Daily reminder that Trump has no chance come November (pic related)

Daily reminder that Trump has no chance come November (pic related)

If you think otherwise you are deluding yourself

Me and my Mexican brothers will be picking your president from now on!

How does it feel gringo Sup Forums?

>32.9% chance
>no chance

try again shlomo

>implying math means anything

Those are 2:1 odds leaf, learn how to math

No one in their right mind would bet against Clinton

Once the New York AG indites Trump for charity fraud its all over

>>implying math means anything

See? This sort of attitude are why Republicans never win and are constantly cucked by their own party....

It's like you don't even care as long as you can hold onto your delusion

>can't spell indict
definitely a mexican

I can spell "lose"

In November

Prepare yourself

Goodbye white America

He's gonna win due to Virginia, Florida, and Ohio. Screencap this.

>he believes infographs that he finds on the internet

You forgot New Hampshire, New Mexico and Michigan

>user generated map

top kek

Neckbeard Basement Virgin Confirmed

heres some math for you to learn:

2:1 odds does not equal 0

When you think about Hillary's America do you cry White Tears?

They sustain me

Can;t wait to take away your guns and free speech, so much fun

Will the shills still post this shit when he breaks 50%?

Just last week it was ~15%

A few weeks back ~5%

shills shitting themselves like Hillery

So what exactly is so great about mexico that made you want to not live there again?

Hey, friend.

Hillary's last week has been historically disastrous to the point where no other candidate in history is comparable. Give it a couple of weeks, then look at the polls again. Hillary is absolutely fucked, there is no recovering from the last week this late in the race, especially with the more disciplined Trump.

Right, so your argument is "He won't CERTAINLY lose, he'll ALMOST certainly lose"

#LeafLogic

If polls are accurate and Hillary is "leading" who the fuck are they polling exactly?
There's no chance Hillary will win.

Nice try Trumptard

Too bad Trumpkins can't do forecasts/polls

If you could you would've picked Rubio and won the election!

I still live in Mexico

Alta California

We are a majority here you know

We won back out lost province!

Es mi orgullo

>Shilling for CTR

big laugh

Delusional Autistic Office-dwelling Faggot Confirmed

Americans, leaf

They poll Americans

We are having an election here in November

Hope tu madre came over before trump builds a 77 foot wall.

Less then two months until you're unemployed

I get $1.40 a post, how bout you shitlord?

Meh, thats ok. I can still shoot your family when they step on my land crossing the border.

Protip: there are lots of shallow graves out here :^)

Takin nevada too

wew lad

How can Trump win Nevada when Clinton will get more votes?

I have to roll.

holy fuck, if I could make 1.40$ per post shilling for Hillary I do it in a heartbeat. Spend maybe 4-5 minutes a post to ensure quality, make 35$ an hour from home, no commute, flexible schedule, get to browse /pol at work. Sounds like a dream job

It is, PHD's don't pay for themselves you know...

The problem with the polls is the large amount of volatility associated with them. The polls, at this point in time, are so volatile that they're not an indicator at all on who will win the presidential elections.

Even after the debates, which is the main force that sways elections, the polls are still very volatile.

Everyone talks about how Hillary Clinton will destroy at Donald Trump at the debates, but personality is one of the top factors that persuades people to vote for a certain candidate.

The debates are going to be nothing more than a shit-throwing contest, but Donald Trump is unrivaled at that. Anyone who thinks that it'll have any more substance than the primaries debates will be sorely disappointed.

Yeah, but you'd have to literally post the dumbest shit imaginable. Like this silly spic.

Rowley

>NC now red according to nate
>flordia will be in a few days too
Sweet

source plz CTR.
also
>no chance
> >0%

Florida and Ohio are almost solidly Trump when you consider turnout

He needs to find a way to stay the course and not put his foot badly in his mouth these next two months while Clinton is busy dying and shitting herself

Amazing how CTR shills really dropped in quality and volume. Their posts don't even get 30 posts now

According to Nate Cardberg Trump needs to flip Florida, Ohio, Nevada, and New Hampshire

Not totally out of the question and he's the one with momentum

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Let's do this

Not polls, forecast idiot, learn how to read

He is actually leading in flordia according to realclear
I doubt Maine will flip but a poll came out today with him within 3 points

Everytime I see this post, trumps odds of winning go up.

> when will leave fags learn?

Kys

Rolld

Trump is leading Florida in the RCP poll aggregate.

Poling is not math is is social science.

32.9% chance

also you don't think he has a chance to win FLorida Virginia Pennsylvania or Ohio ?

florida, michigan, ohio is my bet
He has a slim chance to flip a couple more.
It's not nearly as impossible as people think.
I believe this scares Democrats, because everyone believed Clinton was this sure win.
Now she is looking to be more trouble than she is worth and Trump just looks more appealing.
I mean the fact we have a retard like trump even getting close to the 40% mark is enough to make me question Hillary.
She should have won this, even red states should have voted for her.
However Trump keeps pulling this leftist ideas out his ass also, that make people go.
Hey that's not so bad, he is a bit of a racist, but I could live with that if he does x.

I'm pretty confident he will win flordia. With NC being a confirmed red leaner we can breathe a little easier, he basically just needs Ohio and one other state.

Virginia and Ohio will absolutely be his. I don't know so much about Florida, but New York has a chance to go red this election as well as Nevada. Anything can happen this election

Wow, this chart has improved a lot in the last couple weeks.

Kek has blessed you with the spirit of 76.

I guess you need to learn how betting odds work.

'76 will commence again

the idea is that betting on trump is foolish, because the odds are against him, overwhelmingly

>Lose in polls
>Start leaning on odds

wewlad

rollex

rolling to the grave

rollerino

Trump is currently gaining enough ground to win NH, NV, ME 2nd, NC, FL, OH, IA, WI if the polls continue on the same slope. NM, CO, MI, PA, and VA could be in play/tossups by October at the current rate.

rollingg

Why would you want the people you escaped from to live in your country?

it's so degrading watching you fuckwits try to derive a probability from 67:33. please shut the fuck up you don't have half a brain

Not after he's indicted for charity fraud...

oops

I'm ok with this.

god help me i hate traps

Why do people keep saying that New York has a chance of going red this election? I know Trump is from there, but so is Clinton so any home turf advantage is cancelled out. Not to mention Romney/Ryan didn't win either of their homestates, unless you count Utah for Romney.

Hi britfag,

In America, we have things called "forecasts"

They are a statistical metric used to infer the likelihood of future events with multiple outcomes

The figure you cited is known as a "probability"

Probability represents the likelihood of on outcome occurring versus another

This forecast shows that Hillary Clinton has a 2:1 chance of beating Donald Drumpf in the general. Seeing as we are less than 2 months from election day, there is good reason to be confident in these results based on the accuracy of past projections given in a similar time frame

Please advise

Why would you want that?

How does Senegal Internet?

When did you guys get it?

Did Mark Zuckerburg give it to you?

So we can take our country back

Rolling good sir

rawling hehexd

Hey you fucking idiot, the volatility is still present in whatever fucking forecast or poll that you bring up.

People make up shit, say it might happen, and call it a forecast. That's what it has always been.

Rall

>implying
Have fun on the bus back to taquitoville, mexico.

Sure, the best forecast (which called the 2008, 2012 and 2014 elections before anyone else) is "volatile"

That's some leaf-tier logic there user you must be a TrudeauBro

then why is every jew in the media throwing a shit fit right now?

please be trolling...

if it was 48:52 then the underdog could still be 1/5, 1/10, whatever. kill yourself if this seriously doesn't occur to you.

kek

going for feminist and trying to not get cockblocked by the spam shit

68:32 = 2:1

rawls

It's truly amazing with the amount of money CTR must put into shills they can't even find one fucking dude who has respectable bantz.

I'm still voting for her because she's not Trump.

She could be a brain in a jar with a speaker at this point and I'd still prefer her inactivity to Trump's activity.

Tough titties, nigger.

Deal with me and everyone else that will NEVER vote for that orange haired clown.

Rolleroni pizza

Oh fuck me i hate niggers

>Cardberg

>her inactivity

retards truly think Hilary, with a fully cooperative legislature and plans to sell out and globalize more, will be less "active" than Trump with a room full of opponents and aims to make the US more protectionist

>polls
>volatile
>mid-September

Pick two.

They've already normalized after the conferences. They might fluctuate a bit but the debates aren't going to change much unless Trump flipflops.

roll!@

>who the fuck are they polling exactly?
Likely voters

3.4:1.6
1.7:0.8

ehh

rolla

Thats not how betting works you muppet. You bet on something when the odds you are given on team or player X to win are higher than they should be.