CAIN?

CAIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Around kikes... Yikes!

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

If I expose you, you'll resign?

>start a new business called: "The Einstein Company"

It’ll be extremely painful.

Jesus... these people will satisfy their own to satisfy their unquenchable thirst for money and power

What chance do we, the cattle, stand

They like running this line

Remember when Bernie Madoff got caught running a ponzi and "his son discovered it and outed him"

In that case he was totally right in exposing his pig brother, but why did he wait so long? It's only when the pig geopardized the company

*sacrifice their own

Bernie screwed over other jews, the ultimate cardinal sin in these big investment bank circles.

>Agghhhhh save me, nephew!

Maybe he doesn't care and just wants to take over the business since Harvey was spending too much time on low margins flicks just to fuck girls.

You know what they say around backstabbing jews

No the cardinal sin was running out of new money coming in because the GFC made everyone tighten their belt

It's all good as long as you have new money to repay the jews and the rest

It wasnt because the victims were jewish

Except the Jews didn't know they were being played, hence his downfall. Bankers who screwed over goyim never saw a day in prison.

oh please. if it turned out that he was covering for his brother you people would go on and on about how jews look after their own (and rightly so)

i hate these moneylending sheeny bastards as much as the next guy but his brother did the right thing here and should be applauded. he will have a quick and painless death on the DOTR.

His downfall was the loss of investment due to the GFC, it had nothing to do with jews not knowing

Jews were reaping the rewards so long as more new money came in, which it did for decades

Bankers are an unrelated issue although it appears youre unable to discern what actually happened to some meme you read on reddit so lets call it a day

Fuck off larping faggot

His brother fucked Gwyneth Paltrow. Harvey just came on her feet.

You'll notice the amount of articles covering the Harvey Weinstein stories going out of their way to use old photos with Gwyneth Paltrow for that reason.

Kike greed knows no bounds

The loss of investment was inevitable, jews didn't know they were being played otherwise they'd have pulled out much sooner to avoid losing billions in stock. Simple fucking deductive reasoning you brainlet.

What's her problem?

Youre not being played if youre deriving a huge profit you dumbcunt

>oh golly i dont want some money to come to me from "being played" i only want good moral virtuous money

you fucking retard

Why is Sup Forums suddenly siding with a sexual pervert and jewish fat man?

We hate kikes but we hate women more

I don't know that they are, but if they were, then it would be because the sexual abuse in Hollywood is in no way confined to one man who is having his life stripped from him as a result of hearsay. Let them take it trial.

People wouldn't have a problem with Jews looking after there own if powerful Jewish groups weren't so vocally against other groups looking out for their own.

That's the hypocrisy that fuels the meme.

Too busy talking about the bitchfit she had on election night to actually follow her principles.

Because he was a creepy, but he actually delivered on promises. He also helped prove women are whores, and he degraded them like pieces of meat.
>jew gets shamed
>women get shamed
Our boners can’t be harder for this Schadenfreude

Never make a cumslut out of your brothers waifu.

you're fighting a losing battle user, if the Sup Forums retard wants to believe (((they))) are responsible, no amount of facts and reasoning is going to convince them otherwise

Nationalism isn't the same as cronyism.

Why is Weinstein being protected, goy?

Wow you are really fucking stupid. Like this is legitimately some of the dumbest shit I've ever read. You are arguing in circles returning to an assertion I've already refuted.
What's it like to have been dropped on your head?

Stop pretending there's any logic to your beliefs, there isn't. If he defended or covered for his brother you'd shill against him, if he exposed his brother you'd shill against him. Neo-nazis are literally just conservative SJWs.

>powerful Jewish groups weren't so vocally against other groups looking out for their own

Source? Moron.

Wasn't he fired after begging for people to protect him and not fire him? What the fuck are you smoking Sup Forums retard?

He was covering UNTIL the right moment to backstab his brother, which makes him wrong twice

It's not one or the other, faggot

because they're retarded reddit memers. In reality though, it's a good thing this kike is getting exposed, and the culture they created is slowly turning against them. That's not to say that the actresses aren't opportunist whores but-- two birds with one stone.

>when im so fucking dumb and unwilling to admit im retarded i just run into ad hominems

tell me you spastic cunt when does making insane profits equal being played?

why were people investing into Madoff for decades if they were being played?

There are limits. But you cannot deny that Weinstein wasn't being protected.

Also, where's Hillary Clinton's condemnation of Weinstein?

Whenever your beliefs are disproven you just backpedal to a new "Well why didn't..." You are literally an SJW, like all alt righters.

Answer the question, pussy.

Jacob became Israel by stealing the birthright blessing of his brother Esau.

>YOU WERE MY BROTHER HARVEY! I LOVED YOU!
>I HATE YOU!
True real-life kino

There is probably sexual slavery in hollywood, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

>Two Jews with different opinions = conspiracy
>Two Jews with the same opinion = conspiracy

Interesting how all routes lead back to the same exact conclusions for political extremists like fascists. It's almost like you're idiots with carefully constructed logical loopholes so you can never be wrong, even when you are wrong.

The profits were imaginary you fucking brainlet, in the end all they were left with was billions of dollars worth of stock circling down the drain. They lost money, big league. Get it?

>Jew doesn't report his brother's activities
>FUCKING RATS
>Jew reports his brother's activities
>FUCKING RATS

>imaginary

No dicklet they were making bank for decades

You really have no idea what a ponzi is or how it becomes popular

>HEY GUYS WE'RE ALL INVESTING AND MAKING NO PROFIT BECAUSE ITS IMAGINARY EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TOO x decades

fuck me dead make sure you dont reproduce or speak in public like youre an authority on anything

Do you have any kind of proof for that beyond the kind of sex slavery you can find in virtually any sufficiently populated area? Go to a brothel or strip club with foreign girls and you'll find some instance of sex slavery, that doesn't make it some giant Satanic conspiracy.

Stick to monopoly, dipshit.

>Whites trick Non-Whites out of their countries and money
haha hell yeah bro white intellect once again proves us to be the master race white pride worldwide!

>Jews trick Whites out of their countries and money
NO IT'S NOT FAIR (((THEY))) TRICKED US MUH MASTER RACE BIRTHRIGHT!

really makes u think

>tip of the ice(((berg)))

Smells like reddit

>>Whites trick Non-Whites out of their countries and money
literally what

Will the whiteknights ever leave?

fucking faggot

wanna give an explanation of how a ponzi that paid out imaginary money became popular? im all ears you piece of shit

Colonialism?

what, you're still whining about colonialism? in that case why not mention arab/muslim obsession with jews? dumbass.

it'll be extremely gainful. 4u.

the new yorker article
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories
they got pipped to the post

>Asia Argento, an Italian film actress and director, told me that she did not speak out until now––Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her. “I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

>And that student's name? Harvey Einstein

it's almost like they should be exterminated

>Three women––among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could be classified as an assault. In an audio recording captured during a New York Police Department sting operation in 2015 and made public here for the first time, Weinstein admits to groping a Filipina-Italian model named Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, describing it as behavior he is “used to.” Four of the women I interviewed cited encounters in which Weinstein exposed himself or masturbated in front of them.

>Four actresses, including Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette, told me they suspected that, after they rejected Weinstein’s advances or complained about them to company representatives, Weinstein had them removed from projects or dissuaded people from hiring them. Multiple sources said that Weinstein frequently bragged about planting items in media outlets about those who spoke against him; these sources feared that they might be similarly targeted. Several pointed to Gutierrez’s case, in 2015: after she went to the police, negative items discussing her sexual history and impugning her credibility began rapidly appearing in New York gossip pages. (In the taped conversation with Gutierrez, Weinstein asks her to join him for “five minutes,” and warns, “Don’t ruin your friendship with me for five minutes.”)

>“At that point, after that, is when he assaulted me,” Evans said. “He forced me to perform oral sex on him.” As she objected, Weinstein took his penis out of his pants and pulled her head down onto it. “I said, over and over, ‘I don’t want to do this, stop, don’t,’ ” she said. “I tried to get away, but maybe I didn’t try hard enough. I didn’t want to kick him or fight him.” In the end, she said, “He’s a big guy. He overpowered me.” At a certain point, she said, “I just sort of gave up. That’s the most horrible part of it, and that’s why he’s been able to do this for so long to so many women: people give up, and then they feel like it’s their fault.”

>He's a big guy
heh

>colonialism is the source and bedrock of White supremacist ideology
>"w-who cares it w-was so long ago"
lmao @ the absolute state of goyim

>Argento said that, after she reluctantly agreed to give Weinstein a massage, he pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop. Weinstein “terrified me, and he was so big,” she said. “It wouldn’t stop. It was a nightmare.”

>Argento recalled sitting on the bed after the incident, her clothes “in shambles,” her makeup smeared. She said that she told Weinstein, “I am not a whore,” and that he began laughing. He said he’d put the phrase on a T-shirt. Afterward, Argento said, “He kept contacting me.” For a few months, Weinstein seemed obsessed, offering her expensive gifts.

>What complicates the story, Argento readily allowed, is that she eventually yielded to Weinstein’s further advances and even grew close to him. Weinstein dined with her, and introduced her to his mother. Argento told me, “He made it sound like he was my friend and he really appreciated me.” She said that she had consensual sexual relations with him multiple times over the course of the next five years, though she described the encounters as one-sided and “onanistic.” The first occasion, several months after the alleged assault, came before the release of “B. Monkey.” “I felt I had to,” she said. “Because I had the movie coming out and I didn’t want to anger him.” She believed that Weinstein would ruin her career if she didn’t comply. Years later, when she was a single mother dealing with childcare, Weinstein offered to pay for a nanny. She said that she felt “obliged” to submit to his sexual advances.

confirmed regretrape
>The woman continued to have professional contact with Weinstein after the alleged rape, and acknowledged that subsequent communications between them might suggest a normal working relationship. “I was in a vulnerable position and I needed my job,” she told me.
lmao

I want to see Weinstein in that T-shirt.

not even involved in thie conversation but nice deflection faggot. Enjoy having your cake and eating it too, every jew does.

>Weinstein and his legal and public-relations teams have conducted a decades-long campaign to suppress these stories. In recent months, that campaign escalated. Weinstein and his associates began calling many of the women in this story. Weinstein asked Argento to meet with a private investigator and give testimony on his behalf. One actress who initially spoke to me on the record later asked that her allegation be removed. “I’m so sorry,” she wrote. “The legal angle is coming at me and I have no recourse.” Weinstein and his legal team have threatened to sue multiple media outlets, including the New York Times.

nyt article a shit compared to this

Arabs and Muslims don't care about Jews, they care about people fucking with Muslims. Jews just happen to be doing that right now. Put a Jew in Romania and nobody gives a fuck. And colonialism is still relevant in many way. But whatever, wrong board.

It's almost like you're shit at logic.