Did X-23 inherit her Dad's Yellow Fever?

Did X-23 inherit her Dad's Yellow Fever?
Does Cho not remember her kicking him in the dick.

I like Cho, but he's been written like fucking shit since turning in Chulk.

Greg Pak is the only one who can seem to write him worth a damn

wonder if she had a thing for redhead guys before arcade ruined them for her

>father
Reminder that she is literally wolverine, so yes, she is a weeb

I didn't know test tubes can have yellow fever.

Not paid any attention to X-23 since way back in all that young x-men at school thing before the blew up the bus or whatever.

So she is all socially adjusted and a normal person now right down to the quips, fair. Boring but fair.

She's been dating Teen! Angel for the 8+ months and has been trying to act "normal" for him and other people. She's actually succeeding.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmh thats some mighty fine strong female character right there.... oh marvel.

She pretty much shot Cho down.

I'm just waiting for Ghost Rider to kick these losers out of his town.

>Robbie effortlessly 3v1ing on the cover
He loses like a bitch in the actual book confirmed

Cho is a beast. Pretty much was molesting Viv vision in champions #2

Might be because I'm half asian, but Cho Hulk is alright by me. I get Bruce got diddled by his daddy and has a lot of deep issues, but there's only so much you can do with an abused green giant child who breaks things. World War and Panet Hulk were gr8. But that's pretty much the only time the Hulk has shown character out side of HURR SMASH.

>dat Fantastic Four reference
Oh Marvel. Despite the state you're in, you can still make me chuckle

I'm a white guy and Cho Hulk is kinda alright by me. "Kinda" because I preferred Cho when he was a smart guy rather than a smash guy. But that's just my personal preference for intellectual superheroes.

The difference here is that the Big Two keep shoving stereotypically macho black men and stereotypically bland white women into everything. When they make something different for a change, like Kamala or Robbie, or Chulk, that's fine by me.

Post page of the dick kick pls

I wish Chulk would get out of Robbie's book tho.

It's funny that despite the power houses the only person with any chance at beating Robbie is Silk since her powers are at least lightly mystic with all the totem stuff.

God damn it Marvel, you're shipping her with the wrong Asian.

Literally ONE JOB

More like green fever

Who's the right Asian for her?

Silly OP, white girls and Asian guys aren't compatible.

White girls can only hook up with black guys... or white guys if you wanna be like super-boring. Get on with the program, OP!

I don't think being a totem gives anyone their primary powers, it's more like having certain power sets makes someone a totem.

The only mystical ability Silk has is Spider-Sense since it comes from her connection to the web of fate.

Clearly Jubilee

>Eli can literally send people to hell while they're still alive
>Only gets stronger the more people Robbie kills
Robbie's broken as fuck

>Clearly Jubilee
Too old for her.

>Too old for her.
You need to reevaluate that. They're both long lived because reasons.

>Just glasses and goggles in the picture
Nice.

>not showing up on a digital photo
Do Marvel vampires lose their souls? Cause if they still have their soul that should only happen with flash photography involving silver compounds.

>hulk wolverine and silk job to a fake ghost Rider who doesn't even have the spirit of vengeance

I guess it's the only way you could explain Robbie beating the purple parasite.

All New Fantastic Four anyone?

I'd rather we got a new FF book rather than these three chucklefucks ruining the first four issues of GR

>I'd rather we got a new FF book
In [current Marvel]?
Dude, being put on a bus out of the continuity was the best thing that could happen to Reed and Sue nowadays

>reference
Its the crux of the entire arc

I meant we got a "new FF" book. As in Robbie, Chulk, Silk and Laura got a proper second book together instead of the three of them slowing Robbie's book to a fucking crawl and pushing him to the sidelines in his own title.

They are supernatural in their origin, but like Peter she has no idea how to tap into that part of her. So she'll effectively be shit against GR

Probably remembers, and gets off on that sort of thing.

Spider totems were a mistake

It's the little things

God why the fuck does Laura just talk like a normal fucking person now? Shit sucks, 0/10.

No, Slott made then retarded but the first time they were introduced with Morlun and Ezekiel shit was cash

What I would not kill for a trilogy about Morlun, Shathra, and Ezekiel.

>people complain when Laura doesn't show progression towards finally leaving her past behind and how writers constantly have her relapsing back into another retreaded story arc where she's a living weapon
>people complain where Laura starts to develop towards normalcy

It started getting retarded with The Other, and should have just been laid to rest (or at least restricted to Anya) after Ezekiel's death instead of being revisited over and over again, removing all ambiguity and making it increasingly stupid.

Holy shit, if GR has a normal sized head, Silk's foot is like a size 23.

Another user mentioned it should have been Lyra instead of Chulk, since Lyra, Laura, and Cindy all share a similar "missing childhood because they were warriors/weapons" back story.

People wanted organic, natural progression. Not "Welp, I guess I'm Wolverine now!" That doesn't feel like Laura.

Fuck off with your false equivalence. She could have grown as a character without losing the traits that made her interesting and unique.

Would you be pleased if she constantly "relapsed" into her old speaking habits in the midst of combat and it was apparent her speech the rest of the time was a conscious effort to masquerade as more normal?

>"Please leave. I have asked you to leave."

...yeah, actually

That could actually be really cool. Then you could have a little scene where someone close to her (Jubilee or Gambit or even O5 Angel) calls her on it and they talk about it. Maybe include a flashback to the end of Innocence Lost where the only way she can communicate her grief about realizing she was just forced to kill her mother is by saying "Please don't leave. What is my mission?"

This is supposed to be a Ghost Rider comic. Ghost Rider is on five pages. Way to ruin it, Marvel. You have maybe five decent comic books. And you keep shoving these cunts in them. Can't wait to see Miles in CArnage or Chulk in Moon Knight. God dammit, I hate this so much.

>Big Two keep shoving stereotypically macho black men
When's the last time they did that?

The way the street thugs Robbie's been beating all this time cheered when he showed up to stop Chulk and Laura is the single most interesting thing that happened in GR#2.

I can only hope he kicks them out of his town for good and assert himself alone as the protector of his streets.

Most of the black male heroes are like that. Well maybe "macho" isn't the right word here, more like "stoic manly men" or something.

I guess Miles is probably the one who strays the furthest out of that box

God I hope he reacts pretty similar to this.