I know Magneto can hold it due to his power, but does he get any power from it or is it literally just a hammer to him?

I know Magneto can hold it due to his power, but does he get any power from it or is it literally just a hammer to him?

Holding it up with magnets is not the same as 'weilding' it.

Wield*

Can Insane Clown Posse use it?

That too

No, Odin and the other Norse deities do not recognize the Dark Carnival.

Only one who is worthy ...

since they don't know how magnets work, I say no still. Even if they believe in miracles.

Could Strange, Nicol Bolas, or some other powerful magic user override the worthy enchantment and use it? Magic is broken.

Magic in MTG is morally relativistic, so Elesh Norn could use it with no problems

IIRC Mags could only deflect and lightly alter the trajectory of MeowMeow. I don't recall him ever actually holding it in his hand.

If Hulk was really angry because he couldn't pick it up, could he get angry enough to pick it up, or would that make him happy and cause him to lose his anger-strength?

Also, if Juggernaut chopped off Hulk's head with an adamantium guillotine, and then Dr. Strange teleported his head into the center of the sun, would Hulk get angry enough to grow a new head, or would his body just go on a rampage?

Kektop

To answer you, no.
None of them have the oomph to overpower the Allfather.

not even Odin can overwrite the enchantment anymore

nope, just like grabbing it in space it doesn't count.

Incoming OC

Hulk doesn't need to pick it up himself. He can just overpower Thor.

Shuma?

Isn't Nicol Bolas Super Evil?

I thought he was 5 colored

can you wield thor if he wields mjolinir?

Yeah, if I duct tape Mjolnir to Thor's hand, could someone strong enough to swing around Thor swing the hammer by proxy?

>tfw no New Phyrexia dating sim ever

>implying Shuma would ever need something like Mjolnir

Nigga eats universes like candy, he's well above that kind of power

Hulk/Thor fights are literally 50/50s, one comic Hulk humiliates him, the next Thor is oneshotting Hulk with ease

what if you chop off Thor's hand and graft it to you, can you lift it? what about an arm? what about Thor's upper body?

Hulk doesn't lift Thor's Hammer
>Hulk moves the Earth so he can lift Thor's Hammer

Ideally, what are the requirements for wielding Mjolnir?

You have to fight Thor in a comic where Thor is jobbing really hard.

Being worthy.

It's very obviously not a physical thing.

You have to be worthy, which I deduce to mean:
- You have to be honorable. ie, you have to be honest and ethical.
- You have to be brave.
- You have to be a warrior.

Superman meets one and two, but not three, because he won't kill. He's not a warrior, he is a rescue worker. For this reason, DC's designated hammer wielder is Diana. She's perfect.

I don't recall Magneto ever having lifted the Mjölnir.

yep, Diana can into Mjolnir. but that honorable clause can really kick you in the teeth. Or in this case cause you to get your ass kicked really really bad by someone who can control the weather

I'm pretty sure I saw that done in Avengers Assemble, and yes, it was as stupid as it sounds.

Nope; Grixis. UBR

Why is Dr Strange dressed like Sweet Bro?

Probably, Marvel's rules don't apply to them.

Is this a real comic?