This man has 0 fucking talent and gets roles for his good looks

This man has 0 fucking talent and gets roles for his good looks.

He's really good at roles that require showing no emotions.

He's no method actor that's for sure.

>He's really good at picking roles that require showing no emotions.
ftfy

I wish Jake Gyllenhaal played K instead

That's a good looking man?

He can't emote and isn't that good looking facial wise. Not anymore. Same with the frog bitch.

Redred loves him

You sound bitter about being ugly.

And I happen to know that you are, haha. I'd feel kinda sorry for you, but, y'know, you deserve it.

In other news, water: wet.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK CANT BRUISE THE GOOSE

what about in drive when he stared at the lady

>good looks

I seriously don't see what women see in him. I just can't get it and women's explanations make no sense. But women ask me the same thing about why I feel the same about Eva Green. But that's obvious since Eva is literally a goddess that walks this earth.

His face and body language when the big hologram Joi called him Joe again was pretty good, he legitimately looked heartbroken

You

He's good in some movies.

Place Beyond The Pines, Nice Guys, and Blue Valentine specifically.

People should watch Ides of March, he acts pretty normal in that and is really good

He gets typecasted as autists

He isn't that good lookin either. At least not to the extend that he can crush all competition.
It is just that there aren't many big names from his generation(who can play late 20's early 30's) so he gets every role.
He isn't talentless, he just has 0 range. There are 2 types of roles he can play, it is either the arrogant, hyperactive douchey type of guy or the silent romantic charming guy. And obviously these stereotypes don't cut it for every role.

>Redditspacing

Meaningless term. You are completely irrelevant, extraneous. Your entire behavior these last years has been about vainly trying to get my attention because you secretly revere yet hate me and desperately want me to acknowledge you exist. Well, you're nothing. I truly, genuinely see nothing of value in you. You have no good ideas, you're not talented. You're nothing.

>hating on based goose

you all need to go back to redddit

Has there been anyone that has less acting range since Will Smith?

He's given one of the best performances I've seen in a while in The Nice Guys. Other than that he
s whiny autist.

I don't understand this meme. It's like you guys have just watched some of his movies and focus on them.

To sum it up
He... is really one the the coolest.

Where the hell do you get the idea that he picks them?

That's exactly what they do. I've watched a lot of Goose movies and I'm actually kind of surprised he's the kind of guy that goes out and picks art roles because he is so normal in a lot of roles.

Reddit has contaminated this board.

>I am so ugly mom hates me
Also, he worked well in 2049. Never gave a shit about him before.

Don't be so bitter

The Place Beyond the Pine, Blue Valentine, the one where he dates the sex doll, La La Land, even Good Guys was pretty well acted and ended up being great movies

>I seriously don't see what women see in him
famous

Name one movie where he didn't act well.

> good looks

oh wow user we've never seen that happen before

Sup Forums btfo

>He thinks it's because of good looks and not the fact that he's part of the Hollywood royatly who are all complicit in Weinstein-esque goings on

Lol, top bluepill

He's average

I love The Goose, he has an interesting filmography.

He's a legit movie star. I'd watch a movie just because he's in it. He has an inherently likable/relatable quality, like Harrison Ford.

I don't think he's the greatest actor around, but his earlier roles like Half Nelson, Lars and the Real Girl, Blue Valentine show he's definitely got talent. He just doesn't show much range anymore, since "Drive" it seems everyone wants him to play the still, silent tough guy. I think he's better suited for roles like he did in "The Nice Guys." He reminds me of Gene Wilder more than any other actor

Name one (1) actor who portrays autism better than the Goose.

this. he could be in a lot of pointless action movies or be in capeshit(which he'd be a role) but he chooses to star in good movies.

goose plays tragic/numb characters very well. he has that sadness in his eyes

Fact: every woman who has a thing for him is because they watched The Notebook

Oh yes the nice guys. If you didnt watch it, watch it now Sup Forums its a fun movie and goose is very good in it as a fun guy.

i love him,looking forward to blade runner 2049

>deadpan
>monotone
>can't convey any kind of expression or emotion
>in a bunch of overrated films that are objectively not good (I haven't seen Blade Runner 2049, so I'm not talking about that)
>worshiped by Sup Forums
mfw

>one of the most kino actors of our time
>lol he's talentless

Go suck gyllenhaal's dick. Subhuman piece shit.

You can't.

Clint Eastwood only ever played one role either. Some actors don't have to. Gosling plays the lovable autist in a way nobody else could.

>1/2 inch shy of being a literal cyclops
>good looks

try again

Goose is a kino tier actor.

All of them. He can't act.

>rebbit thinks this is good acting
brainletwojak.jpg

I'll concede this. He does have a likable quality, but he's not "talented."

Kinda the same sort of "star quality" Arnold and Tom Cruise have, but not as much in Gosling's case.

This.

he can act, direct, sing, dance and look sexy in all situations.
which is more than 99% of actors his age

>Eva Green

I didn't get that either until I saw her boobs. She's kind of a scary alien facially. Not ugly, just scary.

FRACTURE. Really fucking good in Fracture. Nobody ever talks about that movie.

He isn't even that good looking. Why does he get such 10/10 roles?

>same face every single movie
>voice like an old eunuch
>plays the same autist every role

Who is he blowing?

Fracture was my first movie that had goose

I've never seen the notebook, dude's just attractive. he's actually less attractive from what I've seen because he wears brown contact in that movie.

women have different ideas of a good looking man, and a good looking woman.

>lovable autist
this, I get really attached to the characters he plays. I dunno if i'd have liked Drive as much if he weren't in it.

he said name one you dingus

Why is he so good at intensely staring at things?

If he made eye contact with me for more than 5 seconds, I think I'd have to leave wherever I was.

>isn't that good looking

Yeah sure.

Autism

>He's really good at picking roles that require showing no emotions

The Notebook
Crazy Stupid Love
The Big Short
My Blue Valentine

>people havent seen the Big Short
he was the opposite of autistic there

Outside of you faggots making Drive into a meme for autists, everything he's been in has been decent. He picks good movies to star in. I havent seen the new blade runner yet tho

Modern day Harrison ford
>a 10 chad who looks like he could be your friend
>barely emotes but it works
>every movie he's in is either a money machine or pure kino