Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7zcVS2O0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bots

She has Twitter bots up the ass.

frequently...

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7zcVS2O0M

Hacks

Because nobody uses Twitter but celebrities and niggers. So it being the 4th best anything doesn't mean much there.

It does show how happy they all are at the idea of silencing dissent though.

Context is key.
Trump could spam genius one-liners all day, but normies are much more inclined to laugh at a tweet posted by someone they agree with.

All the Indians she has hired to make fake twitter accounts and like her bullshit.

Her whole Twitter page is dodgy from the rapid rise in followers to the shill accounts.

I don't use Twitter But 481k is about 0.02% of the U.S. Population.

Wew lad

you can buy likes on twitter
the most favorited one is a boybander tweeting another boybander who creepy old women desperately want to imagine are fucking

gee, I wonder

>US has a population of 2.4 billion

>How?
Hillary is going to win, that's how.

Which is correct when you use common core for percentages.

People around the world were at the height of hatred for evil racist Donald.

Weren't they assmad about Brexit around that time or something too?

If only americans got to like/dislike it, I think it'd have gone a lot less far.

The fact that that was the ONLY zinger the Hillary campaign has to get worldwide attention shows how bad things really are.

Hillary spent over $10,000,000 on online propaganda, including illegally using fake accounts for shit like this. What do you expect?

They have deleted my twitters for the most benign things, like correcting statistics anti gun folks get wrong. I just say, "Actually the number is blah blah blah" *link for source or picture with stats and source*

I've been banned for racism when I DIRECTLY QUOTED the preamble of the US Constitution.

I have probably had like 20 twitter accounts and I am sick of setting up new emails.

They say free speech doesn't apply to them because it's a company? Just how the hell does that work. The amendments are to give people "Unalienable god Given Human rights" but somehow Twitter being a business supersedes that? What? Can they hire slaves too since they are a company and all? It's our government's job to make sure this kind of shit doesn't happen. Like literally that's their job is to protect these rights. Yet companies violate it to push candidates that specifically campaign for removing those rights and they cheer it on.

The current year is a sad thing to witness.

0.2%

fpbp

Because le SJW snark XDDDDDD.

>what are twitter bots
>pic related

You're an idiot and don't understand what free speech means. All free speech means is that you can't be punished by the state for what you say, companies and employers have the right to deny you anything.