Why does it feel like everything really went downhill during 2007?

Why does it feel like everything really went downhill during 2007?

Because that's when you moved out from your mother's basement.

2007 was the beginning of the 2008 financial disaster.

the world ended in 2012, thats why we are in the looney tunes dimension now

That's when the communist Jews took over, brother. FIGHT BACK!!!

2008 (((banking))) crisis

I think that's when Runescape took away the wilderness. Coincidence?

This.
At the time noone could imagine the repercussions that the recession could have. Literay everything, from animu, vidya to politics and economics took a turn for the worse.

the iphone came out.

it made internet mainstream.

Obama.

That's when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress which directly led to the housing bubble bursting according to plan

kek was about to post this

The permanence and prevalence of social media aided by smartphones combined with unending war and economic decline. I was 20 in 2007. Looking back I've also had that vibe that something changed for the worse in that year.

the 2008 election started, that is when people stopped focusing on bush and the media started focusing on the election, and then once the "evil" republicans were gone, the left went full retard

I hate people that never been to internet before iphones.

This is also true. I remember when old people and kids were scared of the internet. 2007 is when it became "fun" to go online.

More importantly: why does it feel like everything's going right since 2016?

>Why does it feel like everything really went downhill during 2007?
Republicans.

the rapture happened dec 21st and now were left with humanities insane shell

thats why the people seem so insane these days, dont worry though some of us are still sane lol

This one trillion times over

2007 is the epicenter of the nu-internet

also something from 2007

>tumblr

>Why does it feel like everything really went downhill during 2007?

Because that was when Smart phones became affordable and went mainstream.

That meant any retard with a phone had access to the internet.

The madness has spread like a cancer the moment smart phones and social media took off.

RuneScape got shit after 2007, the world followed.

RuneScape World Leader Confirmed

This. I've said this in many other similar threads as well. iPhones gave the masses the access to the internet. Even to the most ghetto and poorest Americans. Eventually, SJW sites appeared, and these people flocked to it. And because these people will believe anything, they now think like an SJW, and shit up the internet with their shitty opinions.

harrowdown hill