Why do the cops love killing dogs so much...

Why do the cops love killing dogs so much? There are countless videos of fat pigs luring dogs out of peoples yards and houses just so they can shoot them. Shouldn't do something about this?

In fact police here in the U.S. are just overall douchebags. They act like we are here to serve them. If the police stop you they are able to just take your money for no reason. It's called civil forfeiture.

If the founding fathers saw how the U.S. was today they would be sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lluU6zLU56I
youtu.be/yZVChD-I5_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>calling the police

They aspire to work for the ATF.

Your founding fathers would've been more upset about 60% white population of country than about cops shooting dogs

poor gondola

A pretty big dog is charging at you because you were restraining the owner, the dog will attack and bite. You have a gun, so instinctively you reach for it

> calling the police

You'd think you'd be more upset about the state shooting someone for using a plant than the state shooting a dog.

This doesn't excuse when they have intentionally called dogs towards out of peoples yards just to shoot them. Go lick boots somewhere else you fucking nigger faggot.

>dog will not obey verbal commands because raised by niggers
>dog can and will kill a man

It's a deadly threat, no matter if you think Mr. Fluffy is your special little guy.

Cops are free to fire on anything withing 15 feet that presents a deadly threat. That's a knife, a firearm, a car, or a dog.

Familiarize yourself with police doctrine instead of being a fucking nigger and nothing that cops do makes you angry. You just wonder why niggers are so fucking stupid.

It happens, definitely. But it is a symptom of police hiring poorly trained officers who are young and dumb. These dudes get drunk on power and responsibilities and they crack under the pressure.

Police officers arent inherently bad, but there is definitely a breed of man that shouldnt be given a badge and a gun.

I'm not some bleeding heart liberal who cares when the cops shoot crime committing niggers in the hood

Do you even need to go to college for it?

>Cyprus

As a Muslim you won't understand that we in the west don't see dogs as pests, but as companions.

Just asking, why don't cops do that shit anywhere else? American dogs armed or something?

>Falling for the Police Jew
Have you no white pride, user? You Should stop licking the government's Jew boots.

I said someone, meaning a person. I didn't mention chimpanzees.

Kill all Pit Bulls.

Dogs are vile hellspawn creatures that routinely attack innocent people.

Hello China

>police killing dogs
>not ATF

>If the founding fathers saw how the U.S. was today

...they would shoot the fucking violent dogs too.

You going to present any evidence of this happening?

Fuck cops. The only time they're around is to reach into your wallet. They work for politicians, not citizens.

In America, dogs can be trained by anyone to be lethal weapons
youtu.be/lluU6zLU56I

The worst part is, that trainer has no clue about the dogs he's working with. Pit bull is as much of a breed as hound dog is a breed. American Pit Bull Terrier and Staffordshire Terrier are breeds, but they say nothing of that, only the umbrella term 'pit bull'. Those dogs he had come from unknown backgrounds, have unknown temperaments and health issues

Also this
youtu.be/yZVChD-I5_s
Ignorance and douchery aside, they give the dog a command that lets the dog attack a person if it even looks like a person might touch them, and also attack people straight out of a car window, like police officers.

Cops love being jerks. They think that's their job. They try to exert their power in whatever petty ways they can. They know they can get away with killing dogs all day long, and that it hurts people. So they do.

Oh, but if you kill a police dog, that's considered as bad as killing a human cop.

cops are only there to stop people rising against their jew masters

I think they'd be upset about far more things than either of those.

>intended the constitution to be the supreme law of the land and that citizens its peacekeepers and enforcers
>constitution frequently undermined, citizens are complacent and do not act

why do niggers keep vicious attack dogs off leashes?

>Police come to your house
>Smart choice would be to put the dog into the back yard or into a closed room of the house
>No, I'll just let it bolt out the front door as I open it
>OMG why u kill my dog?

Granted, a few cops pull the gun too fast but if you see an animal charging you in a situation that can be dangerous, you sure as hell should shoot. Rabies shots suck.

Smart choice would be to tell the cops to fuck off and come back with a warrent, then call your lawyer.

>tell the cops to fuck off and come back with a warrent
and a tank with a battering ram? Why? So you can be homeless and in prison?

Unless someone isn't a criminal with something to hide what is the harm in letting cops look around?

>isn't
is

>Cyprus
>Muslim
Alright that triggered me not gonna lie, Cyprus is orthodox christian (hoping you already knew that)

I don't feel like having cops in my house and I'm a law abiding citizen. Nothing else matters. If they just produce a warrant it means they're trying to carry out justice so I won't obstruct them. Otherwise, they're staying the fuck outside.

>>IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR

shit b8 m8

They would be proud of most things though.

Yeah like us letting niggers become a thorn in the country's side and us having a civil war.

>I'm so free

Literally nothing wrong with that 2nd video, those are well trained dogs.

If you live in an area with a high dindu concentration then you need to train your dogs to actually protect your family. Mine have had similar training and it's very reassuring knowing they will bite anyone stupid enough to rob my house or try to attack my family.

Yeah we know you would shoot. And the world wonders why we need guns.

>Dog attacks through car window with no threatening movement under no commands
Yeah I guess that's totally fine if he ever gets pulled over for a traffic violation

Having a gun and never getting to use it is frustrating so people look for an excuse to shoot something when they can get away with it.

How does it feel to be a piece of shit cuck?