I want Mary to find a nice man that will love her and her dogs as much as she does!

I want Mary to find a nice man that will love her and her dogs as much as she does!

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1406667682/lets-speak-english-the-book
sleeplessdomain.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh wow, she's finally started the kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/1406667682/lets-speak-english-the-book

>she made almost 4 times her goal already
Not bad.

>37k out of 10k

Nice English!

Well, her would be easy. But her dogs too?
Does it have to be as often?

Wanna have enough kids with her to make a classrooms worth

Mary, i met someone in rral life, you cannot be my internet girlfriend any more.

She's an English teacher user.

I'm really happy for her.

n i c e

No fat chicks.

And made so much more money then she hoped. How nice for her.

A cute.

CUTE!

I can see Ronnie's chicken nuggs. Scandalous.

His penis should be obscured by his gross rolls of fat.

I'm gonna contribute.

Most of my backer stuff so far has been vidyagaems

He's probably inhaling in the shot.

Lemme guess, Mighty No. 9

>it's already funded

Noice.

How to find a qt nerd gf like Mary?

Nah, much less popular stuff than that, mostly strategy games.

The outer perimeter of conventions. They want to be there but they can't stand the push and shove of it for long.

Oh cool, good for her

Settle for a 5/10 desu. Attractive women are treated less like actual people and get strange personalities because of this. A perfectly average woman will do her own thing throughout life and actually be interesting. It's not that they don't take work to be with, but that they will be much more easy to relate to.

Unfortunately I doubt a 5/10 girl like that would be willing to settle for an equivalent guy so you might have to work on your looks a bit.

God fucking dammit.
Now I'm a Goddamn shipper.

welcome to the club :).

Well, what the minimum goal is and what you want are two separate things.
Most put the minimum goal as low as possible to make it easy to reach fast.
This produces the illusion of success and often leads to higher backing. It also makes sure that your stuff can happen at all with just the minimum coverage.
Many campaigns have had to add humongous stretch goals due to this, though.
Which is a problem because it bloats your product if you have a 2x through 20x minimum stretch goal.
This campaign is quite modest so far, though.
It's never a good idea to feel obliged to give people outrageous shit like dinner meetings or add stuff that doesn't even really have anything to do with the product anymore.
It's better to just do the shit you set out to do and pack in a few more goodies if it goes well.
Drowning people in merch and shit just overcomplicates everything and you just have more problems if you can't deliver because your T-shirt supplier fucks up or the quality of something isn't right.
You may remember how initially modest game kickstarters overpromised, bloated their goals and couldn't satisfy in the end because they did not have the ability to actually follow through in time.

This one is really the best kind of campaign. You have a tangible product that is actually already there and just needs to go into print.
The designs are all there, the comics are there and the money really is the only thing required.
So you have maximum security to actually get your stuff in a timely fashion. Unlike certain video projects the internet loves to hate.

Recall her having a near meltdown when Trump won.

Pics?

She seems like she'd be cool to watch anime with.

Why do all the weeb girls I meet have to be such fucking weebs?

Actually you can take out "girls" in that sentence and it remains true.

>NANI?!

Are you honestly wondering why weebs are weebs?

A little. I've always been into anime but I never got into the thing where people act obnoxious about it and where anime branded shit and so on.

This is hilarious considering that she is fucking ugly as hell IRL and Ronnie is quite cute IRL

They're both pretty average. You've got weird standards, man.

Well she draws herself cuter than she actually is while Ronnie draws himself as non-human. The standards they set up for us are different.

She draws herself in the same cute style she does anything else. And even by those standards she's plain.

You might just be retarded, user.

>she is fucking ugly as hell

Uh, no. From the pictures of her I've seen posted here, she just has terrible fashion choices.

Having actually met her, I can clarify.

She's cute in the bubbly awkward sort of way, but gives zero shits about appearance. Like, she's not in public to fucking impress anyone, which is endearing.

Kinda girl you date privately for a while and once she realizes she wants to impress you will start dressing nice and doing her hair and stuff.

Chris is a tranny now.

>tfw she participated in Law of Talos with her OC steffi
How time flies

I keep forgetting about her comic Kiwi Blitz. I love its style so much, but at times the plot feels like something I would've loved back when I was 14 rather than something I'd like now.

She retweets a lot of stuff about men being nasty, think she might have a man problem.

>LOT was nine years ago
jesus
it was pretty comfy for a bit, but it's getting real dramatic now, which i don't think suits mary's style or update schedule too well

A hideous tumblr artist has a problem with men? You don't say!

A lot of people on Sup Forums have a "woman problem"

Mary doesn't want a man, she wants Guzma

When guys on here don't like women it's because they never had any good interactions with them, never had sex, they're losers and all that.

Even ugly tumblr artists must have legions of betas dropping at their toes telling them how great they are without wanting anything in return, what's the beef? A few who said they wanna have sex with them?

Don't really get it to be honest.

when you dont have any white girlfriends, you gotta bitch somewhere

>Don't really get it to be honest.
I'm a dude and I find it creepy when random people talk about how much they want to fuck a person they don't know because they authored something they like.

Wait, she has other comics?

>I am a woman: the post

>Mary Sensei is grading tests, thinking of stupid weeb songs, when she takes a drink of water
>as she suddenly wonders when she poured it, her eyes get heavy and she gets dizzy, and everything goes black
>Mary wakes up to feel a slight chill waft over her body and opens her eyes
>she realizes she is dressed in a dog collar and her hands and feet are tied together, and she's COMPLETELY naked
>"Mary-Sensei!"
>no, no it couldn't be
>she looks to her right and sees her students in their underwear, looking proud and sporting boners
>"Mary-Sensei, we can't study with you shaking your soft butt in our faces, teasing us all day!"
>BIG BUTT SENSEI they chant, BIG BUTT SENSEI
>"So as your punishment, we are going to... eto...'
>best english speaker walks up
>"Facku yuu inda ebaree horr, des"
>NO! thinks Mary-Sensei, my one weakness, teacher/student sexual scenarios!
>The tiny slant eyed perverts descend on Big Butt Mary with their sensitive shota dicks
>Ass, Pussy, Mouth, Nose, no orifice is safe from them
>even the girls get involved, and Mary is forced to eat their tiny bentos
>At the end, Mary is coated in and out with their Soy-enriched Semen
>Mary hates to admit how good it was, but at least it's over
>"Mary Sensei, we brought a friend!"
>rustle rustle she hears
>No... it can't be
>NEJIRI HONNYO IS REAL
>AND HE'S COME TO RAPE HER TOO
>and now she truly knows that that black thing on his face is a mouth, as a long tendril tongue emerges and tastes Mary
>UMESSHIII it roars, the beasts is hungry, and it will have Poor Mary in every way
>'It's a tradition to feed our english teachers to the beast of the mountains!' chimes in Sexy Pose shota
>his massive Rice-based Cock violates Mary's massive butt, and Mary Sensei in shame and release, embraces her destiny
>Nejiri's maw opens wide as the students chant in unison and say Goodbye to Mary as she is lowered into the beast's mouth whole to dijest in his Rice Paddy gullet
>Mary's fat ass feeds Nejiri through the winter

I don't know, gays can be real bitches too.

sleeplessdomain.com/

>had a cool job many people would love to have
>makes cute webcomic based on her cool job
>quits said job to work on webcomics full time like an idiot
>thus also losing material for comics people actually want to read
She's a fucking idiot. I hope she gets in a fuck ton of debt, becomes homeless, and dies on the street with her last thoughts being regret of quitting teaching

Supposedly you have to deal with a lot of taxes or some other bullshit as a foreigner if you stay in Japan for too long. If she had stayed she would have been making less money.

She didn't quit. You know people teach English abroad on contracts, right? She was never going to do it forever. It was just something she wanted to do, like how some people study abroad or work for Green Peace before they take the next step in their lives.

>makes cute webcomic based on her cool job
>quits said job to work on webcomics full time like an idiot
she made the webcomic after she quit the job, and that was a side-project.

Also, specifically with JET, there's a time limit. You can only do that job for up to three years (or up to five years in very exceptional circumstances), then they kick you out to get fresh blood in there. If you want to continue teaching English in Japan, you've gotta do it with some other company.

>>quits said job to work on webcomics full time like an idiot
The JET program is finite. She probably could have found a job, yes, but maybe she wanted to return to the states and decided to come back when the program ended.

Don't be an ass about it.

I remember looking into this forever ago and really not being too impressed. Did it get better? I only read a handful of pages to be fair

8/10 Would fap to manga.

it... takes a turn you probably wouldn't expect

>had a cool job many people would love to have

I don't know. I feel like you also need to read gaijin smash for more of the downsides of teaching in Japan.

See:

Holy shit you're dumb, don't talk shit about crap you don't understand.

IS THIS A VIDEOGAME WEBCOMIC?

yes it's based on persona

>pointing someone to direct replies of their own post

Why do you do this?

5 facts about Mary

1. Mary is cute! So cute!

2. Mary had like 3 webcomics at one point.

3. She totally set Aaron Diaz on fire! Oh my god!

4. Mary!

>i am woman hear me roar!

What's the fifth fact? That her dogs are 10/10 pat material?

>doesn't even have the same hairdo
Mary is a damn liar.
She's sorta passable for a plain girl though. Better than I could do, at least.

Holy shit she sounds exactly like I expected her to.

>Find out about her through Kiwi Blitz and am a fan of it for years
>Suddenly her side project explodes in popularity and nobody even looks at her other comics
Sad.

Mary identifies as asexual.

Not true at all. You'd be surprised with what women are attracted to.

>his feet arnt touching the bed
i fucking love it

She didn't even go to Japan until she had been working on comics for years. You are a retard.

I really like it.

jesus christ, thanks Sup Forums now I can't unship this.

I also have little to no interest in sex. But I confess to having an admittedly superficial crush on her. Don't have a chance though. Even though we seem to travel in many of the same circles. Sigh.

10/10

The fact that >88770494 thinks that she's ugly and Ronnie's cute is pretty obvious: he's a faggot bear chaser.

You don't have a chance because she's not seeking a relationship.

The fact that thinks that she's ugly and Ronnie's cute is pretty obvious: he's a faggot bear chaser.

Hell, she's never even been on a date before. I'm guessing she's asexual

I mean, duh. But even if she was I wouldn't have a shot. Proximity means nothing. I know little about her as an actual person, My attraction is built on superficial details and projection. The Mary I'm attracted to probably does not exist. But from the outside Mary does come fairly close to my ideal type.

>I'm guessing

.... Fuck you and your ominous bullshit. Now I wanna read it to find out what, but I still don't think its good

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Wait. Did they bring (you) back?

It's a really surprising twist. I like Sleepless Domain a lot.

>set Aaron Diaz on fire
pic related, with help from Magnolia Porter

she's cute

I am an English teacher in Japan. AMA.

>tfw did 5 hours of karaoke yesterday so too tired to party today so cuddled with cat now debating early night on new years eve as sleepy.

With JET or somewhere else? If JET, how'd the interview process go?

Not JET, although most of my friends are. Eikaiwa for now, but changing to business English next year cus moredosh and lesslessons.

But residential tax next year is going to be a cunt when it hits.