Extraordinary X-Men #17 Storytime autism edition

Hey co, spiderwoman storytime user here. Doing this weeks storytimes co missed and never asked for.

Lets see if this IvX tie-in is worth it.

I previously did Spiderwoman #14, Black Panther #9, Doc Strange and the SS #2&3 and mighty Thor #14. After this thread I will get to the latest Black Widow issue. If you have any storytime requests co missed this week then let me know and I will get to it.

As always here are the links to other missing storytimes co/mrades didn't care about. Not that I blame em.

Spider-Woman #14 -Doctor Strange and the Sorcerer Supreme 2 and 3 found here and here respectively

here is Black Panther #9 and Mighty Thor #14

Time for a heavy feels issue.

This is right after the IvX meeting where the Xmen decided to fight the inhumans and beast became a race traitor.

I will never understand why Bobby an O5 X-men and illyana- literal demon goddess that used to be in Scott's extinction team weren't in the X-men meeting but Forge and Old man logan were of all people.

Remember when you could recognize the x-kids? Marvel doesn't either.

Ro and old logan are totally boning

Alisha man, let the superheroes maintain their sex life. No wonder they always get into fights with each other all the time. The tension is always palpable.

So the entire cold blooded tactician character arc Storm went through after what happened in mutant massacare never happened huh?

Ruthlessness is in your nature Ro. This is the girl who stabbed Calisto in a fight to the death to rescue Angel. She was more righter than rightclops back in the day.

Ah yes the lazy "back in the good old days" trope, which never happened Storm. YOU had the Proteus and Pheonix saga then. Thunderbird fucking died in your second mission as an X-men.

I hate this trope so much. You wouldn't be a frikkin superhero if it wasn't dangerous.

Jean is a bitch. What else is new?

> Alisha I made you gay.

- Jean's response probably.

Feels incoming

Am I the only one who finds Storms current costume to be shit? Like damn the girl is sexy yet that outfit turns me off big time. Her original mohawk suit was hot.

This would be deep if it was literally anyone else. Or if Death wasn't so cheapened by constant shitty resurrections to the point idgaf if this no name civilian dies and never comes back.

As much as I shit on this issue it wasn't that bad. Possibly Lemire's better ones no doubt.

Did any x-writer ever state who this goddess is Storm keeps mentioning?

There you have it folks.

I will storytime Black Widow and Xmen'92 later during the day. Gotta visit a lady friend for some holiday spirit shenanigans. Take care all.

Herself

It's the Bright Lady whom was actually a time traveled Rachel Summers that she ran into once as a kid.
I'm not sure if she knows it was actually Rachel the whole time but I doubt it.

I think that Storm just trusted them to be on the same page as her more than Logan (who she's still getting to know) and Iceman (whose brainwashing at Jean's hands makes him a little bit of an unknown quantity himself).

Storm doesn't dye her hair, the sides should be white.

b-u-m-p

Are you implying that there's something wrong with this amazing art and coloring job?

Not gonna lie, it's pretty terrible.

Her remember when storm was a good character? Me neither

Fuck off, Jean.

God this artist is terrible.

I do, that's why this is so terrible.

reading this speech is dumb especially since we know she switches sides

Claremont Mary Sue storm God knows how long ago? Oh well...

That art tried it's damnedest to ruin the issue.

anybody knows when the Thor vs Shiar story arc starts? I don care about Thor btu I am a Shiar fag

Next issue of Mighty Thor, so in one month.

thanks bae

>This would be deep if it was literally anyone else
Honestly it's better it be a nobody than it be just another event character death.

Jean and Kitty never met, why do people keep messing this up?

We don't know she's the one who switches sides where did you get this information.

>co missed and never asked for
gee, I wonder why.

Well Forge is a scientist and his working on the machine that will get rid of the Mist and Logan is well Logan so there's that.

>Jean and Kitty never met, why do people keep messing this up?
You can't expect people to read comic books. It's just too much to ask.

solicits

>beast is a race traitor

this meme again