Has this meme gone too far?

Has this meme gone too far?

I don't get it. How is a border wall illegal?

since when did border walls become illegal?

Why don't we push it further?
This whole McDonald's thing showed everyone how shitty and dumb the fanbase actually is.

I'm not a fan of Rick and Morty, but I've seen enough episodes to get the joke that Rick would only send out a few packets of sauce to each restaurant, a joke that a good 95% of the "intellectual" fanbase didn't get.

No human is illegal so any structure built to keep people out from any particular place is a crime against humanity.

>border wall
>illegal

this is where we are in western society.

>illegal
what the fuck??

Please explain

when they break the law, retards.

so I can come in to your daughters bedroom at night? thanks.

Is it a black wall?

rapists and murderers are illegal, prisons are built to keep these people out of the rest of the world

> mexico will pay for the wall!

lol

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Pretty sure that border wall is legal.

>wall

We keep showing how shitty the fanbase is which turns people off from the show, reducing its potential to grow and even having people stop watching it. R&M fanatics are cut from a similar cloth to bronies, and making fun of bronies and showing how cringe-inducing they were is what helped kill off the MLP show. R&M doesn't have a secondary fanbase (like MLP had little girls) to fall back on so it would probably go out of style even faster.

Rick is an asshole who would think that sending a dozen packets of a highly "demanded" sauce to each restaurant would be good enough. Keep in mind that this is coming from a guy who has only seen around 5 episodes of it.

Guys, how do I make the Smartest Show on TV?

>illegal
Only if the government went about building it improperly and whoever authorized it didn't have authorization. There's nothing illegal about a border wall.

come up with the dumbest shit possible and masquerade it in a way that makes people think it's smart

rick and morty but add in bazapple man

jesus christ, the middle east needs to be glassed.

Anyone recall that Futurama episode where Star Trek fags turned the series into a legit religion?

>grandtheftauto6.webm

You mean the Star Trek Wars or the Star Wars Trek?

>that poor Comanche
>that poor Centurion

God damn, why do the sandniggers have to go ruining all that classic retro obscure high-performance 60's iron like that?