First day of new semester

>First day of new semester
>Professor declares that her classroom is a "safe space"
Could Trump actually crush the SJW movement that has infested American colleges? I'm in college, and I can't fucking take it. These SJWs and BLM activists are driving me crazy. Will we see a decrease in these types of trends if Trump is elected?

I sure as fuck hope so but I doubt he will, if anything his very holding of the office will further spur them on to become louder and even more in our faces.

how bad is it? I haven't beeen to college in a long, long time. Back then I didn't really have to interact with SJW except to avoid them when they had a rally or something.

First there will be an initial increase in visibility and loudness from these types of people over the outrage that Trump has been elected. Then the public at large will become irritated by their antics as they already kinda are and so the movement will suffer a catastrophic loss of support from the public. Eventually, postmodernism will die.

what class is it?

I just graduated and I feel like I'm leaving at a time before a huge downfall in academia.

They can't possibly riot for 4 years straight. Once the initial outrage dies down, will they fade back into obscurity?

There are videos on YouTube. It gets pretty bad sometimes. They don't talk to you or answer your questions, they hate being filmed, and they can be violent.

To be fair, it was a sociology class with a black female professor, full of women and minorities.

oh nigger you should have known better.

It's a required class.

I really don't think so. BLM has rioted and chimped out for 4+ years now.

That's like 90% of why I'm voting for him.

It's bad. Diversity courses (i.e. a social science or multiculturalism class) are mandatory at a lot of schools. During my orientation we had a 1 hour seminar ran by the sociology department where they had a bunch of signs with various identities (race, gender, orientation, economic status, etc.) and you had to go stand in the area in which you identify with the most. Then they gave us a book written by a Marxist BLM activist named Taneshi Coates.

Also you are required to state your pronoun while introducing yourself. 99.999% of the people say what you expect it to be. There's a bunch of minority women who are doing "just follow your passion" majors like dance/gender studies/education/religious studies/sports medicine and niche shit like that who have to take remedial math and get thousands in grants from the government. I've mostly been a liberal for years but I think they're just trying to deny reality at this point. This is just college too. High schools are even worse. I live in the Pacific Northwest though so it might not be as bad in the less cucked parts of the country.

>Bitches about safe spaces on a safe space
Keep fucking that chicken loser

Yeah I had to take a couple like that.

I took the machiavellian approach and tried to agree with the professors. I had this woman who was obsessed with the environment so I passed her final by writing a super sappy paper about how important environmental protection is.

The best tip anyone can give you for school is to be friendly to your professors. Don't suck up but be pleasant to them.

For you crazy bitch professor I'd say keep your head down and try to act sympathetic.

>Diversity courses (i.e. a social science or multiculturalism class) are mandatory at a lot of schools
This.

This shit is fucking insane; I graduated from university in 2011 and sjws literally didn't exist back then.

I think weak kids fall into the SJW BLM thing because it's literally the safest thing to be in college, it will even help with your grades (marxism favortism).

Think about it, they're away from home, they're scared, on their own for the first time. Many of them don't even have a sense of identity because they haven't independently thought much - lower IQ range.

Oh I'll be a SJW activist mmm and maybe I'll turn bisexual to complete my identity

that's what happens

weak kids

thanks, user. this is insanity, but I guess if you've gone through 12 years of public school then it doesn't sound unusual.

unbelievable, and freaking horrifying.

yes, easily
colleges depend on government funds, all education does, it is all a scheme

that is why it is such a shitty and dysfunctional system, but it works under the current (((agenda))) that spreads anti white anti western shit

if a president that wasn't owned ever took office he could easily set in motion change

These people really do hate America, and they don't even try to hide it. They're transparent in their hatred.
>Burn/Stomp American flags
>Protest the National Anthem
>Fight for ILLEGAL immigrants
>Proud of being undocumented
>Hate the police
>Want to bring in more refugees
>Defend Islam
>Want to legalize all drugs
>Use "Nationalism" as an insult
>"White people need to get over 9/11"
>"NEVER FORGET SLAVERY"
>"Yeah 9/11 was bad, but what about the millions of innocent Muslims we killed in the War On Terror?"
>Claim that America was built on the backs of slaves, and the American flag literally represents oppression
>Yeah, but technically Hillary was never found guilty
>Neither was OJ Simpson or Casey Anthony lol
NOBODY IS FORCING THEM TO LIVE HERE.

I have a sociology class. professor is a lesbian that asked for our pronouns day 1.
Assigned reading is 2 books all out how blacks and Latinos are marginalized and a textbook on top of it.
Required classes are shit.

This is worse than the 60's hippie movement. These are American college students. It makes me so angry. If they hate America and hate capitalism so much, why don't they move to fucking North Korea?

Guys I have to take a compulsory social science class like anthropology, history, sociology, but I can also take a language class instead

Should one stay away from all social science classes at college ?

Take French or German or something. Fuck social science classes.

This picture triggered me.

All of that stuff is bullshit except legalizing all drugs. It makes no sense to give power to cartels, when consenting adults could just buy their drug of choice at a pharmacy.

Throw Starbucks in there too and blue hair dye pack.

Agreed, take a language.

The professors aren't cucked there.

No, and because it's already here trump won't win.

As long as millennials waste time on social media and government grants are given out to liberal arts students it will only get worse. I use public transportation and live in a college town. Standing at the bus stop on the way to work I can barely tolerate fat white girls prattling on about how evil whites are, I don't know how anyone can be around that shit all day. Good luck, you'll need it.
At the very least I would suggest investing in some headphones and listening to music to drown that garbage out and keep your sanity. Just don't let your situational awareness drop around the nigger students while wearing them.

Forgot my pic. Typical millennial college kids. SJWs with colored hair, an actual fedorafag, and an assortment of shitskins on government grants. Shit makes me wish moonman would visit these bus stops.

In History I remember them focusing maybe a bit too much on women in history but as long as it's objective facts it's not the same as brainwashing, right? I loved reading about medieval japanese prostitutes

sometimes i think all of this shit has to happen so that in 20 years some genius can write a book about it,

well good luck murica.