What is going on Sup Forums?

Hey guys,

Been a lurker forever in this place, loved the Trump thread and the kek threads. Something really strange happened to me 10 minutes ago.

I was on my way back home from the bar, listening to vaporwave and letting my mind go freely. Thinking about the presence of the jews in the world, I think to myself "One day I will track the Rothschild family like a hunter tracks a prey and end their lives".

Just as I think of this, I look on the ground and I see a frog just standing there. It's really weird, as the closest marsh where frogs are normally is 20 minutes from there, but still, there it is, just standing in front of me, at midnight, just alone and interrupting my walk.

My drunken mind can only think of one thing: "Am I being a drunk thinker or is Kek sending me a message?"

Help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gzTnladnEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sjv-oVuOEeA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogs_in_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=197q4P2ud3U
youtube.com/watch?v=nm4Pn2zgUHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt#2._Frogs_.28.D7.A6.D6.B0.D6.BC.D7.A4.D6.B7.D7.A8.D6.B0.D7.93.D6.B5.D6.BC.D7.A2.D6.B7.29:_Ex._7:25.E2.80.938:15
cnn.com/2016/09/12/world/russia-red-river-siberia/
youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek wouldn't choose a FUCKING LEAF!

Alcohol is degeneracy user. Clean yourself up.

Why would Kek reveal himself to a FUCKING LEAF

Trips of Truth.

just kidding m8 i went to Canada earlier this year and it was awesome except for the dirty water trash people

Alright faggots I need to share a story with you that happened to my friend late 2014/early 2015

This absolutely happened and is absolutely true and I have no idea if it ties into this or not but it was fucking weird

>be late 2014
>my NEET friend Adam and I are on skype with my other pal
>other pal gets drunk and buys Adam a bus ticket to come stay with him in Louisianna where he lives to start fresh
>Adam goes down
>Adam is really into occultism/esoteric wizardry/NEET stuff
>Is meditating one day, in his mind calls out to "Moloch"
>after that, shit hit the fucking fan
>He starts calling me telling me he is getting weird phone calls
>anyone from random noise, to number patterns spoken by robotic voices, or people reading off GPS locations that are his
>says he is getting calls day and night from hundreds of different numbers
>says he's having fucked up dreams and can hardly sleep and is constantly paranoid
>kind of shrug it off as Adam has always been kind of weird
>he calls me in the middle of the night scared shitless
>saying he's getting phone calls every 15 minutes
>stay on the phone with him and he gets the call again and puts it on threeway
>Hear a strange buzzing intermittent pattern, then a voice
>This is a robotic woman's voice that goes on a long tangent something along the lines of

"You are receiving this message as it was received in our world. You are part of a simulation. The purpose of this simulation is to determine whether or not our world is a simulation. Our world has been contacted by forces that we have yet to understand, that have suggested we are being simulated. To test this, we are running thousands of simulations of humankind and injecting the information we have received into our simulation to test the result"

It went on like this for about 7 or 8 minutes in far more detail than I can remember. I was pretty shaken up by it.

cont...

>i stay on the phone with him tryign to make sense of it
>the call comes in like 5 more times
>tell him to turn his phone off and call me in the morning
>he calls me back the next day
>he's getting calls every 10 minutes with different random messages in different voices
>things would tell him what he was wearing while he was locked inside

lads, I don't know whats going on, but we are fucking with forces that are beyond our understanding, and I am scared

Kek wills it
Is your fate

I wouldn't be surprised at this point if I were you. Sup Forums unleashed Kek upon the world and he's been actively feeding off our energy. It's impossible to deny at this point, so don't freak out. You already know. Just take it for what it is. Pursue at your own risk, though. That's not going to be an easy goal to achieve.

That's not how it works.

>posts plan to kill elite on government-checked board

ok then

Praise his name, may the leaves be blown away to make room for maple flavored burgers

Frogs are everywhere, you don't need a marsh for a frog. All you need is water, somewhere. More frogs and a food source. Boom, frogs. kek wills it

"Why would he" is as good as "why would he not", don't you think?

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

I realize how stupid this sounds after reading it. I'm not a great story teller. I never have been, I can't write fear and mystery into something when I try to tell a story, but I swear this is what happened in the best way I can put it

Kill jews because Trump isn't rich enough. HE WANTS MORE!!! KEKKEK!

MAKE THE RICH WEALTHY AGAIN!!!

Sounds like the fucking chain mail of the universes.

So they stopped calling?
What number was it?

youtube.com/watch?v=7gzTnladnEk

The war is getting closer

I'd start working out and purging your mind and soul of fear of death if I was you

Fear is like candy for predators and poison for you

Do it faggot.

Time to call help

You will be remembered throughout history as the one who started the fire. The first disciple of Kek's (cbuh) chosen few to bring judgement upon the wicked in his name. Accept the calling, brother, and do your duty.

It was a different number every time it called him. I never got called. He did, but he was harassed day and night by different numbers. I can liken it only to something out of the "Mothman Prophecies"

It was fucking insane. It stopped eventually. It slowed down over time and then stopped after he moved back home.

Also, he was in Shreveport which is next to a huge military base. No idea if that has anything to do with it.

So the other universes or whatever communicate through T-Mobile?

Spooky
Just do it!

m8 I have no explanation. I know only what I heard and that something effected my friend in way that almost broke him as a human being. He was utterly shaken up and destroyed. Whatever it was knew how to get to him.

Local area codes? You might need to copy/paste this into an /x/ thread, get them to make more sense of it

Good RP senpai

get the fuck out with your moral crusade that ended a hundred years ago you fucking prune

Fuking hell I have been off by one all the day is kek playing with me?
Does kek hate spics?

Probably whoever he was getting away from knew he was soft and influential. Show him the true lord Kek to find salvation, 88888888 is coming soon...

Alright, let's think here. We have a lot of different men to vanquish. Should I strike at the head, the biggest threat, or should I strike at the lower ones before, the lowest actors? Would ending George Soros be a good start or would that be too dangerous, as it would send fear to the higher stages? Should it be on line of weight of sin or should I strike randomly in the frey? What would be the biggest targets?

It was a long time ago and not my phone. I have no idea. I got the impression it was from numbers all over the world

Not LARPing faggot. I only share this because I'm starting to believe in meme magic and the story is now shaking me up more than ever. If you wanna know how deep this shit really goes you should hop over to entirechan /fringe/ sometime

These are unclean spirits and they can be expelled in the name of Jesus Christ. You must command them to leave you in His authority.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjv-oVuOEeA

It would be so easy

those are some nice dubs

You must be new around here

>never see frogs in my yard
>closest water is a fucking drain from a cornfield half a mile away
>untill this year
>frogs, frogs everywhere everytime I go out in the yard somewhere frogs
>start building a giant bonfire on top of some old ashes
>a giant toad jumps out
>from a pile of fucking ashes

these are unnatural forces Sup Forums

Praise his word will come

You need to pray to KEK

Hey man its me Adam here. Ive crossed over to the dark side. I'm with them now praise moloch.

If only you knew what was really going on

HHWY@93e21333cvcvcvPM6

Soros would be perfect, but i would go for the son
I bet that dirty jew got everything planned even if he got murdered

>listening to vaporwave

there are no coincidences user.

Praise Kek, your dubs have no power here
88888888 soon

this is a pretty creative spin on the simulation theory, kudos to you, elaborate more on the phone call if you have any other juicy deets

Can a wikifag update this article to include pepe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogs_in_culture

Nah, alcohol IS degenerate, it will fuck your brain and dull your senses/ drain your energy

They used to pay Swedish workers with alcohol back in the day to keep them passive and working.

You could not be more wrong.

2 dubs in a row, woah

Analyze this. Most of the current big players are old. They (as living humans) will not be a threat in the years to come. That power will pass onto someone else. If you want to stop something forever, you cut it off where it's growing and wait for the rest to die.

Praise his name again.
Kek wills it!

PREP THE BULL.

Check em

Sorry I mis spoke

Off by one.

>unironically believing kek is real
you know we're just RPing right?

none of us kekposters actually believe that shit...
come on man

Off by two. Let I flow. Hillary dies tomorrow

A fucking leaf, threa-
tening murder in public
you must go to jail

Off by one. Trump wins

Off by two. Let I flow. Hillary died

Witnessed.

Hmm... so Soros junior would be a logical target to threaten, or should I strike at a bigger target to send fear? Should it be public or private with a symbol? Just like an assassin would drop a flower to mark his kill, should we leave a signature?

Off by two. Trump win

Kek (cbuh) is real.

hello 9gag

If I get arres-
ted for what I am thinking
this world needs to burn

true story:

>be me, about 4 months ago
>on my way to an appointment. arrive about 15 minutes early
>decide to walk the backalleys to explore and kill time
>ruminating over life, chaos and the elexion in general
>look down
>see little plastic green frog
>weird. pocket it and carry it around, Yeb! style

about 2 weeks later

>basically the same thing unfolds, except i found the frog in a goldfish pond and had to fish it out with my hand

pic related.

>

My leafy friend, by kek´s power I hope you do have the chance of performing such a glorius quest. I´ll be glad when the time comes to do same thing to the local overlords. I won´t spare any of them if given the chance. Kek´s will it.

user listen, this is very important. Are they watching us fap?

Fear not, and be faithful
Kek will show himself for those who remain true to him, it is an honor to witness him manifestating like that, whenever I see a frog I make sure to praise him accordingly
PRAISE KEK

you talk the talk, kid, but can you walk the talk?

PS youre a retard

You're not fooling anyone, infidel

A lily pad perhaps

Yes more Kek praise! Let his power surge!

Quebec is full of frogs though, don't jump to conclusions.

youtube.com/watch?v=197q4P2ud3U

I'm pretty sure that this has been said multiple times, but if there are anons who are unironically believing, worshiping, and feeding energy to _____ (Kek in this sense) that there are real entities and energies that are drawn to it and can manifest to cause real things to happen to you or others.

t. Occult studier, not roleplayer.

I remember another user who showed us the same frogs, are you him by chance?

yep. it was weird as fuck m8, i dont know what to make of it

cia pls go

>the chosen one is a fucking leaf

tfw you will never be given a message by kek because you're
>A FUCKING LEAF

Kek reaches out to all.

Obvious bait

That's fuckin freaky man. I'd tell you to take it on over to /x/ if it wasn't such a neat story.

well memed friend

well memed

youtube.com/watch?v=nm4Pn2zgUHo

Jew much?

THE happening has begun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt#2._Frogs_.28.D7.A6.D6.B0.D6.BC.D7.A4.D6.B7.D7.A8.D6.B0.D7.93.D6.B5.D6.BC.D7.A2.D6.B7.29:_Ex._7:25.E2.80.938:15

cnn.com/2016/09/12/world/russia-red-river-siberia/

>I was on my way back home from the bar, listening to vaporwave

You Canadians never cease to piss me off.

It is obviously a signal from our lord
Two frogs must mean you will find a qt frog girl for you, do you have a gf? Be faithful and Kek shall soon unfold his plans for you, we are all part of his master plan, also, nice triple dubs

Don't despair - the power of kek reaches the foulest of places

Underrated

DOUBLE DUBS WTF

Watch this... it's a legit forum, not tinffoil or illuminati infowars BS.

Basically, quantum computing is linking many paralell timelines and there is confusion due to crossover of mental dimensional frameworks (which happens due to our identification with our independent physical bodies)

Normally our near 100% ego-based identiication with our body as "I" is enough to keep us "grounded" in "our" reality... but things like Cern and D-Wave CPUs are bridging the gaps and letting other ghosts hop timelines running parallel to ours.

Sounds crazy, but it's what's going on.
Normally only adepts and yogis/monks were able to cross timelines (amongst other vectors of "travel") due to various methods of mental training to decentralize their egoic "homing signal" to their body (astral projection, etc etc)

Now... it's starting to happen at random.

Relax... observe it and stay aware. it won't hurt you unless you panic and freak the fuck out clinging to your body as (You).

If it all comes down... you can't stop it. Panicking and clinging is the worst thing one could do.

it is this very topic that Plato reported Socrates, before his suicide by hemlock, touched upon by saying:

>many mistake philosophy as the study of how to LIVE RIGHT... but it is more so the study of how to DIE RIGHT

enjoy the ride... exciting times!

Pax tecum

forgot the video link...

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
LET'S FLOOD YOUTUBE WITH THE HYMN OF OUR OVERLORD
HERE'S MY VERSION, WHERE IS YOURS?