WikiLeak from DNC Files: FBI Director Comey Involved With Clinton Foundation

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

Remember how Comey let Shillary off the hook? Well, it seems he is just another Clinton minion, according to a new WikiLeak file:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

>WASHINGTON, D.C. — A review of FBI Director James Comey’s professional history and relationships shows that the Obama cabinet leader — now under fire for his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton — is deeply entrenched in the big-money cronyism culture of Washington, D.C. His personal and professional relationships — all undisclosed as he announced the Bureau would not prosecute Clinton — reinforce bipartisan concerns that he may have politicized the criminal probe.

>These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8aqbEmOj4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING BUMP
THIS SHIT IS INSANE

This week has been bananas.

I REPEAT, COMEY AND HIS BROTHER WERE INVOLVED IN MILLION-DOLLAR DEALS WITH THE FUCKING CLINTON FOUNDATION!!!

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

so what?

you're still getting a dead corpse as president YASSSSSSSS

pol is right again

I can't take this anymore. I WANT OFF THIS RIDE I'M A STAR KEK STOP FOR ME

Blast this shit on all channels.

his holy triple digits

Kek be praised

egregious stuff but does the public care about corruption anymore

also, no-one knows who comey is

>bump

witnessed

Who didn't see this coming though?

I mean obviously he was either in bed with her or being threatened. It really was that blatant.

ARREST THEM ALL

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I called in a tip to the FBI on him. I want my reward

Checked.

sad but no one in the western media cares about this type of corruption anymore because it doesn't fit their (((narrative)))

Unless of course it was someone on the right, then it would be nonstop news

bump

didn't we already know this?

In b4 he didn't mean to and was just "extremely careless."

Even if that's the case, will this new information impact the hearings?

The corruption doesn't end there brothers. Praise Kek for exposing them.

TRIPS FROM A STAR

SHADILAY MY FRIEND

I can't wait to see those two rotting inside of a fucking jail cell. Fucking cock smokes

Congress indicted the FBI today for withholding information.

This leak could come-up at the court hearing, and Comey might get shitcanned; which could lead to more info being released, since he won't be around to filter it.

>kikebart
No leak is trending on twitter so i doubt this info is real. btw you know what is trending? trump's foundation, it's been shown to have tons of shady financial dealings and you guys are just ignoring it for emails or something

>GUYS THE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT! THEY DON'T REPRESENT THE PEOPLE AT ALL!
>But make sure to vote in november! We need to use the GOvernment suggestion box to change policy in our favor!

Is there really anything to do with this info though? Most big americuck media outlets are already corrupted. How do you guys plan on getting this to the normies?

I'm not surprised in the least and I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of this. Kek responded to our pleas in the first place because the establishment cannot be touched by human laws. We can only pray for Trump to win in order for them to face justice. Shadilay my brothers.

Actually, I can't wait to see the entire US government who was involved rotting in a jail cell. The criminal elements in our government that listen to likes of George Soros need to go to jail and then go to hell to be fucked in the ass 24/7.

(You)

Can somebody explain exactly what this is please?

Kek says you can get off the ride, apparently.

t. CTR

nice pepe

mind if I borrow it?

>3 days ago
Nothing is going to happen.

What are we supposed to do?

hi ctr ;^(

we all predicted this , after all they bolth have ties to the "plumbers" fucking traitors.

holy fucking shit CTR is so goddamn desperate

Trips only renewed your season pass. For life.

Well CTR is back. The break was nice while it lasted.

Insane! Rumors are going around that Clinton is going to try and drop out of the debates fearing another episode or Trump literally just tearing her to shreds. Knowing Trump won't hold back, she can't risk looking even worse to the sheep who are already voting for her.

Watch TV and fap to our waifus.

>Twitter
>not manipulated by the leftist mods that run it

top kek

>breitbart

Didn't /cfg/ discover this months ago?

Well we already knew that, the HSBC connection and such

But this is good, to have. Since a BEAMING spotlight will e on him soon

It's not often kek stops the ride for anyone. Very well, you may leave, but if you return, there will be no stopping

>That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

>breitbart
Trump's campaign manager launches new conspiracy theory
Discarded and fuck off you pathetic shill.

Fucking Bumped!

This and only this.

Trump foundation's shady dealings? Trump wasn't in a position of power to sell pay-for-play favors... Hillary was.

Judging by his body language at the no-charges presser it was both. Arkancide strikes those closest to the Clintons more often than those farther away.

SHHHHIIIILLLLLLLLLL

HOW DEEP DOES THIS SHIT GO?

When Rowdy Gowdy and Chaffy get their indictments going, how many people will be implicated in this shit?

>tfw CTR sends in it's B squad

Fuck outta here rookie

Not an argument.

what a fucking faggot

>7/2/1905

Fuckin data entry

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBITHOLE GO?

obamacare is a tax not a fine
clinton was careless not negligent
2+2=5

fug.

WWKD
>>What Would Kek Do?

It is literally time for a coup d'etat. Arrest the Clintons, arrest Comey, arrest Lynch, arrest Obama.

YOU FUCKING WHAT
I KNEW IT

Remember, it's a good thing that Hillary wasn't/isn't indicted before election day. We don't wan't a replacement with a better shot of winning.

Let's hope she's indicted or dies a week later, Kek be willing.

HE IS A MERCIFUL GOD! PRAISE KEK! MAY HIS DIVINE AMPHIBIAN GRACE GUIDE YOU TRUE!

I GOT YOU

Voting in non-corrupt people can help fix the problem

this is turning into the winter soldier part 2: kek vs hydra

>No leak is trending on twitter
bet you didn't see it on reddit either

record correction failed to take

CROOKED $HILLERY
R
O
O
K
E
D

$
H
I
L
L
E
R
Y

Wow, more shit that the general public doesn't care about as long as they keep getting their welfare checks in the mail.

>No leak is trending on twitter so i doubt this info is real.

If it wasn't real, why did the DNC preemptively break out the Russian fearmongering?

>btw you know what is trending? trump's foundation

See pic related. CTR's bots apparently weren't strong enough to keep it alive.

>it's been shown to have tons of shady financial dealings and you guys are just ignoring it for emails or something

The initial teasers literally said that they couldn't find any proof of illegal dealings from his Foundation. The most you'll find are some tax errors and maybe a few dodgy donors.

Come back to me when a Trump Foundation donor mysteriously gets exemptions from trading with sanctioned countries or walks off with a fifth of America's uranium rights.

fake

POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

BUMP FOR JUSTICE IN THIS DARK, CORRUPTED WORLD

holy shit

witnessed

Shadilay, brother

It should be pointed out that russian agents, witting or unwitting, will face harsh punishment in years to come. Undermining the foundation of trust in our federal government by distributed illegally obtained materials makes you liable for severe criminal penalties.

ROTTEN TO THE CORE. CAN THE REPUBLIC BE SAVED OR IS IT TOO LATE?

If we want it to get out there, we have to post it around the internet to get it out.

>FBI Director James Comey grew up in the New Jersey suburbs with his brother Peter. Both Comeys were briefly taken captive in 1977 by the “Ramsey rapist,” but the boys managed to escape through a window in their home, and neither boy was harmed.

This is some kind of /x/ elitist pedophile mind control shit here, wtf.

Sometimes I am amazed at how little user knows of America's legal system. The FBI doesn't have the authority to press charges against anyone. All they do is investigate and make recommendations to the justice dept. Comey isn't the person who would have pressed charges against Hillary. That authority lies with Attorney General Loretta Lynch who was appointed to her position by Pres. Obama. While I understand that this looks damning, your lack of undestanding of the legal system is an indictment on the education system for utterly failing to teach you how the judicial branch of govt works.

HOLY SHIT

This is a clear conflict of interest! Why isn't this being prosecuted immediately?!

Who is going to FBI the FBI??

Probably the fact that the Clintons
A) had this story and worse to blackmail him with
B) made it very clear that his immediate family were all at high risk for weight-lifting accidents

The 2nd Amendment

SHADILAY

>All they do is investigate and make recommendations to the justice dept

Yeah what could go wrong if the people in charge of investigating a crime conveniently ignore the facts that would result in prosecution hmmm really made me think

I'm so disgusted with this federal government. Just burn it all down. It's corrupt to its very core.

Listen to my scattered tripledubs people

This is pretty big news, are any major outlets covering it?

Lynch passed the buck, it was Comeys call you worthless pile of shit.

I am now in ER for CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=V8aqbEmOj4M