Easily triggered feminist here on twitter says she can take all of your little boy red pill tomfoolery: @izzlei

Easily triggered feminist here on twitter says she can take all of your little boy red pill tomfoolery: @izzlei

Go nuts

bamp for the lulz

If I had a bracelet for every intelligent, non-violent black man, I'd have as many bracelets as she does...

Ill shove my redpill down her throat.

>i dont think that the stereotypical trump supoorter exsists
>till i talk with my parents XD!!

OMG, talk about racist, stereotypical, judging and profiling and trump-phobia!!11

this isn't Sup Forums, faggot

>more proof that roasties will do anything for attention

Not your personal reich.

>if i had a bracelet for every decent black man
>some nigger would steal it anyway

BUmp

>naming a bunch of woman who most aren't even political in order to prove a political point.

>nina Hartley

She was raised a Lutheran but her mom was born Jewish. She identified as being a Neopagan and buddisht. Fuck off with your shitty MS-paint bullshit it only hurts our cause.

>would require me to actually create a social media account

Thanks, but no thanks, I'll leave that to you kids.

She just blocked me.
I sent her a picture of herself (found on her twitter) and she said "why did you look at a picture of me?" and I said "It's kinda how peoples' eyes naturally avert to a devastating car wreck." She said "not funny. bro died in car crash last week" I said that would've been wheely tragic

Kek

Screencap pls

audibly kek'd

>being born with semetic blood is a choice like being gay

She's very upset right now. She has no idea what's going on. Also, she cheated on her boyfriend because

SHE IS EMPOWEREEEEEEEEEEED

What kind of half whit retard out of a 10 year old's comic book would put a variable zoom scope on anything with a barrel that short, and no stock. That's by far the stupidest gun I have ever seen, give up on designing weapons.

Her account is protected

yeah she's getting bombed. You can still @ her tho

What do you guys use for a phone number on twitter? Is there a way around cell phone verification?

I want an account but I don't want to use my real phone number.

I use my actual one. It doesn't show up ever

How long till she screams "almost raped!"