Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AjgXC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only newfags from /r/the Donald do this dumb kekshit

Btw Kek is a cuck

BEGONE HERATIC

>That image
Only two can possess 7's. Witness me, for I hold one piece of the double 7's

THIS IS A NICE WEBSITE, BUT WHAT ABOUT ISIS ANGERING KEK BY ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY HIM. THAT IS IMPORTANT.

Now just imagine if you had got dubs, you'd have ten replies from virgin autists creampying over the fact

You kekfags are the newfags

End Hillary's hate!

> “KEK” (used as an expression of delight, particular in response to Trump’s “trolling” of the establishment, as well as in reaction to unlikely GETs in general)

Pretty good, but where's the 77777777 get screenshot?

and it went
lol->lel->kek

Those who insult Kek will be punished in due time. Chaos moves at it own pace, and surely, you all we be punished for your blasphemies.

> Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light.

don't forget
archive.is/AjgXC

Kill yourself. Especially if I get doubles.

Also OP, stop giving information to newfags. They need to figure it out themselves. It's part of the fun.

Newfags need to lurk, not read tutorials.

>WWW.PEPETHEFROG.FAITH
If we actually pretend this is a real religion can we get the media to call Hillary a bigot for attacking it?

Those digits. I just can't even.

You can't correct the Kek.

that right there was like the biggest single baptism ever in the history of the religion, it should be on the site

>The precise origins of Pepe the Frog are, like all imageboards memes, obscure and unimportant.

Dipshit wants to educate people about Pepe but doesn't even knows where he comes from. You can't make this shit up.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure we've been going on about this stuff for 2 years now on Sup Forums

Take your counter signal memes and consensus splitting elsewhere, hill shill.

>2 years
>old

Lmao

Not even 2 years, this is complete newcancer.

Check my digits you fucking niggers

Try 6 months, 2 years ago was pre Sup Forums harbor Sup Forums and things were drastically different here