virgins over 20 and nowhere near sampling 1000 women.

1 out of 100 at least

>Marriage is a jewish trick!
>Marriage is a good, traditional establishment for spreading aryan genes!

pick one or start doing Sup Forums-tier mental gymnastics

This is why I'm going to lie and say I'm a virgin. My neighbors 26 year old son convinced me to have sex with him once when I was 13. Being the sheltered, gullible little shit I was I let it happen. But if I tell any potential mates they'll only see me as damaged goods. Still, I haven't had sex in the seven years since so I doubt there will be much difference the first time.

I wont marry outside of my race, and white girls are expensive i'm 25 but i'm getting close. Sex before marriage is the Jewish trick

I already am, been married since 2012. Live in a cute old house with my wife and two cats.

>Why aren't you married yet?
I come from a broken family with an enormous amount of issues. I've brainwashed myself into believing that marriage is a nightmare, so I am still stuck on the side. Hopefully I'll change with time and reasoning (or not).

You wouldn't feel bad keeping something like that from a future spouse? Seems like it would be worse to live with that lie and possibly have it slip out later than to just be honest about it in the first place. Basing a relationship on honest is probably more important than being a virgin to almost everyone.

Judging by your "totally legit and sourced stats" and your belief in the just-world fallacy I'm going to assume you are either a butthurt roastie or an beta virgin.

Either way filtered feggit.

>911

Asides, i don't understand how being married or not will affect my ability to have kids, love my girl, fuck, do things together etc

It's just a ring, paperwork and a lot of marketing hype

Well, if I make the right decision they won't care too much when they get over their edginess and realize how wonderful life has been so far.