Is she right Sup Forums? In a city that looks like it's been ripped straight from Tokyo...

is she right Sup Forums? In a city that looks like it's been ripped straight from Tokyo, should there be Asian characters?

I believe in a movie that has flying cars and robots that can replicate human emotions, your belief should be suspended enough to not really care about this

Asians aren't a trendy minority right now.

The world of blade runner is set in a post nuclear apocalypse were the majority of humanity has moved off world and only certain cities are still hospitable.

I will say the first blade runner did have Asian people. The one thing i noticed was that all the hologram advertisement girls were white. The first blade runner made in the pre sjw world is famous for that shot of the flying car and the electronic geisha billboard

A bloo bloo where muh forced diderpity. Fuck off you slant eyed mong.

If the US influence is so big in western culture why is not everyone american?

>is she right Sup Forums?
don't care, her salt makes the movie even better.

Oh boy this is bait

Why do most animes look like the characters are western looking?

just because asians are the majority doesn't mean the lead can't be a minority

European culture dominates East Asia CURRENTLY, and yet there are no main European characters in the vasty majority of their movies.

Why is that?

>privileged gook claims oppression #3284

Not him. That's not even remotely b8 in the context of her post.

It's precisely her point.

Westernized Asians are worse than blacks with this shit

I bet you she's sucking on a white willy daily

When will Asians realize that outside of the internet, aka real life, they'e uncool, all act autistic and fucking no one cares about them and certainly don't want to see them. Fucking hell.

how? are you saying it's not?

Modern Tokyo, today, is a product of Japanese and Anglo culture, yet it isn't crawling with Anglos. I used to visit regularly and I could go all day without seeing a non-Japanese person until I got back to my hotel. Cultural-contamination doesn't require migration - it never has. Examples are everywhere if you think about it.

Tokyo and Seoul are basically American cities.

t. Non-American

it's not about being "trendy minority", it's about being a minority the left can instrumentalize through victimisation and "we wuz" bullshit, something that asians have clearly not the lack of IQ to be fucked with.

this.
walk down omote sando, Ginza, or roppongi hills and you could be in any American city

Because no one can identify themselfs with a souless slant eye chink.

the asians all died out from the massive incel problem, just like pandas

Because you guys enslaved loads of africans and the Spanish invaded south America.

I don't think you understand what I tried to say

the mayans were cutting the hearts out of people they deserved what they got

I've never been there, but that's certainly the impression they give off.