Where is the proof...

Where is the proof? All we have right now are some irrelevant acresses who are literally shaking for seeing him in a bathing robe about 20 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein
twitter.com/yashar/status/917771319361536000
twitter.com/NewYorker/status/917765408412794880
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds

The way Hollywood has gone full damage control and is taking his name off stuff and kicked him out the company speaks volumes.

>lol there's no proof
Yet, he had to apologize.
Yet, he was fired from his own company.
Yet, he had to pay off dozens of actresses in some weird settlement.

>seeing in bathrobe
oh please

Everyone says it was an open secret. Except if you were a very naive 18 years old girl, old the women who approached him knew what they were doing. Girls like JLaw and ScarJo can't act to save their life, they went there to be defiled by him and become a starlet

Of course they do. At this point, it doesnt even matter anymore if he did anything. They know how the media works.

>proof
lol

His lawyer wouldn't have bailed if there wasn't something substantial, otherwise it would be a winning case.

I'm not talking about "fucking for Fame", that's a legit thing in hwood, I'm talking about the Part where He is accused of rape.

>proof
>him begging his own company not to fire him
>him hiring a team of lawyers, including Lisa "Trap Queen" Bloom
>records of payoffs
>trying to sue the NYT before the story leaked
>his "apology quoting Jay-Z"
>his face

That nigga did that shit. I can smell the sex assault in the air just looking at him. I can't even look at my houseplants the same, I live with roommates, who knows who has tried to cum in them. I didn't even know that was a thing. Cumming into plants? Just..what the fuck.

>I'm talking about the Part where He is accused of rape.

Was he ever accused of actual rape? Not tumblr """rape""" but proper violent force?

That's not what "proof" is, that's business.

If not, what's the problem? Giving sexual benefits in exchange for something is as old as civilisation.

Rape and sexual harrassment are different things, unless you're a tumblrina.
He's accused of sexual harrassment, not rape. Except maybe for Rose McGowan, but there's no actual proof.

>proof
>hollywood

Also his lawyer says nyt is bullshit. 24 hours later she bails.
Hmmmm

His lawyers already released a statement saying shit like he grew up in the sixties and things have changed since then he needs to learn the new ways etc.

Nazis were right

this is why we won't see many, if any, current big names speaking out openly against him, they knew the deal, fuck harvey and get some roles, naturally some will have been less/more willing than others, but still went into it eyes open.

harvey certainly won't be the only one, be interesting to see if he goes quietly or tries to drag people down with him.

No, by all accounts he was just doing weird shit like asking women to watch him do weird shit or just doing the weird shit in front of them regardless.

Like hey baby I have an itchy asshole, could you just watch me for a second, I'm going to masturbate onto my oscar for Shakespeare in Love.

>women
>having evidence of anything

Pretty much. I want Nazi Kino again! Strong Female directors!

Do you think they were attracted to him or just did it for the money?

Whats dull about a primitive state?

Nature is impressive

Is that a real question?

this is just a gay mafia takeover

they'll outlaw being straight within a few years

I don't know. I believe that all women are attracted to the men they sleep with except for me. For example in the latest Curb Your Enthusiasn episode I had thought that the hooker was attracted to the baseball player and would've done it for free.

you might have autism

>I had thought that the hooker was attracted to the baseball player and would've done it for free.

I would like to enter your mind.

>Do you think they were attracted to him
my sides

>done it for free.

That's crazy. I mean, what kind of fucking delusional idiot with no self worth would do a job for free, let alone take that job very seriously?

I just can't imagine that. For no monetary compensation? None? For Free?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein
>Weinstein was born in Flushing, New York.[3] He was raised in a Jewish family,[4] the son of Max Weinstein, a diamond cutter (d. 1976)[5

That's all the proof I need....

le custodial dog.jpg

>seeing him in a bathing robe about 20 years ago

in fairness that'd be pretty disturbing, enough that it'd need more than 20 years to shake the memory

>a diamond cutter

this some sort of jew code for circumciser?

>everything is about dicks
Homo

G-d's covenant with man is literally harvesting their dick skin, relish that for a moment

>(((diamonds)))
>JEWellery

Jewellery is a Jew racket, anyone with a surname consisting of Diamond, Gold or Silver is 100% Jew.
>Identifying Jews 101

Does anyone have the confirmed list of Harvestees?

Those who had been HARVESTED for good or those who are now remembering seeing him wearing bathing shorts?

What did he do to piss off his Jewish brethen so much?

he called their waifus a shit

the man made an apology already
why would he do that if he was innocent

He raped a plant you heartless fucker.

Yeah, so when are you moving to sub-Saharan African then? Didn't think so.

*to sub-Saharan Africa

In Weimar West, sub-Saharan Africa comes to you.

Is Weisntein really the hill you guys will choose to defend?

>A YO WHERE DA GERMAN WYMIN AT.webm

why do the jews allow this?

To take the White competition out of the equation... permanently.

Did he have his way with Taytay?

>They know how the media works.
They are the media, retard.

So what if they're Jews?

Damn. Those snowniggers got fucked by the real master race I guess.

I choose to believe it's all true, proof or no proof. Knowing Scarlett degraded herself and sucked cock after cock to get her career going is incredibly hot.

I like his patented wrist grab, subtle but commanding.

I'm serious. I don't have any confidence.

Reminder that this is revenge for him not wanting to share Emma Watson. Did you know he made her wear a buttplug to the Deathly Hallows premiere?

Could be worse, I suppose. Oh wait...

link fresh from Sup Forums
twitter.com/yashar/status/917771319361536000
The gal is a wild tanned model

Here you go

twitter.com/NewYorker/status/917765408412794880

Swift comes from a wealthy family.

conspiracy of silence, he has a million things on all the actresses and execs and tons of leverage, but clearly he's fucked up too many times and is no longer able to stay protected by Hollywood and is clearly being punished for going too far, the thing is he will still get let off lightly because he has a lifetime of dirt on all kinds of people, he would conveniently die before he could tell all his secrets but most likely he will simply never work in showbiz again and will retire on a mound of cash, not a biggie

the media will go silent on him and accusations will get dropped or settled in a backroom, he will quietly retire that's all that will happen

Jesuschrist, I'm glad I will never be this fucking retarded. The fact there is an adult behind this post makes me shiver in disgust.