>luke sees how strong she is
>refuses to teach her
>she gets angry
>snoke teaches rey instead
>rey kills snoke
>rey is the last sith
>kylo kills rey in the 3rd movie

Are there pics of her feet?

so it's not enough the mary sue is the best jedi she gets to be the greatest sith as well

> Thinking the Mary Sue will be the bad guy
Wew lad

>thinking morality has anything to due with mary sue-ness
Darth Vader is the most iconic character if the franchise of course mary sue will get to out-Vader Vader at some point.

Don't expect that much complexity, Disney studios can't do arcs or character building. They just rely on cookie cutter movie formulas to make money. The movies are super family friendly, so plebs eat it up.

I can't stop rewatching it. It's just that good.

They did it. They fixed everything and were able to reveal it in the trailer, meaning there's still more to come.

Rey is a Mary Sue---->Gone. She now has raw potential power that explains how she was so capable with the force in the first movie.

Phasma didn't do anything----> Gone. She's about to fuck Finn up.

Not enough Poe---->Gone. We get mo' Poe.

Mark Hamil didn't even speak---->Gone. He spoke and his voice is that of a beaten hero.

And there's still more! New things to look forward to:

-the music is amazing

-amazing dogfighting scenes over sand that becomes red when dusted up

-the effects look amazing

-Kylo's face is amazing

-Leia in that dope general's dress/cloak

-Those war-armored AT-AT walkers

-cinematography off the charts

-weird new creatures and potential sidekick characters

-that ice fox thing

-Snoke fucking torturing Rey

-A FUCKING REY AND KYLO TEAM UP!!!!GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but that'd be original and kinda cool, so it isn't going to happen

ok

autistic shill

>Rey is a Mary Sue---->Gone.
The only difference is they now acknowledge she's OP because she's speshul and acting like it totally wasn't an accidental result of terrible writing.

Thank you for your input. Hopefully they pay you well at Disney.

Back to plebbit faggot

>being this autistic over someone enjoying something
star wars fags are truly the worst holy fuck
not even the guy you're replying to but chill the fuck out losers. the trailer looks great and the movie looks like it's at least gonna be better than the snooze awakens that was absolutely butchered by fucking JJ.
enjoy it while it lasts too, because apparently JJ is doing episode 9 too, so this might be the only episode worth seeing and getting excited over

What an easily impressed bottom feeder you are

>Kylo's face is amazing
How

>Unironically liking post-lucas star wars
Kys

Honestly if Rey and Kylo switch roles I'd be impressed as hell by the writers for daring to do that. Too bad it has precisely zero chance of happening.

>AT-ATs on a desert landscape
>training with Jedi master in isolated planet
>Jedi master concerned about untapped potential of student for evil
>protagonists friends find themselves in trouble
>despite the master's protesting of the dangers at hand, the protagonist leaves training to go save friends
>anatagonist makes appeal to protagonist in the movie's climax, offering their hand

G L I B
L
I
B

So I thought the prophecy was Luke was supposed to save everything? So that's gone now huh? Also thought Skywalkers supposed to have the most midichlorian count or whatever.

star wars as a whole is complete shit and children garbage you fucking neet. there's literally nothing to be proud or happy about.
>MUH LUCAS
>MUH CHILDREN'S TOYS
>MUH FORCE
>WAAAAAH THEY'RE DESTRYING MUH STAR WARS BY MAKING NEW STAR WARS THAT'S LITERALLY THE SAME AS THE OLD ONE'S I LIKE
kys faggots

I like your movie.

>final boss
no, she will kiss/fuck the nigger in the final movie, but not before then because they want to dodge the appearance of a backlash

End of movie : Nigger kill rey and become Martin Luther King