Leaked emails from Colin Powell: "Hillary is working herself to death"

NEWLY LEAKED EMAILS FROM CLINTON POWELL AND DNC MEGA DONOR JEFFREY LEEDS SHOW THE TWO DISCUSSING HILLARY'S HEALTH AND HER EMAIL SCANDAL

Jeffrey Leeds to Colin Powell, March 14, 2015:

>"Sheldon Whitehouse, who is a huge Clinton supporter, said they were both giving speeches at the same event a few months back and she could barely climb the podium steps."

Clinton Powell to Jeffrey Leeds, March 14 2015:

>"Not sure, but she has launched a story line that will be picked up. I think there is something to it. On HD tv she doesn't look good. She is working herself to death. (…) She will turn 70 her first year in office."

==========

Jeffrey Leeds to Collin Powell, March 14 2015:

>"I think Hillary can't believe she might not make it. It's the one prize she wants. She has everything else. And she HATES the President ("that man", as the Clintons call him) kicked her ass in 2008. She can't believe or accept it."

==========

Jeffrey Leeds to Colin Powell, March 6 2016:

>"[Hillary]'s got trouble too. No one likes her and the criminal thing ain't over. I don't think the president would weep if she found herself in real legal trouble. She'll pummel his legacy if she gets a chance and he knows it."

twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846049009197057
twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846548991115269
archive.fo/53TQB

bump. this is a good leak

>She'll pummel his legacy if she gets a chance and he knows it.

Would love to see what this means. Also gives Obama motive to off her.

>No one likes her
>She is working herself to death.

Ugh, all of this sounds very accurate.
Trying to think back in history (or well, the way we understand history). Leaders who were so obsessed over something that it drove them to near-madness and awful decision making.

Napoleon going into Russia.
George W. with Saddam.
Hugo Chavez with George W. and CIA (which may not be too farfetched after what happened to Che years back)

Any of you fans of history can think of some examples?

yoooooo

Wow, this is good stuff. "That man" will not go away.

Wish she called him that boy or something vaguely racist.

How do these things keep getting leaked? I thought only Assange had the emails?

Hitler with Stalingrad

Rome.
Our time is next.

Bump

Bump

Hacker by the name of Guccifer 2.0

>Colin Powell
>:)

>she will die not having made it and never getting her prize she worked her entire life to get

Damn, this gave me some feels. Fuck.

So where exactly did this come from though?

Where did this Lee Fang get these from?

Are these Wikileaks or something else?

I would bet my life that there's audio or something of her calling Obama a nigger and someone's sitting on it.

Watching the videos of her becoming confused and appearing to have seizures makes me feel bad for her too.... but then I remember what a corrupt and self-serving piece of shit she is.

She doesn't deserve sympathy.

what is she doing? hasn't she had a record low number of appearance compared to regular candidates?

How do we know these are real?

This. She's a demon.

I'll give her sympathy when I see others give sympathy to all the children she sold to Middle Easterners and had her Foundation make bank.

>no email number like all the other leaks
fake and gay

If anything, I am delighted by the prospect that she will get so very close to the presidency and then either die or lose to Trump of all people and then die.

Fucking cunt deserves it.

>And she HATES the President ("that man", as the Clintons call him) kicked her ass in 2008. She can't believe or accept it."

You read my mind

I hate her and know how disastrous it would be for her to become President of the U.S., but at the same time I still feel sorta bad for her. She worked her entire life for something, and she will die knowing it was all for nothing.

Just look at how young she looked at the debates in 2008, and compare that to how she looks now. Those 8 years of fighting proxy wars in the Middle East & North Africa, falling down the stairs and the continuing email scandals really took its toll, and will ultimately be the death of her.

>"Hillary is working herself to death"

Leaning against a pole and doing nothing all day must be exhausting.

because CNN are counter attacking / distracting

I love watching the world burn

It's just two faggots gossiping mostly.

Yes, that's why he's been openly supporting her and campaigning on her behalf(!)

>I think Hillary can't believe she might not make it. It's the one prize she wants.
All the more reason to deprive her of it.

>that man

implying its not

>dat nigga

>current year
>politicians aren't using encrypted email

I don't get it, PGP has been a thing since 1991.

It gives me a rock-hard stiffy. The perfect despair, and she deserves it completely.

Project much?

the DNC maintains supporter databases

>she will turn 70 her first year in office

Wew

This.

I can think of the 30 years of supporting paramilitary organizations and terrorist governments in El Salvador and Guatemala which lead Chavez to deeply distrust the US.

Does that mean the fix is in?

The Clinton woman is enraged that Obama set up new healthcare, which was always her main issue. If she's elected, she'll try to put her own policy through. She doesn't actually care if hers is any better--she just wants people to say that Hillarycare replaced Obamacare.

Obama didn't come in to support Hillary until he was 100% certain Bernie couldn't win, it was obvious who he was rooting for.

People underestimate how furious she is at Obama. 2008 was her year--even Obama believed that--and she thought it was a sure thing. She thinks she's as good as Bill and has no capacity to realize that she's sort of a fuckup.

I'll be happy when she kicks the bucket and meets God, only for her to be sent down to hell for all eternity.

Indeed. It would be one of the most magnificent failures in all of American political history.

>will turn 70

someone is an optimist

I wonder if Dr. Richard Stallman will do a re-run of
"I'm not glad that he's dead but I'm glad that he's gone."
When Hillary is dead.

I don't blame anybody for hating the US or the US Government but that doesn't make the person competent or smart or a hero.

you should watch the video of 'ol Billy calling her a demon

Sorry to be the slowpoke here, but why the fuck is Colin Powell emailing all these assholes in the first place? Isn't he done with politics?

Somehow I don't think you're done when you retire. Guess you'll still be called by colleagues who are still in for advice and such.

KEK

I hope she dies before November.

Am I a terrible person for wishing this on her? It would be the ultimate justice knowing she worked so hard to get the presidency

No, everyday when I wake up I check drudge report hoping that the headline will say Hillary is dead. I plan on celebrating the day that she dies and I am hoping it comes sooner than later.

She might flee the country shortly after Trump wins the election to avoid an indictment/prosecution over her crimes.

Yah its not like she has any loyalty to this country anyways.

Where is this leak? It's not on Wikileaks

Seriously, the shit on my phone is more secure than the average senators laptop. Fucking dinosaurs need to hire and LISTEN to more competent IT administrators.

I downloaded these files. They're the DNC leaks right? Where are the Colin Powell emails, can anyone tell me what they're named or whatever

b
u
m
p

They're not in the DNC files, these are new leaks.

Is it the Guccifer shit that dropped today? If not then where are these?

>CLINTON POWELL
lol

Trump will win, Hillary will die of pneumonia, check em

fake and gay.

back to Sup Forums faggot

Guccifer 2.0, check Wikileaks' Twitter.

do you know what this particular file is named?

THE EMAILS ARE NEW AND NOT RELATED TO THE DNC LEAKS PROVIDED BY GUCCIFER

Thanks you for correcting the record.

where are these then you ornery fucking dutchman, what the fuck are you yelling for.

If you need to be spoonfed this hard you don't belong here

JEH JOHNSON, OBAMA'S HOMELAND SECURITY APPOINTEE, DONATED OVER $500,000 TO GET HIS JOB.

HE'S THE GUY TRYING TO TAKE OVER ELECTIONS AND KEEP THEM "SECURE".

JEH JOHNSON, OBAMA'S HOMELAND SECURITY APPOINTEE, DONATED OVER $500,000 TO GET HIS JOB.

The Cersei Lannister of the real world.

>On HD tv she doesn't look good.

keked

Here's something for your troubles.

source?

Kek that pic, she's turning into Emperor Parkinsons

>selfish ambition not achieved
>especially from a life of underhanded deeds to reach it

Am I supposed to shed a tear to that?

Just like all of us on Sup Forums.

Never feel bad that an evil person will not reach their evil dreams. I don't care how much like your grandma they look. Fuck her.

imo normally, pointing out her health is usually bad form, and something I wouldn't want to hear in politics, but I'd rather do all that than have the country elect a worse Obama with war hawk tendencies that is bank rolled by Saudis because its her turn. Fuck her.

>She might flee the country shortly after Trump wins the election to avoid an indictment/prosecution over her crimes.
If pic related is true, Hillary is scared as fuck. She knows she's guilty.

I question the validity of these emails. I won't be surprised if they come out to be fakes to discredit the real emails.

lol holy shit

BUMP

REPOST PIC PLEASE

>no email number like all the other leaks
>fake and gay
SHILL?

>Would love to see what this means. Also gives Obama motive to off her.

HRC and Obama are almost polar opposites on everything. Hilldog opposed almost every decision Obama made as president. She's very closely aligned with GWB. For example, she wanted to bomb every middle eastern country, threaten iran/china, she wanted to bomb iran not bargain with them, bomb yemen, etc. Obama doctrine was keep our hands clean, Hillary doctrine would be fuck their shit up

If/when she's elected, she'll shit all over the advances Obama has made

>She's working herself to death, she needs more than just 18 hours of sleep per night.

>highschool history

Hillary Clinton is much more of a hawk than G Dubya. Before 9/11 he had no intention of fucking up the Middle East, and what American wouldn't have bombed the shit out of anyone they thought attacked them? Doesnt sound like an American to me! Hillary however she goes straight to the military when she has a problem or even just a chip on her shoulder. Bombing Iran right now would ignite a regional at the very least, but could potentially lead to global war involving nukes. Many forget the North Korea - Iran connection.

yes, GWB had casus belli and no signs of militarism prior to taking office
HRC is foaming at her bits to go fuck up the middle east and spark a nuclear war with the DPRK

We have every reason to cozy up to Iran as they're already strategically aligned with us on the sunni shiite conflict and becoming more secular than our other supposed muslim allies like turkey let alone saudis. It lets us put pressure on the saudis and israel who feel threatened by the relationship- if we just blindly accede to their wish to hate iran we lose all bargaining power.
And whats hillary want to do? bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran

There's something about living with constant manic obsession, fear and guilt that turns you to an ugly piece of shit. Imo she'll die soon after the election results.

why fake them though? if this is used in memetic warfare hard enough, then loads of people are going to have seen the emails but never heard about the retraction, or even believe its true when coming from the Clintons. this would be a HUGE risk from the Clinton campaign and not likely at all. I think HRC is going to be having another miniseizure because of this shit.

Iran is still, well, Iran, so that says a lot about who is the least bad "friend" to have among the Arab countries. Believe me when I say that Iran are still pining for the Bomb, and they're getting lots of information (surely at a cost ofcourse, weapons and such that the NKs have trouble getting which also could explain why they're seeming so bold and no-fucks-given as of late) on it aswell. The Obama administration has set up a false dichotomy when it comes to Iran. Its not either his deal or war. Thats bullshit. Iran is still getting the nukes, whether they are made in Iran (which they'll be able to do under the deal in 10 years anyway) or in NK and shipped in parts to Iran in an oil tanker or something. Plus all the money in gold and foreign exchange notes that they got in return. There is always a third alternative.

>No one likes her and the criminal thing ain't over

Iran is only pining for the bomb as long as they feel threatened by Israel & the USA, whereas the DPRK knows the bomb was their only way to survive as a regime. As long as the threat of imminent bombings of Iran went away, they were happy to slow their enrichment program

That is hardly the only reason Iran wants it though. Iran is shia muslims, Saudis are sunni and so is Pakistan, who have nukes.

Based Hillary, literally working as hard as possible for the best interests of the american people. She knows how fucking horrible trump would be and is trying her heart out. How can you not like her? She works harder in a day then most of you fuckers in a year.

>she wanted to bomb every middle eastern country

why are we against this woman?

Bombing is the number 2 leading cause of """"refugees"""" coming in behind fat welfare states.

bump