Telegony & Race-Mixing: Proof?

Telegony is the theory that a female's previous sexual partners can leave an imprint on children born to later mates.

It has been proven to be real in fruit flies:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

The American Society of Hematologists has also shown that fetal DNA from older siblings can often be incorporated into younger ones:

bloodjournal.org/content/120/3/505.long?sso-checked=true

So what are your thoughts on this? Seen any evidence for or against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-discover-childrens-cells-living-in-mothers-brain/
sciencemag.org/news/2012/09/bearing-sons-can-alter-your-mind
sciencenews.org/blog/growth-curve/children’s-cells-live-mothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My own anecdotal evidence for telegony:

> I knew a very pretty girl in High School who started dating Blacks. A few years later, I ran into her and she looked different. It's very hard to describe; but her skin looked bad, her eyes had a hollowness to them, and she just seemed more 'cave womanish.'

>I've known girls who - years after having broken up with their boyfriend - will occasionally make the same facial expressions that those men used to.

> My grandfather owned a German Shepherd named Moxie who had several litters. After breeding with a Black Lab, her 'pure' litters were ruined. The pups displayed odd behavior & traits for shepherd puppies.

Farmer here. Talk to anyone that breeds animals and they will swear it's true and apparent.

Horse and dog breeders in particular will consider a mare/bitch ruined if she copulates with a male of the wrong breed.

Must be something to it.

The first two aren't telegony retard, telegony affects her children, not her. That's just the normal human behavior of picking up traits of the people around you.

Autism is cause by this... too many sexual partners of women, hence its prevalence after the 1970s.

Literally everything that became prevalent after the 1970s causes autism.

Well it depend ..

>The first two aren't telegony retard, telegony affects her children, not her.

In order for telegony to exist, the mother must transmit DNA from previous offspring to new ones. So it makes sense for the DNA to also impact her (especially if she's incorporating it into her body).

I've heard that the mothers of autists are dramatically more likely to have STEM careers. These careers also attract aggressive women (who normally have the highest notch counts).

It's an interesting correlation.

>So what are your thoughts on this?
1. Find a virgin to be your wife.
2. Don't ruin women for others.
3. People advocating sexual abstinence before marriage in the old times were right.

protip: most engineers are autists, people didn't used to make a big deal about it if you wanted to study math in a quiet corner instead of sports

Do you understand how genetics work? You can rewrite every cell in someone's body by pumping semen into them. It effects her reproductive cells, there's no way it could actually impact physical traits or something as complex as psychological functions.

can't*

The third example is likely because the German Shepherd had already borne several litters and was past the prime age for litter-bearing.

>I've heard that the mothers of autists are dramatically more likely to have STEM careers
Women with STEM careers are more likely to have children at an older age after their career, meaning their children are more likely to have autism.

>there's no way it could actually impact physical traits or something as complex as psychological functions.

Do you know how microchimerism works?

You don't need to rewrite the DNA of every single cell to impact how someone looks or behaves. If a woman becomes pregnant, half of her fetus's DNA will come from him. And she will incorporate her fetus's cell lines into her body.

That's why women will say things like:

> I never liked chocolate until I got pregnant (turns out the husband loves it).

> I started getting sick when I eat tomatoes after I got pregnant (turns out someone on the husband's side is allergic).

Yes, but that requires pregnancy to happen and fetal cells to be created. Did the women you were talking about get pregnant during their relationships? If so it's possible. Though either way it's not really conclusive, since you could come up with equally plausible non-genetic explanations for your examples in the first post.

user this is libtard-tier mental gymnastics. During pregnancy women develop cravings in order to supply their body and child with the requisite nutrients. Sometimes they will find a food they never ate before but find out they enjoy, even after pregnancy. Some of the things they eat they will probably associate with morning sickness, based on how frequently they have that, and so may be turned off from that food in the future.

If a man cums balls deep in a woman on birth control, and she keeps it all in, where the fuck do you think it goes? The vaginal walls absorb semen, and all that genetic material comes with it. I take it you never had a girlfriend for over year who you seeded, they noticeably become more like you. It isnt time spent, or bonding, its cum.

Semen is literally all powerful and if you fuck a woman enough she'll become just like you. That's why all relationships are successful.

I'm not talking about what they crave during pregnancy, I'm talking about what they crave years afterwards.

I've known several ladies who've claimed that their pregnancies permanently altered their tastes. Just talk to your mother / sisters & ask them what impact being pregnant had on them.

There are definitely non-genetic explanations for the stories I brought up.

That happens because women are weakminded followers with no real opinions or personality of their own, so they'll emulate those of their more dominant male partner. Not because of cum retard. Just because it's your fetish doesn't mean it's real.

Why would their changed tastes during pregnancy go back to the way they were once the pregnancy ended. That's not really an argument for one side or the other.

No one is claiming that semen is all-powerful or that it will seal a relationship.

We're just saying that it might have a real, biological impact on a woman.

>Why would their changed tastes during pregnancy go back to the way they were once the pregnancy ended. That's not really an argument for one side or the other.

That's true. But what causes her tastes to change in the first place?

The most common answer is hormones, but I've never heard of steroid users dramatically changing their tastes when they use anabolics (although they will say that they become hungrier).

Yes and the point being that such a significant life event can have a lasting impact on things such as taste.

What is this magical DNA-rewriting semen doing that would have this impact?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

>bitch fucks tons of strong genetics
>has kids and settles down with weaker less masculine male
>kids have genetic material from stronger males

THAT'S WHY WOMEN ARE SO PREDISPOSED TO PULL THIS FUCKING SHIT. IT'S LITERALLY AN EVOLUTIONARY DEVICE TO IMPROVE STOCK EVEN IF THE FEMALE ENDS UP WITH A BETA.

I had me a good kek user

Even further I want to add that is exactly why they seek out "good men" that will support them later on in life.
Gather strong genetic material to pass down, and then find a provider regardless of genetics.

The problem is shit skins that literally make their way into the mix. THAT IS PROBABLY WHY IN GENERAL MEN DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF WOMEN BREEDING WITH OTHER MEN WHO ARE RACIALLY DIFFERENT. IT MUST BE A BIOLOGICAL IMPULSE OF DISGUST TO DISCOURAGE BREEDING WITH THEM AND PASSING ON SUCH TRAITS.

>implying niggers aren't the superior race with the most superior traits

As an actual geneticist, I really fucking hope you guys are joking. Jesus fucking Christ.

It's /r9k/ tier shit posting.Don't be triggered.

Can't agree more. I know a family who breeds pure bred cats. They told me that if a cat had kittens from other kind, she can't breed the pure ones again

So this one question. DNA transfers if you cum inside or it works even if you pull out or use condoms?

>It has been proven to be real in fruit flies
You're a fucking retard mate. Arthropods are entirely different to tetrapods, they're not even fucking comparable biologically, we stopped developing the same way right after life on Earth fucking started.

For example slugs have glowing body length PREHENSILE BLUE COCKS that they wrap around each other (since they have both mommy and daddy parts unlike tetrapods). They're fucking weird and not comparable mate.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is part of why race-mixers seem unattractive.

It could also be due to the implicit understanding that the woman in question has zero racial / tribal loyalty.

I'd guess that telegony would not occur if you use a condom. Without seminal transfer, it'd be hard for any biological impact to occur.

So then why are fruit flies used as model organisms?

If you cum inside any hole, or even get it on the skin. It works on men and other species too.

>steroid users dramatically changing their tastes when they use anabolics

Does working out also increase test levels?
Because every gym junkie I know changed their diet once they started

cun't*

telogeny is true to a certain extent though.

the mothers body influences the resources the woman invests into fetal development heavily depending on the quality of the sperm. fetal DNA in the mother helps influence this.

Well its apperant in birds. Say a female white bird mates with black - she gets brown offspring

Then the same white female mates with white she still gets brown offspring.

Thats where the whole idea of no premarital sex came from

>le women fuck only alphas meme
you know that 90% of women has first sex with an akward lanky ass teenager who has as many alpha traits as a random human?

>white + black = brown
Wouldn't they be grey?

if you do it right yes it does.

Yeah i screwed up I think she gets only black offspring.

But you get the idea

No premarital sex was a cultural value a long time before races were ever exposed to each other.

You just parrot what you learn in some book. You actually dont have a clue. This is sign that you really arent a scientist, you believe that what you learn is the absolute proof.

Look into the broad autism phenotype. People who are proto spergs are more likely to have autistic kids if they mate with other proto spergs.

I dont see what races have to do anything. Concern was that your woman must breed your children not some other mans she had sex 2 years ago.

Your example was white reproducing with black.

ur special arent you?

Then my female friend is doomed... She had been dating black men and getting their semen inside, I just drop her from the DATABLE stock

Well, if the women was pregnant with a nigglet, it would look like she's tainted forever. Maybe the same applies in a lesser degree if she had an abortion.

scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-discover-childrens-cells-living-in-mothers-brain/
sciencemag.org/news/2012/09/bearing-sons-can-alter-your-mind

The same applies, maybe in a lesser degree, if she had an abortion or miscarriage.
sciencenews.org/blog/growth-curve/children’s-cells-live-mothers

Could you then say the changed diet is a result of increased test?

If so then increased hormones during pregnancy having an effect on tastes isnt so odd