The memes are real

>took my gf to see kino related
>she understands literally nothing
>asks me questions every five minutes
>"so Ryan Gosling realizes that Joi wasn't real so he isn't sad about her dying, right"
Sup Forums was right about everything

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/blade-runner-2049-what-happened/
youtube.com/watch?v=yaVqhjpQuQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If she's your girlfriend then she must be bottom of the barrel, don't use her as an example of an average woman.

>Did women not want to see a movie where they had such limited roles?
>I was similarly off-put by its emphasis on the woes of white guys

every. fucking. time.

wired.com/story/blade-runner-2049-what-happened/

>>"so Ryan Gosling realizes that Joi wasn't real so he isn't sad about her dying, right"
this is like the female version of that chick talking about her BF in Wonder Woman going
>aw, you're crying because he died?

>Give ryan a hologram girlfriend
>Hologram girlfriend hires a hooker for a sex scene
This scene adds nothing to the movie or plot.

>being this much of a pleb
there are scenes there to explore the characters.

>muh plot
Stop discussing film

t.brainlet.

seriously, how can people be this stupid. are you op's gf?

>there are scenes there to explore the characters.
This scene wasn't one of those scenes.

>go to see BR2049
>told i'm not allowed in due to "no singles" policy
>show them my JOI pillow
>explain the pillow is my waifu and i'll pay for a second ticket
>black guy looks at me funny but he sells me two tickets
>line up for entry
>when i get to the front of the line i'm taken aside for mandatory penis inspection
>fail inspection and told i will not be admitted and there are no refunds
>i bribe the guy with some force of will cards (told him they were worth hundreds)
>finally get in
>watch movie
>it's pure kino
>take JOI home and read reviews
>it's tanked at the box office

the memes are real

Plot? Are you new to cinema?

A core aspect of the movie is the experiences K under goes that makes him human

Kekked

You guys are trying to over explain a scene that was clearly made to show off effects.

my gf adored this movie, now i know she is my special one.

My gf loved it, was sitting in quiet awe and then we discussed the movie for the whole weekend.

But on the other hand behind us was a row full of whales, snoring, sleeping, eating nachos and sighing all through the movie. Fucking terrible movie going experience.

Jesus Christ.
Cannot tell if is worse deal with you or with the elitist fedora psychopath

>try to make ex gf watch Blade Runner Final cut when we were dating
>she falls asleep and bitches it was boring and later when I broke up with her I saw she was complaining to her friends about how boring the movie was
>dump her
>years later
>watch new Blade Runner with new gf
>she almost falls asleep and goes to buy a bag of twirlers halfway through and misses some important dialogue and when she gets back the bag crumpling is so loud
>after the movie was over she tells me it was too long but she was happy I enjoyed it

Honestly Blade Runner is a franchise for men. Women don't understand the intricacies of the human emotion on display and the philosophy behind the whole human-replicant dynamic.

When I saw it. everyone around me was whispering everytime it got quiet. It was so fucking annoying

It was K journey and the payoff at the end was that his experiences was what made him real. Why would a scene that expands on his experiences not be in. It is not like the movie has a lot of K does normal human shit in it.

I'm sorry but you have to dump her.
Raise your standards goddamit.

>Community channel
Man you neck beards work fast. She only posted that this morning.

I'm not dumping her yet because I think it's growing on her and she still shows an interest in seeing the first movie. I think if she hates that one then it's dumping time.

>It is not like the movie has a lot of K does normal human shit in it.
Ah yes having your holographic girlfriend hire a hooker for you is completely normal human shit.

how do you deal with this kind of shit?

im planning on deleting my FB account, it seems that whole world has went retarded

That might be the norm in that world. You never know. The point of that scene is they want to show that replicants too can have unique experiences that define who they are. How many other scenes are there in the movie like this?

>try to make ex gf watch Blade Runner Final cut when we were dating
That was your first mistake you fucking idiot. Never try and make your friends (nevermind gf) watch a serious film unless it's in the cinema. The only one I ever made my ex watch was Drive and I refused to watch it with her so that I wouldn't get annoyed by her checking her phone every five minutes and getting up for whatever bullshit.

How about the scene with a toy horse or the fact that it is a main theme of him slowly acting more human throughout the film.

>girlfriend takes me to see this kino
>she's never seen the first one but she's really excited to see the second one as she knows the first one is my favorite kino of all time
>liked the first and second act but by the third act she hates it
>claims the movie went on for too long

Fuck I thought it really was just a meme. Gotta go see if The Master and Commander meme is real as well.

to be fair, the film would be incredibly hard to follow if you never saw the first film

I followed it just fine, all I knew going in were who Rachel and Deckard were.

If you don't know who Deckard and Rachel were then the last part is really hard to get you engaged IMO.

lol

Amazing, classy, surreal sex scene that ended before and didn't even show the actual sex cus that would have blown the audiences eyes out

my gf just can't deal with K being replicant and spent last three days making theories about how he's the real kid and girl is fake and the resistance lady lied

holy fuck, I don't usually use this word but spotted the fucking brainlet

>forced gf to see br
>she liked it but keeps bringing up own theories that don't fit with mine and we wont stop arguing

hmmm now im curious, my gf is a high functioning pleb. This might be a good test to see if she can become a patrician. Should I go again to see this movie this time with my gf bros?

Do you feel out-nerded?

k-kinda

fan-theories is pleb reddit shit
TRVE patricians don't give a hoot about what-ifs in the plot

>where are the people who made it look like this
WE

>fan-theories

It's not exactly that. She keeps finding arguments that the girl can't be real and we can't be sure K is a replicant, and resistance lady was fishy

She's wrong obviously, but its qt

>where are the people that made it look like this
is she implying that women would ever be responsible for 2D waifus being mainstream? I don't understand

I don't think this movie is a pleb-filter. I want to like it but it's like a 6/10 in my book. Visuals/2d storyline/scenery are amazing but the plot is just too stupid

>"so Ryan Gosling realizes that Joi wasn't real so he isn't sad about her dying, right"
That was a shit-test question. Women are supremely buttmad over the whole concept of a holo gf

did he become a real human being at the end?

youtube.com/watch?v=yaVqhjpQuQA

>fan-theories is pleb reddit shit
>being elitist about being a "nerd"
BAZINGA

she's the one

God roasties are going to be so completely btfo when something like that comes to fruition. Only the actual quality ones you can marry and have kids with will be worth a man's time. I wonder if the gender ratio of suicides (like 80% are me or something) will swing back the other way.

Will be interesting fellas.

>we are always looking for the real thing
literally spelled put in the fucking movie

*80% are men

I would never commit a suicide let alone 80% of them

How did Joi get the hooker's number?

explain.

back to plebbit

>like 80% are me or something
I was gonna say, you must kill yourself a lot bro

sorry your gf is just a retard

Also how did she get paid

Paypal

Wallace yellow pages(tm)

I never liked that shity drone on the top of his car
Wtf was that anyway
Was his holowife stored there?

>tfw I didn't understand the ending at first and had to look up the plot on wikipedia

Who else /retarded/?

I think it's just his blade runner augmented patrol car for work

stop dating dumb bitches

>Wtf was that anyway
it was pretty fucking obvious that it was a drone he used to scout out locations since that's literally what it was used for in the movie

>"not all women guise"

It was a drone. On top of his car.

He used it for reconnaissance and defending his car while he was away.

No, his holowife was not there. The holowife was in his little pen device.

Did you actually see the movie user?

post yfw JOI died

take your stupid whiny manbaby shit back to /r9k/

>show off effects

it's a really simple effect, it's just that nobody does it because it generally doesn't make sense, in the movie it helps us explore the characters and makes sense in the context of the film

>>took my gf
Yet these outsiders think they can spout pleb and "normie"

Every day that passes more and more of these apes expose themselves

That's all I want, man. A girlfriend to argue with so I can say goodbye to you sad fucks.

it's simple, I understand that people have opinions that are different than mine. Sometimes people like what I don't like. And that's okay.

you know, you look like the ultimate white knighting cuck right now

women are all the same, they can't appreciate something that only men can relate to

so you don't have an issue with a holographic artificial intelligence, but the fucking yellow pages are somehow too much for your suspension of disbelief?

I've been on this site since 2009, retard.

newfag

>you look like the ultimate white knighting cuck right now
and you look like a low test loser who is autistically screeching at half the population of the planet because his trailer trash gf can't follow the plot of a Ryan Gosling pseudo-capeshit flick.

>capeshit
Fuck are you on about?

>saw it coming when goose says "if this gets crushed you'll die"
>still hits like a truck

t. brainlet

I had it spoiled for me and it still hurt to watch, especially her rushing to say "I love you" right before she died

I thought it was funny desu
kek'd audibly in the theater