This was his wife? 25 years younger, not looking bad

This was his wife? 25 years younger, not looking bad.

Why did he do it? Do you think she knew? lol of course she did.

Do you think she married him because she liked his mannerisms and personality?

Was it true love?

Pussy gets stale after a while. A true man always needs fresh meat.
Weinstein seems like an alright guy, would chill with/10

I think Americans only get married for love.

Would you hit it?

>"Wherever I go I must also Jew"

Don't try to rationalise it OP, it's in their blood.

I love how kikes are getting more and more exposed on all ends. History truly does repeat itself

Dude of course she knows, she is one of them. She stays with him because all the bitches he fucks have to wear her clothline, otherwise she wouldn't sell anything.
He is a swine, he's addicted to sex. But he could hire young hookers anytime. No he likes the power play. He knows these woman don't want him but give their pussy to become starlets. The power he has over them is what gets him off. That's why he's reported being violent when someone stands up to him. And those who don't sleep will never get a job at Hollywood again.

>A true man always needs fresh meat.
A true degenerate sure. Once you've had three pussies, you require ten more.

This is why virgin marriages last the longest. They're not greedy for more cocks and vaginas. They're content with what they have.

yes she knew. All the starlets had to wear her shitty fashion label Marchesa

Why is all these numale liberal ""feminists"" always overcompensate with a young hot wife, it's gross to see such an ugly man with a beautiful young girl

>virgin marriages last the longest.
oh sweetie no. Those chicks get the hungry for cock in their late 20s

>with a beautiful young girl
She's over 40, mate

Thats why you breed them so they got shit to do and dont get any stupid ideas

>They're content with what they have.

They know nothing else that's why.

>beautiful young girl
Let's not go fucking crazy, she's 41 with two kids. No doubt the vagina is looser than OJ right now.

>Weinstein
>numale
you goyim sure are silly

only numales have to rape or coerce girls into having sex with them

Yeah, bored house wives never cheat

You're full of shit, user. Trump's wife wasn't always a holocaust of plastic surgery aftereffects.

They are bored because they dont do the shit they should be doing aka cleaning, cooking and taking care of the kids

Not everyone is a super duper manly man like you, some of us are ugly and fat but have money and power. At the end of the day, power and money wins.

is paying for it (like most Sup Forums neckbeards) specially exempt from being regarded as a "numale" practice then?

Stop being autistic.

Fuck off moron

There are good grounds for this argument.

No, that seems pretty obvious. Her fashion is shit but plenty of actresses wear it, gee I wonder why.

As if that hasn't been going on since the dawn of time. Stupid kid. Power comes with perks. A harem is one of them.

It's mutual greed. Whores want careers, career makers want whores.

Poor babby, all your sexual and marital and social ideals, are lies.

Are you retarded? He's completely right

>A true man always needs fresh meat.

This is such ((((media)))) garbage

All pussy feels the same

Sure its nice to be validated by different women but theyre all the fucking same once its all said and done

Women disgust me, say what you want about men, but we wouldn't lower ourselves to fuck the female equivalent of Harvey for a few shoes and cars. As long as women keep sit like this up they will never be treated as equal

every guy pays for sex in one way or another, even chads.

You're right but it's not just the pussy unto itself, it's the hunt. Every new pussy is a successful conquest.

the absolute state of Drumpfs jawline

You have to pay for pussy like that. You're better off jerking it to your 2D waifus. You have to work for the type of woman that will stand by a rapist.

But after a while it's all mechanical

For me the only real trophy now is one I want to be with for more than one night

That's exceptionally rare, getting laid is really easy despite what Sup Forums says sometimes

>Why would a man want to fuck famous 10/10 waifus?

Really?

>famous 10/10 waifus

Oh please. These are 7/10 upstarts and secretaries.

Weinstein is the absolute polar opposite of a numale

That buzzword really means nothing these days

garuntee she hardly ever fucked him

You're a rare breed among men. I hope you're happy with your loving relationship, unironically. I'm so jaded and disillusioned I have a hard time believing I could have one myself.

If you're taking care of your own life eventually you'll run into a girl you want to fuck who loves you for having a good life plus being attractive to her.

I was actually really happy being alone, stupid bitch has gone and made me feel love again. I had to google what happens when you fall in love; your body produces adrenaline and you basically enter perpetual fight or flight mode for some reason that I don't quite understand.

Why would we evolve to turn fucking agitated when we love someone? Maybe so we'd do whatever it took to protect them once they're pregnant (which should coincide or immediately follow 'love')?

Jewish people have low impulse control

Has Harvey screeched ANTISEMITISM yet?

>stains all over his clothes and shoes
>formal shoes with ill fitting jeans
>jacket creased all to fuck
>fucked up facial hair

truly /ourguy/

Nu-Males don't rape or coerce.

Look at the male feminists who have done the raping lately - they're just fat, dishevelled slobs.

Also football players and movie producers, who aren't nu-males, rape and coerce too.

Have you never had a long term girlfriend?

It all gets old after a couple of months.

Yeah but I'm talking the initial part. Why does our body do this shit? I've had 3 LTR and I'm in the midst of falling in love again, I forgot this feeling.