How many people genuinely believe 9/11 was an inside job? Is it some kind of meme or joke?

How many people genuinely believe 9/11 was an inside job? Is it some kind of meme or joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_One_World_Trade_Center
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
trueactivist.com/its-official-european-scientific-journal-concludes-911-was-a-controlled-demolition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain WTC 7, OP?

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

just fucking put one iota of effort into researching it yourself and then come up with what you think happened yourseld

the collapse of the towers caused immense frictional heat in the area. Once the offices were blazing in WTC 7 it was just a matter of time 'til the steel weakened

>MUH EXPLOSIONS
>MUH MISSILES
>BUILDING 7 ???

Isn't it easier to just say the intelligence agencies KNEW of an attack but ALLOWED it to happen?

I'm open to all ideas but I think it was most likely controlled demolition and even more likely the people that run this country were in on it.

No one has explained why WTC 7 was controlled demolitioned so it was an inside job.

>quarterly reminder that there is still no proof of Adam Lanza being at sandy hook or of any gunman

jesus christ you're retarded
it was hit by falling debris
most popular conspiracyfag pic shows the undamaged side

Post automatically ignored because of trip fag

Debris hit the back of it also caught fire

this is more plausible, and while I don't believe our government is THAT fucked up I can see why some believe it

Can you explain how one of the hijackers' passport traveled out of his pocket, through the plane \ fireball, through the building and landed neatly below waiting to identify the hijacker?

>replies to post
>"post ignored"

>ignored
>replying

I've seen stranger.

Inside job is actually plausible, at least conspiracy, gross negligence is practically confirmed

However, serious inquiries are smeared by crack pot theories like controlled demolition, no hijackers, and even no planes

It seems like truthers are for more interested in how the buildings were destroyed than trying to prove who they think did it

Most of the "official" story is true, but certain aspects are glaringly suspect, like the dancing Israelis

I see it as another situation similar to Pearl Harbor
>The Government gained knowledge of a potential attack, they wrote it off as unlikely/impossible
>More intelligence confirms there WILL be an attack but they cannot pinpoint the date or location
>The attack happens and the Government tries to sweep under the rug how oblivious they were
So basically it's not a conspiracy theory or inside job, just hindsight being a bitch.

how did tens of thousands of employees in the towers not notice people planting demolition charges?

>How many people genuinely believe 9/11 was an inside job? Is it some kind of meme or joke?
I don't believe it was an inside job.
I believe the sandnigger mudslime terrorists did it.

However, I believe Israel found out about the attack and did not tell the JewSA because of the support Israel would gain due to Amurrica going apeshit on the terrorists. That explains why several Mossad agents were arrested for dancing when they saw the towers struck.

Let me put it this way. I don't firmly believe it was an inside job, but I also don't firmly believe the mainstream narrative. There are too many holes in the story, there are too many weirdly convenient pieces of evidences. Also, the fact that it is considered highly taboo to question this narrative in itself makes me INCREDIBLY suspicious.

No you haven't.

Jet fuel can't melt passports.

Do people believe vaginas are appealing?

... but they did. Condaleza Rice was informed 4 months ahead of the plan on the WTC attack and nobody in government took it seriously

haha you only got trips because your comment was so dumb

Likely that the people planting the demolition charges were dressed as maintenance workers.

Ahem

Correct answer.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain this
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html

More like, did the dozens of people required to pull off this false flag not give a shit about killing 3000 people? If people are that ice cold, what is the point of unveiling a conspiracy?

Heat that melts steal beams, with a source outside. By the amount of heat to travel that distance and penetrate the buildings walls, people would have been vaporised on the streets.

Explain Lucky Larry. There's no way that Jew didn't know what was going on.

Yes I have.

Say that again on my board and I'll fucking rape you.

>no steel tower has ever collapsed becuase of heat
>except three times
>on the same day

After the 1993 bombing, there was enhanced security. More cameras, explosive sniffing dogs, etc.
Any one placing explosives would have been filmed and the devices found by the dogs or by obviously patched spots.

Literally "Elevator maintenance" that was going on sporadically for months prior.
Read up on the events surrounding it and you might be able to find "x" in this equation: 2+x=4

Buildings had unoccupied floors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_One_World_Trade_Center

Do you delusional fuckheads actually believe this?

The thing with 9/11 is there are so many individual parts of a conspiracy to choose from that you just go in circles all day. Every single theory has been BTFO many times but you can just side step that theory and focus on something else

>What about WTC7? Smoking gun!
Well WTC 7 was a uniquely designed building unlike any other in the world supported by a few load bearing trusses which held up the building. The building was hit with tons of debris and had raging fires fed by the loads of fuel drums stored in the building as WTC 7 was the mayors emergency bunker too. Having burned all day the trusses gave way and the building collapsed
>But what about thermite in WTC 1 and 2! Controlled demolition!
No evidence of thermite was found nor evidence of explosives. The collapse started at the point of the plane impact not bottom up as in CD.
>but freefall speed!
Footage and audio from the BASE of the towers shoes the tower falling longer than the 9 seconds cited for freefall speed.
>But the pentagon! It was a missile!
Must have been some crazy missile to take out dozens of light piles en rout to the pentagon, and managed to leave plane debris, as well as being seen by many people to be a plane.
>But what about WTC 7? SMOKING GUN! FUCK OFF SHEEP

rinse and repeat

The only plausible "conspiracy" is that the government let it happen and knew it was going to happen. But they didnt pull it off themselves

ahhhh its frog H has been warning about!!!

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

It's times like this I wish Sup Forums had spoilers so I could set up a "the plane is coming from inside the building" joke

Structural damage. There was structural damage done to buildings blocks away from the WTC from when they collapsed. So WTC 7, which is right next to the other towers took a massive amount of damage

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS EVERYONE

Nope, you haven't, otherwise you would have said exactly what you saw and made a coherent argument. Your patriotic tears are not arguments.

They were the only steel framed buildings in human history to fall in due to fire. Also WTC7 wasn't hit by anything, was on the next block, and managed to fall in on its own footprint by itself. There's even photos of newscasts with live reporters saying it had fallen down when it was still visible in the background of their shot because they fucked up the timing of their fake reports.

When else have aircraft of that type crashed into buildings of that style of construction.
The people who think a building is a just a building, a plane is just a plane, or a fire is just a fire, have no clue what they are talking about.

This. You'd need scores of people to pull it off, and you'd have to trust that *not one* of them would chicken out, squeal, etc.

Doesn't seem likely.

It was an outside job, the government flew planes in from the outside.

kek

Jews did it. Americans are too brainwashed by the zionist cuck media though to see past the bullshit lies. My

The Pentagon attack doesn't seem real.

Like they knew the WTC attack was going to happen and let it, but took advantage of it with thier own records-erasing missile.

What really defies physics is how the towers dropped in free fall speed. Buildings that aren't professionally demolished don't do that. Even if the top was heavy, it would have incurred structural resistance on the way down slowing down the collapse.

Interesting evidence from that day:

No evidence of a plane at pentagon
WTC 7
Passport found on street
All airforce fighter jets being distracted by a training mission

None of that really matters to me though. What convinces me it was inside job is the behind the scenes stuff:

2.3 trillion dollars reported missing the previous day, plane happen to hit the part of pentagon that was conducting the investigation.
Owner of WTC buildings taking out a new insurance policy weeks before the event.
Powerful people who conveniently didn't show up to work that day.
Our response to invade Afghanistan and restart their opium production which had stopped.

Follow the money and find the motive, that is a better way to arrive at the truth.

because no one bats an eye at maintenance/construction workers and no would even ask what they're doing. It's the perfect disguise since office workers have no situational awareness and are just waiting for the day to end

>Also WTC7 wasn't hit by anything
It was hit by tons of debris from the twin towers

>and managed to fall in on its own footprint by itself
Gee its almost like buildings are desided to fall down and not topple over sideways taking out a whole city block in the process

>There's even photos of newscasts with live reporters saying it had fallen down when it was still visible in the background of their shot because they fucked up the timing of their fake reports.
Fire crews had told everyone to pull out of the area and had stopped bothering to fight the fire as it was pointless. They knew the building was coming down. The media took this as the building had already come down

inside job

to a degree it was an incide jobs
Saudis are technically close allies of the US elites

7/11 was a part time job however

Thanks for correcting the record

or FDR knew and let it happen because he wanted the public to support of going into war

yes very similar indeed

> How many people genuinely believe 9/11 was an inside job? Is it some kind of meme or joke?

9/11 was Mossad

You know what else requires scores of people to carry out? Every single top secret project in existence, yet very few are ever leaked. The Manhattan project had over a hundred thousand people in on it. Something like 9/11 could be done with a small group of people, especially if (((the owner))) was in on it.

They didn't fall at freefall speed. This is a meme usually illustrated with footage that has the base of the buildings obscured.

Watch video and audio from the base of the towers. They both take well over freefall speed.

>buildings are designed to fall down in specific ways

a jew is also just a jew right?

FDR wanted war with the Germans. He didn't get that from Pearl Harbor and even asked if there were any German planes observed (Which there obviously wasn't).
War between the US and Germany didn't come until days later when Hitler declared war on the US.

DANCING ISRAELIS

This happens strangely. When the US drone strike (hellfire missile) the Taliban leader his document wasn't burned.

WTC7 was a controlled demolition retard. A decision was made to level it before it collapsed on its own and caused more damage

All I can say is that the amount of kinetic energy the planes dumped into the buildings, at hundreds of miles per hour, must have been insane. WTC 7, I got no fucking clue. But the other two, I think came down from a combination of the structural damage done by the impact, and then flames being applied to the damaged areas liberally.

Well austria you convinced me. I guess it was an inside job all along then.

Don't ask questions. Just say "I've seen stranger things" like a good goy.

It's already been established that jews were behind it.

I thought the establishment is always full of lies?

If it's been established, doesn't that make it a lie?

There is a video clip of a bunch of jews on a talk show saying they were sent there to film it. the dancing israelis. they had prior knowledge of it they admit it

Anybody who believes the Lucky Larry meme is a drooling moron.

Test me dumbfucks

>The thing with 9/11 is there are so many individual parts of a conspiracy to choose from that you just go in circles all day. Every single theory has been BTFO many times but you can just side step that theory and focus on something else

This is why I just don't even entertain conspiracy theories any more. They are bottomless.

All you need to form a conspiracy theory is to fail to understand one single thing that doesn't line up with your expectations. With any complex incident, there is an endless supply of things a layman does not understand or they just can't know because they aren't a witness. Their perception of events doesn't even need to make sense, they'll just dismiss it as not having all the answers, the discrepancy alone is enough.

Talking about religion is far easier. There's a finite number of things to address.

european commission just confirmed it was a controlled demo. jig is up shills. trueactivist.com/its-official-european-scientific-journal-concludes-911-was-a-controlled-demolition/

Another one that "really makes you think" is all the insider trading going on.
There were shitloads of put-options on Boeing stock every day leading up to 9/11.
Somebody knew.

This isn't that uncommon. Explosions have massive amounts of kinetic energy that will expel objects quite some distance away. The fire that started later would therefore not affect the items that were cleared of the core impact site.

Think of how far moisture travels when you sneeze. Now imagine that on a much, much higher magnitude.

t. ex-targeteer

Not all that surprising with an AGM-114.

In all honesty, the towers fell because one or two floors failed.
The impact damage from the plane, the fireproofing being blown away and leaving the floor trusses unprotected.
The trusses heated up, expanded and sagged, and eventually fell onto the floor below which started a chain reaction. In both cases the insides of the buildings collapsed first which is why you see puffs of smoke and debris lower down than the collapsing exterior.
It's terrifying to imagine what that looked and felt like, but it's really the only way those buildings were ever going to collapse. In that design there was no possibility of a partial collapse. Some may argue that that was a poor design choice, but I say the buildings held up well enough since a majority of people inside were able to escape. It was possible that the impact from the planes could have collapsed them immediately.

It's time to familiarize yourself with Newton's laws of motion and the construction of the WTC. It was literally designed to withstand multiple simultaneous plane impacts and still stand due to the massive steel columns that would shred any airplane that would be stupid enough to crash into them.

ok, just a convenient coincidence

There is nothing more wearisome than trying to explain to someone that their conspiracy theory isn't actually based on facts. "Yes, al qaeda really did 9/11." "Yes, we really landed on the moon." "No, the Holocaust is not a giant lie with fabricated evidence." "No, black people never ruled Ancient Egypt."

Cool arguments. I can tell you're a real thinker, leaf.

If you thought that the first years then sure you might have appeared crazy. Now-a-days with so many leaked info on the world, You're part of the world-wide redpilling movement of 2016. We welcome all.

yes goys (((pure coincidence)))

>SHART

Why do people spout jet fuel don't melt steam beams when it would only need to weaken it for the building to collapse? Not turn it into a complete liquid.

you havent

b8?

>Nubian people have a long history dating back to dynastic Egypt, and Nubians even founded a dynasty that ruled upper and lower Egypt during the 8th century BCE.

>Something like 9/11 could be done with a small group of people, especially if (((the owner))) was in on it.

Well no shit, even the (((correct record))) purports it was a small group of hijackers.

It's when the plan gets larger and needlessly complex that you need a lot of people. And then you have to compare that to actual false flag attacks to factor in the human conscience. Even knowing what atomic bombs would be used for, the manhattan project isn't morally objectionable because it saved for lives than invasion.

Anyone believing the conspiracies is playing into the hands of saudi arabia

>Nubians
>black

Because most of the conspiracy theories are poorly thought out, rely on misinformation and half truths as well as outright lies in order to try and raise an interesting point.

Because they don't understand how structures or fires work.
They would look at you like you were crazy if you told them the thing that likely brought down the WTC was [spoiler]paper and furniture[/spoilersdon'tworkhere]

no, not me. its an example of madness of crowds, like consevatism. but otoh it is a fact allen dulles assasinated jfk.