Where do leftists get the idea that they'll move to Australia if Donald Trump gets elected?

Where do leftists get the idea that they'll move to Australia if Donald Trump gets elected?

We're not a particularly liberal country, are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

corybernardi.com/podcast?utm_campaign=wdcs_160914&utm_medium=email&utm_source=conservative
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-08/conservatives-lock-in-against-treaty-with-indigenous-australians/7825298
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/selfdetermination/would-a-treaty-help-aboriginal-self-determination
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We're not a particularly liberal country, are we?

nogunz is a liberal's wet dream

also, I've never heard a lib claim to move to aus if trump wins, but I think that's a fantastic idea. your fauna would eat them alive

>not liberal
M E L B O U R N E

>Trump says he'll deport illegal immigrants
>Liberals say they'll move if he become president
>They move to country thats already deporting illegal immigrants

Liberals, they're fucking brain dead.

We lock refugees in prison. We have no gay marriage. Everyone hates coons. Everyone hates muslims. Everyone hates gooks.

In Melbourne and Sydney we're the last stop before Norway (in terms of progressive politics)... in QLD, WA and the NT; we're the last stop before Texas.

even they realize canada is shit

QUEENSLAND is the last bastion of morality in this CANCER ridden once proud nation.

THE SOUTH IS LOST.

Corey is WOKE and an honorary QUEENSLANDERS.

NO TREATY!

Any CUNT who want a treaty must declare war. If you want to declare war, raise you army do battle and lets see how fucking well you do.

If it were not for the WHITE MAN the black cunts would have been cannibalized by the CHINESE!

LOOK at what the slant eyes did to PNG.

NO TREATY

Leftists are alt-racists who always want to flee to a whiter country instead of fixing their own with logic and reasoning.

He speaks!

corybernardi.com/podcast?utm_campaign=wdcs_160914&utm_medium=email&utm_source=conservative

STFU your country is poor and shit and tiny while ours is huge. You are not even as big aa one province poor little austrian that lost all WWs like a loser.

At least they participated

YOU are a SHILL.

FUCK YOU.

Your maple leaf faggot leader cock sucking puck fucking cunt of a kanoooook.

i don't about liberal but your country is fucking downright retarded when it comes to gun rights. i swear the majority of you faggots act like people overseas owning firearms is an act punishable by death

> being this triggered

Stop speaking to Melbcucks and Sydfags than.

We do not need guns because we have no freedoms to protect.

The is no free speech in Australia only an IMPLIED right to political expression.

We must fight for more free speech.

NO TREATY

Is it true you can run over Abbos sleeping in the road legally?
I would love for a Lefty to get their and see that their dark skinned idols are allowed to be killed due to their own genetic retardation, then try to protest in Australia and have pic related go down
They'd get Wolf Creek 2'd so fucking fast.

I fucking hate you ya cunt.

There is talk of changing australia day.

We are in dire warning of being sweden level cuck come 5 years from now. Sydney is New Mecca as far as Im concerned.

The South is 100% Cucked.

There is more truth and freedom and liberty in the deep north.

This is why QLD wins more Origin. We have more morals.

Noguns and no freeze peach, so that's why they think it would be a liberal paradise.

This is a foolosh battle. Change the Day. There is no good reason.

We became a nation on 1st Jan 1901 or something.

Cede this worthless day. It is a losing battle and not worthy of our time.

Instead- NO TREATY.

We a r a nation at peace not at war.

we must stop appeasing the weakest and giving into there irrational emotions and fear.

Cede the date of Australia Day. It does not matter.

But hold FAST on NO TREATY.

Choose your battles wisely.

If you fight everything you will be labeled a Racist even though racism is a lie.

The Battle for Australia Day is LOST. Do not fight against it. FIght FOR it. This will give you cred that you can then you to batlle the insane idea of a treaty.

Give them a New Australia Day- then use your support of this change against them when they come begging for a treaty.

This is the logical way.

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it." -Paul Hogan

It's just libs throwing a tantrum. None of them will ever move because that would take effort beyond posting on twitter.

They like to think that they are such super special snowflakes that people would notice or care about their threat to leave.

The battle for Australia day is a TRAP.

Do not fall for this battle.

They have chosen the ground. They Have the Numbers.

Join them. Infiltrate them. Agree with them.

Then convince them. NO treaty.

NO TREATY.

We are a nation at peace.

Get you cred fighting to Change Australia Day.

They will think you a are good cunt, smart cunt.

SEE.

This is our IN.

Change the day, gain credibility.

THEN STRIKE FROM WITHIN.

We must stand fast against the treaty. It is coming and it is madness.

We must prepare for this battle. The TRUTH is there was no war.

No war. No Treaty. Do not believe their lies.

Howard and Abbot show us the way. They understand. Howard understood that apologies and pandering make our people weak.

Give them Australia day. It means nothing. It actually makes no sense. Why celebrate the arrival of sick criminal Englishmen?

You cannot win this fight because the truth is Australia Day is held on a silly day. This is the TRUTH. If you fight it you will lose all credibility and look weak.

BUT

No treaty can be won. And it is Victory that gives you strength.

If we waste all our energy fighting every battle we will lose every battle.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-08/conservatives-lock-in-against-treaty-with-indigenous-australians/7825298

>We're not a particularly liberal country, are we?

>MALCOM TURNBULL isn't a liberal

>mfw Australia is either a Liberal shithole under Turnbull or a Leftist shithole under Shorten or even worse; Melbourne under Greens

Lmfao get your shit straight you bunch of drongo cunts Reclaim Australia and Palmer United are big fucking jokes.

More so than the USA. Our family first party is probably closest thing to the Republican Party.

Libs just want an excuse to get away from the blacks and latinos.

Give the leftTARD Australia Day.

They will get over confident. They will get sloppy. they will over reach.

if they get a change to Australia Day then they will demand a treaty.

And NO TREATY is the Rock on which we will break them.

No treaty is a powerful red pill. No war no treaty.

Why do they want a treaty? To end what? What do they want?

If we give them hope they will expose their psychosis and their lies.

Look at this madness.

This is a battle than can be won.

Their argument is MADNESS.

Ours is simple.

NO WAR. NO TREAY.
We Are A Nation At Peace

creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/selfdetermination/would-a-treaty-help-aboriginal-self-determination

LOOK at point 7-

7. Statutory entitlements. This can include reparation, compensation and benefit sharing.

This is Black Lives Matter BULLSHIT.

Do not waste your energy on AUS DAY.

Save it for the coming battle.

They might like melbourne.

Doesn't matter anyway because they will find it extremely difficult to immigrate legally.

The can't afford to pay outright for an education visa, we already know that.
They probably don't have family here, so no family visa.
They don't have worthwhile skills to gain employment here so employers aren't going to sponsor them for a workplace visa.
They don't have the capital to invest in a new business so no business visa.

So they can't even apply to stay here temporarily.

Even if they did manage any of those, they have to fill out all the paper work and wait for a approval. I have a Filipino mate who lived here his whole life. He went over to the philipines and got himself a wife, knocked her up and it still took the government like a year to approve her family visa. It was a major hassle and cost him a chunk of money too. And that's the easiest option.

Why not both? Would Aus day being cucked not be a massive victory and morale booster, suppressing logic against a treaty in the.mainstream? You warn of subverters acting as allies to bring a movement down from within.. Surely you can understand why there would be suspicion when you're essentially advocating apathy and pacifism?

where's the mag on your enfield m8? I thought they got an exemption from mag restrictions in upside down land?

if any of them are asian they'll find their way in

nobody says you cant have guns, m8. youre just cucked into only owning manual action firearms after a shitty permit system.

Suicide by spiders
Suicide by jellyfish
Suicide by kangaroo
Suicide by stray boomerang
Suicide by shark
Suicide by wasp
Suicide by crocodile
Suicide by koala
Suicide by etc

They can find a liberal nook down there somewhere.

They may find out the old USA isn't so bad after all, after they get 'glassed' at the pub by a band of bogans

It is very easy to see the argument for changing Australia Day.

It is already in process.

Western Australia Has moved it

Tripple J is about to move the hottest 100.

The battle is lost.

There are arguments to be made for keeping it but take note- most cuntries in the world have chosen not to celebrate thier nation on the day of its first settlement.

If you were to ask me to choose the easiest side to argue from regardless of logic i would say change the day,

I also think there are easy logical arguments to be made for changing the day as well.

Any victory here would be a Pyrrhic victory.

But right now give me a logical argument for a treaty. You cannot.

This is the strength of the NO TREATY positon.

A victory for NO TREATY would actually lead to a more functional and united and efficient Australia.

And here is the thing.

Even if the battle for NO TREATY was lost. It would be a Pyrric Victory for lefttards.

Many would be red pilled.

I cannot say the same for the battle for Australia day.

ON another note.

Lefttards are cowards, If they had any brains they would demand a plebisite.

THIS is a war the religious right will lose. A plebisite would weaken the religious right.

Abbot gave them the sword they could slay the right with and they have cut off there own head.

Many leftTards have been red pilled by this.

Probably Abbotts intention.

I think

We are a nation at peace. Do not buy into the leftist narrative of fear and war. They and to isolate you, divide you, victimise you and then use you.

Don't be a coward. Move towards Truth

Nice

Why Australia? It costs a quite a bit just to even fly over there from the states, seems like a retarded idea

Because you morons let in slimy mudslims with no fucking vetting, and let them shout their hate peace out on ever corner.

Liberals are all martyrs, Who stand for sjw values on one hand, but want to be killed for those values as well and not blame the people who dont hold those values for killing them. very Christ-like.

>Because you morons let in slimy mudslims with no fucking vetting, and let them shout their hate peace out on ever corner.
wut?

Give then an inch and they'll take a mile. Get fucked and fight for Australia day.

>Queensland
>Freedom and liberty
I know that us Aussies are known for shitposting but that's taking it a bit too far. Queensland is the biggest nanny state in Australia.

Koala bears sure are cute until you look into their cold, dead eyes.

States with mag restriction shave them set at 10 or 15 rounds so enfields are allowed unmolested.
3 of our states and territories have no magazine restrictions but it's a bit pointless given we're largely restricted to manual repeaters.

Surely WA would have to take that crown.
>worse gun laws
>need licence to go fishing/drive a boat
>rubbish 110km/h speed limits

>your fauna would eat them alive
yeah those abos are pretty fucked

the worst of US society thinks NZ is some kind of SJW heaven.

How to keep them out?

>Not knowing how big WA is
>Not knowing most of it is uninhabited desert/wilderness
>Thinking the entire region is able to be policed efficiently
Haha, fuck off cunt. I can do all those things in the outback without a single person being within a hundred kms.

I did too, in the Kimberley's and the Pilbara. The lack of police was the only good part about it. The actual laws were trash.

The South was a lost cause.

Took it out to repair it. Follower kept binding on the magazine case.

They won't be able to move here to live with their worthless college degrees and certificates

Also with One Nation smashing it in parliament, it won't be long until we have our own version of Trump getting tough on immigration and welfare recipients too

The SJW/Commie fucks have lost the battle, their tears will be tasty, it makes me feel euphoric knowing they will be so butthurt some might kill themselves

Or go to an Abo infested town and see them snigg petty and drink themselves to death, all while chanting "bum us a smoke brudda... my laaaynd, myy laaaaayyynd, fuck da white fulla"

Watch the Australia Day move backfire spectacularly as it becomes a white pride day.

Some ways we are

Others, no

We're far more racist than the US and dislike immigration more

its fine they all go to auckland which is the only place big enough to get nuked

There's a Trump and a Farrage, join us my Aussie brethren

We're one of the worst examples of a nanny state in the world

>Australia not liberal
>2016
Choose one. 5, 10, 20 years ago, I would have agreed. But you're just as liberal as the UK at this point. I heard Malcolm is getting the gay marriage agenda ahead.

>I heard Malcolm is getting the gay marriage agenda ahead.
Pretty much the opposite. Turnbull is confident that a plebiscite will prove that the public doesn't want gay marriage. It's the only reason he wants it