youtube.com/watch?v=R51LMIAJtsc
youtube.com/watch?v=3DZzpKMGmUs
youtube.com/watch?v=lQzOQI1Rdn0
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=qEEPyE-nR58
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Butter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that adobe after effects?

Need webm's of her doing her hilariously retarded ninja poses and Luke's surprised old man face.

Exactly, the picture looks very ugly. What did they film with, handycam?

I have better

What do you expect with daisy ridley, kino? Star wats has always been shit since 83

No, but when I watched the trailer, some of these shots simply stood out to me and it looked like a bunch of fanboys slapped together a bunch of images with some shitty green screen.

For such a high budget movie, these shots sure look amazingly bad and fake.

Yep well they basically have no vision or point to these films anymore. It is fan shit normies cant tell.

That shot is cheap as fuck, the same with the lighsaber un the rock.

What is the pupose of this training exercise?

Does anyone even like Rey?

She is so plain and average looking and boring as a character. Disney should have just abandoned this trilogy and started a new one. The storyline is absolutely retarded too and nobody understands it.

why does she keep getting herself into such rapey position?

go on

Some 'progressive' 'fans' "like" Rey as a rule, because yay she's a strong woman, but you know they don't really particularly like her. There's nothing there.

>What is the pupose of this training exercise?
It's not about the rock, it's about the tree.

I know the guy that does the post production effects. Will ask him next time I see him

Why isn't the blue light bouncing off her skin? It's like there's nothing there.

I know she's a bit older but I really think Rey would be a thousand times better if Felicity played her instead of Jyn. At her core, Rey's character is that she's a badass survivor who's still lonely and insecure due to being abandoned. Daisy never conveys that, which is part of why she's so fucking boring.

Jyn was so much more likeable than Mary Sue.

do they even use plastic rods where the light should be anymore? it looks so weightless when she's holding it, feels fake

Nah, I like Felicity's Jyn.
Rey is boring, regardless of Daisy's acting.

It's the original effects from OT.

It's hilarious how far they are going just to say "Yes! We used the original effects!" On vox or io9 or buzzfeed and all the insufferable manchildren will say OMG OMG OMG OMG JUST LIKE MY CHILDHOOD

I'M ACTING

looks good to me, but i'm not a 15 y/o contrarian.

I agree, I just wish the face of Star Wars wasn't so bland and shitty. At the same time, Felicity's actually a good actress and I'm glad she isn't tied down to a big franchise for the next decade.

this is actually horrific

>getting mad because the entire movie isn't explained to you in a 2 minute trailer

children. children everywhere.

T. 19-22 years old with shit taste

Yes why isn't the glow stick out shining the sun
Strange thing

Production value wise it looks worse than STD in some regards

Why the fuck after the first movie would they give her more natural talent to the extent that Luke fucking skywalker is shocked?

I am confused on this as well, I kinda thought the whole point of Luke and finding him was to show just how powerful he has become, I mean he is supposed to be super wise and OP. Yet it seems now it's just to show how Le stronk and badass Rey is!

Because they are fucking retarded and bought SW from George when he was depressed.

They have proven over and over again that they have no fucking idea what to do with the Franchise or what made it good. Nothing is planned out and they are making shit up as they go along

She sucked too and Rogue One was worse than TFA.

What did she mean by this?

Felicity is an absolutely shit actress and has been defiled by the swine. Why do you think she was everywhere all of a sudden. she came out of nowhere and can't act

Slave screams
Thinks he has something to say

I watched a lot of her movies.
She can act.

Severely underrated

I'm sorry you're blind and deaf, user.

>Deluded Ridleyfags

She means snoke is going dry

dark forced.com

Both ridley and felicity cant act
Felicity is better tho

she's trying to smile but is having flashbacks

>when you lose the remote to thy sybian machine

They aren't like fanfilms, they ARE fanfilms. The creator is gone, moved on. The people making it now are all lamer artists who enjoyed it as an audience member and are now giving it a try. This is textbook fanfiction.

only because she was barely even in the film

Why the hell does Luke have a mechanical robot hand? ESB had him receiving artificial skin over it

>Does anyone even like Rey?
besides shills -- nope

You didn't realize they were going to finish destroying his character after making him a 30 year failure from end of ROTJ to now?

Luke went from Force God to Force Hobo in a disney minute.

>What is the pupose of this training exercise?
recognising the no-spoon

*breathes in*

>Luke was never even trained about lightsaber usage, everything was about self-control and introspection

DUDE LIGHTSABER CLASSES FOR REY LMAO

>There are people over here that will still defend this shit over the prequels

I will be here rewatching the fucking 10/10 CGI from RotS, don't mind me.

The skin needs to be replaced from time to time because it starts to peel off. I guess eventually he just stopped caring

I thought TFA had potential but after this trailer was so predictable I can honestly see the PT being better.

Where the hell are the fun world building scenes? Ever since Finn and Poe crash landed the movie was one action set piece after another and TLJ looks like it's all drama and battles too.

>Fancy shots to "look like cinema"
>ugy roastie cosplaying in nature
LITERALLY fanfilm-tier.

She's about to be taken to school brah.

I love how they used the floating pebbles shit. It looks like one of the CGI movies for Swtor.

and then I compared them. The cgi movies are better than what we saw in the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

youtube.com/watch?v=R51LMIAJtsc

What did you expect it would look like in a highly illuminated enviroment? It looks great.

So this... is the power... of Star Wars with 2017 technology....

... whoa...

I already saw this fanfilm, was made by italians youtube.com/watch?v=3DZzpKMGmUs

youtube.com/watch?v=lQzOQI1Rdn0

What the fuck do you faggots want? I'm glad they're going to have a training sequence. Much better than the "I'm powerful and can do everything for no reason" Rey we got in TFA.
At least now she'll have a reason to be powerful; she's being trained by Luke.
>LITERALLY SHAKING AT THIS LITERAL HITLER FANFILM

When Kylo offers Rey his hand is she gonna cut it off for a good SLAAYYYYY QUEEEEN moment?

>IT'S WORKING!

>Luke went from Force God to Force Hobo in a disney minute.
Luke was a very unremarkable Jedi in the original films. He was only a Jedi God in the EU and the later the EU got the more it turned to DBZ-tier power level shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

yeah looks like shit

So a better option was making him a massive failure, never bringing a new generation of jedi/adventures into the galaxy and then literally copypasting the OT?

Sweet rhymes.

He did train a new group of Jedi. A "new vader" emerged (just like in the previous generation) and they were all massacred by the knights of Ren.

If having a student betray you is weakness then obi-wan and yodo did the exact same thing. Yoda even knew young Anakin was tainted the day they met but still allowed him to be trained. Luke at least proved you could turn someone back to the light so even if he detected darkness in Ben there was hope still.

The prequels had nice ideas executed badly.
The sequels have shitty ideas executed well.

They're both bad but I can at least respect George for being an ideas guy. They aren't always good but he took risks and tried to create something new with the prequels. For some reason, people deluded themselves into thinking Disney were somehow going to save Star Wars when it was always obvious they were going to lazily milk it for every dollar it's worth with the minimum amount of risk.

Luke in the EU lost several academies and had galaxy turn on him several times and he kept rebuilding.

But it literally was. I don't even need to see it.

this looks really stupid.

>Thousands of force sensitives born every year in the galaxy
>Even with corrupted teachings, the Jedi on balance save millions of lives, maybe billions
>Oh no I had one fuck up, better quit instead of helping billions/trillions of people

>NotTryTryAgain
>TheLightSideIsaboutquitting.png

Every jedi is worth probably something retarded like a 1000 galactic cops. How many lives can 1 jedi save, in a galaxy that has trillions of people.

The amount of ego it would take to not keep trying is beyond shitty.

FAT OGRE SHIT

That is just inconsistent writing from an army of fanfiction writers who somehow got book deals. The best part about Disney buying the franchise is that they officially retired all of that EU shit.

I just lit a rocket... ROCKETS EXPLOD-

what a cute couple

>Retired all of that, kept most of the shitty writers from the old stable.

>Chuck Wendig.jpg

You must really hate starwars.

This. Rey should have been a female blend of ANH Han and ROTS Anakin.

Too bad Disney was just looking for another princess franchise so teenage girls could self-insert with the bland, forgettable heroine and go on to buy t-shirts, funco pops, and stickers for their lockers.

>those fucking northern accents
Christ this is hilarious

>Executed well
Where in TFA is there a single well executed idea at all? All the ideas are shit and then executed like shit

Still a big divide between northern and southern italy?

>The sequels have shitty ideas executed badly
FTFY

I'm actually from northern Italy(Turin) but usually when it's about nerd shit northern accents make everything hilarious because you're used to hear them at work or at the bar discussing football.
As per the differences, just imagine the differences in language that come from different conquerors, Sicily and Campania had Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Norsemen, French and Spaniards before Italy was formed, while Lombardy and the rest of the North had Gauls, Latins, Lombards(germanic tribe) which spoke a mix of latin and their own language, Franks and then a long period of indipendence threatened by the HRE, then the Austrians and then Italy.

I simplified that a lot to make the post shorter but only by that you can understand the difference in dialects, some italian dialects like Napoletano, Piemontese and Sardo(from Sardinia) are hardly even Italian, they're more like their own languages.

the photography looks exceptionally more marvel-ish and digital. It's like a well done fanfilm but on vimeo instead of youtube

Amazing you can have that much of a language difference in such a small area.

Italy is basically size of Illinois.

What happened in the last 10 years to directors of photography?
Did they all say "fuck mainstream movies we're only gonna work on indie projects that suck ass"?
Apart from Blade Runner 2049 and the Ridley Scott movies(which are still shit for other reasons), it feels like every mainstream movie these days looks like ass regardless of how good the rest of it is.

Even Shutter Island which was fucking Scorsese looked like crap.

>You must really hate starwars.
EU autists kept showing up at my comic shop while people were playing the x-wing miniature game and were lecturing people about the "sun crusher" and other weird fan fiction shit. Star Wars books attracted the absolute worst kinds of fans.

One day I went and googled this legendary Sun Crusher that the EU autists have ranted about for much of their teen through adult lives and it is a piece of dogshit. To them it is peak Star Wars, possibly even better than the OT films, and they get boners talking about this ship:
>It's the size of a star fighter
>it is totally indestructible, like adamantium space ship kind of thing
>It can litterly ram right through a star destroyer without a scratch
>the death star laser shot it once and it just boucned off
>it's own weapon blows up entire solar systems with one shot
>piloted by an edgier version of Coldsteel the hedehog combined with Kirito from Sword Art Online

That is the EU in a nutshell. I am so thankfully it has been erased from history. Thank you based Disney.

A lot of the old school guys that had distinctive styles, died. The rest are probably not allowed in the industry anymore and taking safe bets keeps paychecks.

As an example, look at distinctive decline for show Supernatural after Kim Manners died. The quality of the show took a massive dive.

I can completely understand that after the autism that is wookieepedia(MadebyTrekAutistsSoReallyItsDoubleAutism) but wishing Chuck wendig(Writing an entire novel in short sentences)Wendig seems kind of evil.

I mean, it would be like me wishing JJ back on Trek after he left it in it's populist heap form.

We also have the highest number and density of both animal and plant species within the European Union(biodiversity) because we have 3 different climates, Alpine region, Continental and Mediterranean, not to mention 300 different types of bread because of all the different flour that derive from it.

Italy's diversity is both our strenght and our greatest weakness, as no one actually respects the state(it's also the most corrupt in the first world, bordering on african country levels which doesn't help) as much as he likes his town or even neighbourhood, even in Rome people from northern Rome speak differently than people from southern Rome, it's subtle but you can hear it.
A good example of difference in italian dialects is this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEEPyE-nR58

I'm curious about the lightsaber props they use for choreography.
Does it have the right weight and balance?
Are the blades heavy-contact ready?
What leds are they using?
Are they secretly commissioning with a third party?
Those kind of details.

It seems like they've morphed over the years, you can see the metal rods they train with during practice for the prequels.

Difference between fencing and kendo probably. Ewan and Hayden beat the shit out of those training sabers.

I was never sure if the entries on wookiepedia were made by trolls or for meme purposes but there are just too many.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Butter