ITT: characters that ruin a potentially good show

ITT: characters that ruin a potentially good show

He made the show 1000% better.
Him and Aaarrrrgh have the best bromance.

Nah, Toby's a bro.

He's fucking shit tier, he only hangs out with the main character because there's magical shit there + no-one else would give him the time of day because hes a piece of shit. Plus he spouts unfunny/outdated catchphrases every 10 seconds.

what?hes better than the rest of the human heroic characters.Sure its awful when they go for an bad fat joke but hes useful and can be funny.
anyway for your topic heres my pic.

Dude, he was a total bro through and through.

>Star
>Not pony head

One job....

>he only hangs out with the main character because there's magical shit there + no-one else would give him the time of day because hes a piece of shit
Lemme guess you hate Connie too?
Why don't you put your fists where your mouth is?

honestly i forgot about her
yeah she was awful

Not him but Connie is a shit character for other reasons

The guys is like if Connie had Gem powers and Steven was just there

Aaarrrgh will come back right? I miss him.
I didn't think I'd care this much about this show's characters as much as I did.

what show?

Trollhunter on netflix

Toby is Guillermo's younger self. He said so on Twitter.

But user, he's my husbando

>That face you make when nobody likes your self insert OC

Will death stranding have trolls in it?

Are you that guy that will put any cartoon chub guy on his harem chart.

I have some standards but I have some chubby guys on them ;)

Connie is a shit character though.

>first human in history to interact with gems and learn about their culture

It seems like there is no way to bring back dead trolls. I mean, surely if there was a way, they would have brought back various trollhunters or wouldn't fear death so absolutely. Teacherman was willing to betray everything and everyone in the world to not get killed and so was enriquetroll.

Connie is any annoying character, she's boring and really doesn't contribute much to the plot besides being Stevens friend. I also don't like how she's being a protector for Steven and it makes no sense at all that anyone would allow her to become one, even her over protective parents.

Bara is leagues different from chubby.

You think he came up with the fat jokes himself?

I thought all three of the main characters were supposed to be Del Toro

Connie's only good for one thing

Adult ConnieXStephen R34

Buddy?

She doesn't ruin the show, you just aren't the target audiance.

Her accomplishments say nothing of her being shit character or not.
Also Steven's dad porks one. Idiot.

What goddamn shpw is this, i have temporarily lost connection to the fucking Sup Forums hive mind so I actually don't know automatically what obscure property with no description you people are talking about! Can you believe it?

>I do not know what Google image search is

Seriously, he's the only reason I don't watch the show anymore.

He had to hold back a bit because in the book Tobias is shortened to Tub instead of Tobe

I remember when people thought season 1 steven was bad, at least he sounded like a normal fucking kid then.
The other characters are fine if a bit reptitive this season by comparison, neo steven is on another fucking high-pitched child gandhi level.

It's slightly lazier to not just type the damn show name.

He's also the biggest hypocrite. What, with condeming people to fates worse than death while complaining about other people killing or doing similar shit. Steven is a self righteous piece of shit.

Me too. He went from useless to mary sue.
Don't forget about how he can be friends with everybody but fuck Kevin he flirts with girls.

>but fuck Kevin he flirts with girls.

Kevin flirted with HIS girl

I think that's the point

Am I the only person who notices he looks like Rebecca Sugar? He wouldn't be the first self insert to be a Mary Sue

It's make to look like his brother, but Rebecca is infamous for looking like a gay jewish boy.

Where is stated that connies is steven's girl?
In before
>fusion

>He looks like his brother
Is his brother retarded?

I think he has referred to her as "his Connie" in Nightmare Hospital.

>engrossing the sexual achievements of a character equals to them being good
guess you really can't blame a virgin.

yes and he has a cut penis too.

This little "Disney thinks my species is some sort of Sonic The Hedgehog/monkey hybrid" asshole right here.

briefly.

Greg also knows nothing about gem culture.

Connie learns about gems, gets trained by gems, fuses with gems, goes adventures on with the gems, is accepted by the gems. And is the only human ever to do those all of those things.

Every time an annoying character matures people cry Mary Sue...

It's becuase she is a fucking tumblrina isn't it?

How is she not? You've seen the show right?

I never got why "He doesn't like Kevin, that makes his character inconsistent/bad" was a thing. It's not like it's unintentional, it was blatantly pointed out and the reasons for it should be pretty obvious.

What's wrong with that? Pearl obviously sees a lot of herself in Connie and the other gems don't want to scare away Steven's few human friends.

She's only accepted by the gems by proxy anyway cause Steven wants to fug. If Steven didn't like her anymore, she wouldn't train or go on anymore adventures with them. She's not special, she just caught Steven's eye and connects with Pearl.

You would be right if it wans't because every character development is thrown away after a few episodes.
>Greg also knows nothing about gem culture.
He knows how to fuck a gem. That's up for something.

At least Toby was Jim's friend before he became the chosen one.

Connie wouldn't have even bothered with Steven if he wasn't magic.

>Kevin
>From all people
>The straight man

>Pearl obviously sees a lot of herself in Connie
That's doesn't make her a better character user.

kek, you're right about that. But Connie is different, like in Sworn by the Sword, where Pearl wants to model Connie into herself and Connie rejects.
I don't get the hate for Connie, I think they're qt pies and it makes sense for the only half human/half gem hybrid to start deep human/gem relations. Don't you think so?

Yeah you are right about that.
I mean, I don't hate the show and it could be way better but Sugar and his retarded self insert are what makes su unwatchable for me.

Just kill him and also kill pearl and then you can have a better show.

Jack Black

You are probably right, but I still love Jack Black and will watch anything he stars in.

>Faaaaart