HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE I CRACKED THE CASE

>1930s
>hitler removes Jewish federal bank
>economy prospers
>German people are happy and healthy
>Jews get allies to ally themselves against Germany and wage a massive war against Germany

>Russia in the process of removing federal bank
>suddenly, American (((Politicians))): "fUCK Putin war with Russia now!"
>IDF attacking SAA

History repeats itself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjU8Fg3NFmo
youtube.com/watch?v=CgNChZrWNmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a feeling it will be different this time, SAA reports they shot down 301 F-15s

Another thing we need to do is start patrolling google earth and try to scope out bases for Russia to strike so we can help, just like that one time we essentially called in an air strike on that compound in Aleppo or something

>Jewish federal bank
>Hitler removed central bank
Neither of these are true. And he started the war. But nice try reddit

He started a war with poland (and so did the USSR) it was the (((Allies))) that declared war on Germany and not the USSR

america gonna chill back just like in ww2? or come in first this time?

Putin is a jew puppet with no balls

"World War Two in Europe began on 3rd September 1939, when the Prime Minister of Britain, Neville Chamberlain, declared war on Germany."

stay cucked traitor

He removed the jew. It doesn't matter what you call it.

>Putin is the new Hitler.

Anyway, all of this could be presentes If the West sided with Hitler or the germans in WWI didnt started a war agains't Russia

>And he started the war. But nice try reddit

Good one reddit spy

Everyone knows Churchill started the war

First ever interview with based Vlad:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjU8Fg3NFmo

Apparently Israel is denying the jet claim, can anyone fact check the SAA report? I lost it

>be allied with Poland
>fight against Poland's enemy
Good thing you unveiled this kike conspiracy

so you just learned today why the term anglojew is so right, and why are they the bad guys?

congratulations!

in the next episody: deep into the anglojew evil trinity: israel-uk-usa

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=CgNChZrWNmI

But only one of their enemies while giving all Poland to the other enemy.

It's very suspect

Anglos are not the problem.
Patton was a anglo and was based.

The problem is that anglos have been enslaved by jews for centuries. The last time they tried to kick the kikes was during the Stuarts kings

What the Fuck? Jewish newspapers declared financial war on your country you stupid cuck. British banks paid Poland's bank to house Germans in polish territory. The polish then raped and murdered German citizens. As a last resort Hitler invaded Poland to save his ilk. That's when (((Britain and France))) declared war. It was all a ploy you pathetic cuck.

And what is Aleppo?

Poland started the war with germany.

Germans were being killed in Poland prior to invasion.

TGSNT

Patton was an American not Anglo. Anglo means from England.

>yes goy! get those big mean nazis!
>But please ignore the jewish Soviet Union, they're one of ours

Germany lost it's eastern front in WWI. After the treaty, it was given to Poland.

Poland then proceeded to rob, rape, & murder the native germanic peoples that lived there.

>Hitler started the war

Yes, but this is why. He did to to save your fellow germans. I know the revisionist education has you brainwashed Hans, but on the net that shit doesn't stand the test of truth.

>start a war to prevent Poland from being occupied
>give Poland up for occupation at the end of the war
what a coincidence

Hitler went to Poland to prepare an attack on Soviet Union and not to save Germans living there. Operation Barbarossa was planned long before the invasion of Poland.

>tfw grandpa got mustard-gassed for shekels

JUST

We'll have to wait if these niggers come into play again.

You hear me, chinks? MAKE YOUR MOVE

>governments plan for the long game
>More at 11

Jesus Christ. Its like Sup Forumsacks get dumber by the day.

>all that evidence

Its called google you fucking ponce. Its not my job to educate you. Keep your fucking head in the sand, Europe's burning anyway.

That's why he attacked without a declaration of war. Because a "stop the raping or we attack" would justify his war which he desperately needed for propaganda.

So you think to get 2 million solders into a country you want to occupy isn't that big of a deal?

Soviet Union had a huge army you know.

Why does every single argument with a newdditor end with "I don't have to proove it"

Are you trying to tell me Hitler was a bad guy??

Another Gercuck... what about the Holodomor, faggot? That wasnt justification enough to stop those (((commies)))?

>(((You)))

Nigger, you're not even pretending to pretend.
Here's that (You) you wanted

I'm not sure if you're baiting, ironic baiting, double baiting or just retarded.

I didn't say anything about him good or bad. The fact that all reddit's justifications are made up because they are too cucked by the conditioning to own up to his ideology makes me think YOU think he's bad though

Putin is as close of being the new hitler as my grandma being alive.

We will already be in the midst of a civil war. Russia, Bashar 'Can't Mossad the Assad' and the alt right Euros that have already been liberated will come save us from the BLM hoards when the time is right

We used meme magic to kill Hillary Clinton. Why not use it to kill every jew?

>reddeflection
This has literally zero to do with nothing. I know this would get upvotes in your hugbox but here you're just shitting up the thread. Or point out where Hitler said he went into Poland to stop the Holodomor however the two are related in your head.
See for cucked
Redditors try to jump in on the epic nazi meme but are clinging to normieness so they ignore all NatSoc ideology

this website is called Sup Forums sir.

Let me help you-

www.reddit.com/r/S4P

:^)

Hitler made 6 millions jobs. That's more than Obama. He can't have been that bad.

And? Still didn't say he was bad. Still has nothing to do with foreign policy. Still has nothing to do with why he attacked Poland.
There's a reason I called your post deflection.

You actually tried to assert their bank wasn't full of (((bankers))) and that they gang raped your economy? Put you in perpetual debt? They wanted to enslave you, don't you get that? Guess you guys like that shit anyway do maybe that's why you're not getting it

It's justification for going even if Hitler also had long term plans for the future of Europe. He did of course but I think with his people getting slaughtered he knew it was bait and that the (((allies))) wanted to declare war. I really don't know what you are trying to argue, all you've done is disagree with no evidence or conjecture to alternative theories. Germans really are mostly useless these days

Checked. Behold the fate of those who defy the bankers. Observe the defeat in Andrew Jackson's eyes as he stares from the federal reserve note.

>Holodomor
>banks
Do you think or...

>gang raped your economy
Yeah it's called the economic crisis and it's kind of a thing. Where did I say that didn't happen?
Debt increased under Hitler so not sure where you going with that.
Nor how that has anything to do with what I posted.
But you use insults so you win ;)

Lmao I get you. Hitler's a good guy!!

The American people stand with Russia

>Hitler made 6 million jobs
>It's justification for going into war
Something tells me I'm not speaking to a veteran here.

>with his people getting slaughtered
Yeah still no source for that.

>I really don't know what you are trying to argue
Right now I'm still waiting for the first argument
>all you've done is disagree with no evidence
Yeah that's the point

>or conjecture to alternative theorie
I don't oppose your theory. That guy flinging feces about how we should google it because he doesn't have to proove it just layed out a really bad case for it.