What’s it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked

What’s it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked.

Interlinked.

Dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played. Cells.

CELLS

Distinct.
Dreadfully distinct.

Have you ever been captured and placed in a cell? Cells.

What's it like to shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane? Cells.

WITHIN CELLS WITHIN CELLS

Did they teach you how to feel, finger to finger? Interlinked.

lads this passage is from Nabokov's 'Pale Fire'
>'Cells interlinked within cells interlinked Within one stem. And dreadfully distinct Against the dark, a tall white fountain played.'
This is also the book in K's apartment.
have a nice day

If I took that off, would you die?
Interlinked.

I hate/love how they captured the reasoning behind waifu love so well. Hits way too close to home.

Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked.

KINO
I
N
O

FUCK IS THIS WHY OUR WAIFU DOESN'T LIKE THE BOOK ;_; K GETS ALL BASELINE WHILE HE READS AND SHE JUST SITS THERE AWKWARDLY WAITING FOR IT TO BE OVER

>do you feel like there's a part of you that's missing? Interlinked.

>fire. fire again.
wew lads..

Not anymore, but I think we've all had those lonely times in our life were we wanted to be Interlinked, interlinked.

She looks a lot like...

Pale Fire is better than Lolita, anyone who says otherwise is a pleb.

Within cells interlinked. Why’d you say that three times?

Within one stem. And dreadfully distinct.

I thought it was "why don't you say that three times" because then he says "cells, interlinked" three times

Only prettier...There's something both hot and cute about her.

it is, I fucked up

Blood-black nothingness began to spin.

A system of cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem.

You don't get to bring friends. Interlinked.

>tfw nowhere near your baseline

>"aw, get up. Do your fucking job"
Nearly jerked off right in the theater desu

Do you want to lose your virginity? CELLS

While getting a goddamn manicure.

A real Human Being. And a real hero. Cells.

How to be areal human being?? do i need to be a hero??

Yep.

I don't get how the baseline test is supposed to test them, or what it's testing for.

I don't understand what the purpose of this shit was. Interwoven.

The new models are designed to be completely obedient, and the test measures their responses to see if they're operating on a baseline of stability.

emotional stability, you ask/tell something upsetting and ask the subject to concentrate on a single word.

If you weren't such a brainlet you would understand, interlinked.

Figured it was suppose to be similar to how blacks were trained to ignore provocations. Not in a Sup Forums way but how the officer kept insulting K.

It tries to elicit an emotional response in replicants. The replicants' response to the emotional sentences should ideally be similar to their response to the nonsense sententces.

Interlinked

But unless you're in a lot midst of an emotional meltdown anyone would be able to pick out the words they needed to say regardless of the inflammatory comments and questions preceding them. An emotional meltdown isn't the same as simple disobedience or plotting to rebel. Cells.

Obviously not, and the scanners in that room can pick up on micro-expressions and the slightest anomalies, as was shown when he got tested the second time. Try to keep up, interlinked.

>watched it for the second time today on my own in a near empty screen (it was the first showing this morning)
>watched it for the first time with my friend
>just got back home
>get a text message from my other friend
>”want to go and see the new blade runner?”

Third time boys. I’ve never seen the same film 3 times at the cinema before. KINO

similar situation here, saw it with my dad first, my best friend second and I'm gonna go for a third time with the rest of my friends, it's just too good

lol this loser doesn't have a gf to see it with

Interlinked, but that's just plot device. Humans don't react to simple questions like the machines detected unless they're strung out or extremely agitated like when they were blasting that piercing drone in the first baseline, but even then replicants should innately be able to almost ignore things like that. Do you live in a cell with no human contact? Cells.

>tfw the second baseline test I was genuinely feeling off baseline and having a hard time mentally repeating the phrases because the entire journey k had been through that day was getting to me, sitting in the theater

KINO

I saw it with my GF and she said it was boring. Then today she told me "I can tell it's a good movie, but I didn't like it." What in the fuck did she mean by this?

Do they force you to remove cunny posts and eat hot pockets? Interlinked!

Cells, I don't think that's true. In fact I think advertisers and psychologists proved that humans react differently to upsetting words and imagery even when they're completely calm, interlinked.

she knows it has some deeper meaning, but she's too busy thinking about what her friends think about her latest instagram post to put any real thought into it.

i means she actually realizes that it's kino, but she doesn't understand it because she's a woman

That part where madam zoomed into his brain and saw the very essence of feelings being made.

Sneed organic farm feed
Formerly cells

Interlinked. Yes, I suppose that's true, but I don't think the effect is so pronounced that they'd be able to detect it simply by watching him repeat the words; the machines zooming into his brain were a better choice. It's sci-fi though, so I'll accept the dreadful handwaving. Dreadfully distinct.

She knows it's objectively good.
But objective and subjective are different.

WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO HOLD YOUR WAIFU’S HAND IN THE RAIN? INTERLINKED

This is a totally valid and reasonable opinion.

>tfw can't afford an emanator to bring my gf to watch kino with me

maybe next bonus day

"I admire the craftsmanship that went into this but the final product does not suit my tastes"

I'm not paying extra for those damaging feels.

why do i love gosling so much?

because interlinked

Good God I hope the mods ban you publicly.

>tfw no gf INTERLINKED

to weed out brainlets who don't understand the movie

>Americans embargoed THIS

rabbit-face genes

>tfw no qt gf with perfect lips ever

It was a film made for people that understand the yearning for an ai gf, she will never connect with this movie. Interlinked.

>we will never be INTERLINKED

YOUR WAIFU WILL NEVER BE REAL, HOW DOES THAT FEEL? CELL

That's what this place is. A breading ground for heroes.

Be more human than human.

I've only seen it twice. But probably will see it a few times more with other groups. Need to support good film.

That's more than reasonable.

T-That's not tru- wait shit cell, CELL.

If she hadn't told me she was bored by the movie except for the fight scenes I would agree, but it seems more like she told me that because she doesn't want me to think she's a total pleb idiot. It's more like "I didn't like it, but other people say it's really good so I guess I can tell it's supposed to be a good movie even though I hardly paid attention and had to have you explain it to me after."

that second baseline test hit me in a special way and almost killed me

>tfw no friend to see the movie with
The only one who could is a failed normie and would just have the normie reaction. He almost mocked me when I told him that I was going to see the same movie for the second time

>tfw you realize your memories aren't yours and you are nothing.

The fuck is wrong with you Luv cucks?

YOU’RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BASELINE

Disregard them, they're just masochists who want a sadism gf to stomp on them with stiletto heels and lick her boots instead of having pure waifu hologram sex superimposed on a whore that your waifu hired to try and get as close as possible to you.

Yeah see, this sounds much more appealing to me. I liked Joi.

>love kills joy
what did Villeneuve mean by this?

can't talk for the other anons but for me it's the hair. Bangs makes me hard as fuck. Also her paleness and that strong angry look.

I wouldn't mind getting bullied by her tbqh

At least she was real and probably can come up with a better name than Joe.

>need to support good film
It's a great film, but sadly you going to see it with your friends doesn't make that much of a difference. Just enjoy yourself and the movie. And yes I did vote in the election.

This

>real
But she was still a replicant?

False. She's arguably less human than a fucking AI and this pisses her off so much that she kills Joi when there was no need to.

Thanks anons, now i will live for others not for me, compassion and braveness will be my only friends sould i die trying to make good better than not trying :'(

*The goose really one of a kino

YOU’RE WASTING YOUR LIFE ON A CHINESE CARTOON IMAGEBOARD, HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL? INTERLINKED

Learning tips from /ourguy/ George

Have you ever had a gf? Cells
Do you feel like a girl will come and save you? Interlinked
Do you ever think about death? Interlinked

Cellularly indistinct.

c-cells interlinked..