Why Superman Is A Better Dad Than Batman

Why Superman Is A Better Dad Than Batman.

This art is awful. It looks like the guy traced over something and every line is shitty

Because Batman isn't a nu-male like Superman.

Why is that kid wearing eyeliner half of the time?

Because he has a wife to help to be a good parent.

Nah, he's just bitter manlet.

revisionist history

He's a fruit.

Do you even need to ask? One is a wholesome good ol boy from kansas, the other is a rich sociopath in a bat costume who wouldn't even do one tiny little favour for his best friend....

For the last time, Gordon, raping The Joker would just be giving him what he wants!

because he is not !!

was there really any question

Because he's not allowed to be a bad parent otherwise fans will throw a hissy fit

I don't like the heavy black inks in the series, this page being a good example, but personally I really like the art more often than not.

Bruce is rising vulnerable sons to save the world or be the best they can be, he understand that they need to aim high, Clark raised his trauma free kid with help of his wife in a farm, Bruce raised his orphan/homeless/gay/mute/heir to the devil kids in Gotham. Bruce is a great dad, it's just that fag kids in Sup Forums think that a strict parent is a bad thing.

Give My Life.

>. Bruce is a great dad
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

There's a difference between being a strict dad and raising your kid to be a child soldier.

After Batman and Son ended, Damian went back to living with the League. This is where I get really, really upset with Bruce, because here’s the thing–

Bruce is not responsible for the things that happened to Damian from his birth to his eighth birthday. Bruce didn’t know Damian existed; therefore, there was nothing he could have done about it.

But the next two years of Damian’s life? Bruce knew. Bruce knew Damian existed, and he chose to leave Damian with the League of Assassins. The League is unambiguously an incredibly abusive situation, and there is never, I repeat never, an excuse for letting a child get hurt when you have the power to help.

Bruce’s treatment of Damian was ridiculously bad
it was Dick, not Bruce, that let Damian into the family and made him Robin
Dick turned Damian’s life around by loving him and helping him become a better person, something Bruce was unwilling to do.

I honestly though, i think sometimes, damian gets treated like a ten year old only when it suits bruce’s purpose. like when he demands to leave and go on patrol, damian is ten and doesnt know what he’s doing. but when bruce perceives damian to fuck up, suddenly damian is an adult and should know better. like what, excuse you.

You do have point and I agree with you about Superman.

The thing is, Batman is only a father to Jason and Damian. He was a good father to the former before Starling happened and not really a good one to the second because he was too scarred by the time Damian arrived.

He is trying and love both of them. He is just not ready.

Pretty much what this guy said.

Scott Snyder says Bruce don't love kis kids..".

This.

Nope .Bruce Express Train to Hell.