Do you agree?

Do you agree?

No!

Harry Potter stinks. sjw wizards

That sofa looks uncomfortable as fuck
The back should be taller than the seat is deep

Image is missing rick and morty and watching your wife get plowed by her bull at the end of the night

>the most basic of tastes in food, film, alcohol, drugs, weather and location
nah get that shit outta my station
but to answer your question, I would pay top dollar if I could physically be in that scene from Blade Runner where Deckard is eating noodles in that neon-lit restaurant during rain

Hate Harry Potter and hate watching movies drunk.

DUDE

As a belgian that lives close to where it's brewn, I can say that Delirium Tremens is absolutely a shit-tier beer, whilst at the same time being ridiculously overpriced with their dumb grey bottles. That weed also looks like the shakiest, bottom-of-the-bag crap. The rest of it is pretty okay, but far from perfect.

Replace Harry Potter with LotR, the pizza with some nachos and chili, the weed with actual good weed and the beer with Kasteelbier or Duvel or something. Then, you've got something.

>the only way people can stomach Harry Potter is by getting high and drunk beforehand
HAHAHAHAHA

Replace Harry Potter with heroin, the pizza with some heroin, the weed with actual heroin and the beer with heroin or heroin or heroin . Then, you've got something.

There. Fixed it for you. Perfect day.

So you all have shit taste no friends and areloserretards? Gotcha. Learn to wandkino

>Heroin
>not getting WOKE by taking acid with supplemental truffletea and watching waking life on a beamer outside

absolutely disgusting

Snow
Log Cabin
Cozy fireplace
Handcrafted Indian Blanky
Two (2) doggies snuggling
Cuppa/Potta Coffee, choice of alcohol, S'mores
Marathon of the GOAT film noir:
Double Indemnity
Touch of Evil
Out of the Past
Kiss me Deadly
The Big Sleep
Night of the Hunter
Chinatown
etc.

>eating meat
>perfect
lol no

Do you agree?

just turn off your brain lmao

Better then op

God you must be fucking boring to talk to.

>happy white family
triggered

That is unironically comfy. Getting drunk on vodka while watching Harry Potter, eating pizza on the side...

>replacing reddit weather
Why?

Should be The Muppets Christmas Carol

;)

Racists like you disgust me.

>not watching the LOTR trilogy and acting out every scene on the couch along side

i moved out of my parents place and have a job. cant do drugs anymore ;_;

why? you got no day off?

REDDIT WEATHER!!!
NOW REPLY TO ME FOR MY EPIC SCREENCAP

He probably just grew up. It will eventually happen to you too.

Yes once you grow up you can NEVER EVER have one day every couple of weeks where you pig out and simply enjoy the simple pleasures of life

No way I could watch Harry Potter stoned. It would come off as so corny and ridiculous. If I get too high, I can never get over the fact that i'm watching people play pretend on a screen.

Of course HP is kino

Delirium sucks. 8% abv and you can literally taste the alcohol. Pic related is the patrician choice.

Also,
>watching the wizard anthology starring Harvey Weinstein's fuck of the week

>No reddit weather

worthless

Maybe with less spare time he choses better things to do than getting wasted while watching kid movies.

You're a fucking retard and an autist, congradulations.

Haha pussy

>congradulations

Who is the retard exactly?

>Sup Forums meme
You actually believe your own bullshit kek

fight me

Except thats what probably 3/4 of "grown ups" do and have been doing for decades. Get high/drunk and waste time watching TV/now Internet

(You)

Needs more water and we're good

Not him, you sound tastless.
Not the loser you responded to

if you don't believe Daniel Radcliffe got Weinsteined, then you're the one deluding yourself

what

nah. i work in the oil industry so they do random testing every 2-3 months. not worth the risk for a cozy job

Same

But the right amount of alcohol after smoking fixed that. It was the only way I could get through the office UK version

>not replacing all that with heroin and watching a baggy of heroin in anticipation of taking more heroin.
What are you a faggot

>being able to get drunk with any bit of food in you
I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with me but unless I have an empty stomach I can’t even get buzzed

I watched Sonatine on Sunday night with a couple shocktops, a couple bowlpacks, and a homemade turkey burger with all the trimmings.

This.

I like threads about this image but I prefer the ones where people are talking about the food they eat with a movie and just post some massive pile of American fried food.

Pizza and weed are garbage. Pizza has way too many carbs fatass. If you want comfy, have your wife make your favorite dish.

Anyone notice that only skinny fats and obese people eat pizza?

>talking to people
what are you, gay?

>muh carbs
just neck yourself

The only people I know who enjoy HP, besides really dumb women, are the biggest losers and social rejects.

Everyone eats pizza moron. And like a huge percentage of Sup Forums will never have a wife so I don't know who you're preaching too. You're wife probably falls asleep dreaming about being railroaded by the bull next door, have fun losing half your shit in the inevitable divorce.