Massive

>massive
>intelligent
Were the Greeks the master race? How did they achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathinone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they believe in this

we wuz huge n shieet.

Well we achieved what we achieved because we didn't have any wars for a large amount of time and also we had a good climate.

>spend hundreds, potentially thousands upon thousands of hours and lavish amounts of resources labouring away at this perfect representation of heroism
>he who purchased your work paints it in gaudy colours ruining the entirety of your work simply to display how much richer he is than everyone else

TINY

EGYPTIAN

well it was also because Greeks loved bright colors

Calisthenics, look up Paul Wade. They knew you had to train both body and mind. There were no "big and dumb" athletes neither were there any weak peevish nerds in Ancient Greek society.

fuck

OP is going to make me dump my Greco-Roman art folder

Are people really painting greek sculptures

Dooo iiit. Them colored statues. Noice

They imported and heavily use Khat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathinone

Christians covered this up because it's basically the cheatcode for success outside of Apefrica.

Thats how the used to be, young padwan

What do you mean? How would a sculpture lose all it's color like

Greeks painted their statues. Everything is left are blank clones of the originals.

>Christians
Fedora, please. The colors faded over time, they only chiseled off the dinguses bc it was the right thing to do

nah I have to go to sleep

Dey dicks wuz out

Its umm made of stone. Make something of stone + other stuff and check back in 2500 years: voila, just stone. You had to make me bust out the science, dont make me do it again. Lrn2googl

>how would paint wear away over the centuries

Gee I dunno.

Christ these are the people who browse Sup Forums nowadays.

Ok. But ill be back in the morning

I'm sorry, I was just really curious because there are ancient pots and shit that still have colors on them, I just want to learn

Disgusting; the paint ruins the entire sculpture. They shouldn't have painted it at all.

My guess would be the pots were probably indoors alot of the time while the statues were outside, therefor more susceptible to weather damage

If it is based off Ancient Greek art then that is false.

Ancient Greek art style tend to be idealism not realism.

>How did they achieved that
European Mediterraneans are the Master Race

>no wars for a long time
>Greek city states continually killing each other, invaded by Persians, conquered by Macedonians, Seleucids, Romans, then Turks

ok

The Greeks weren't massive, they were actually very short, even compared to most other nations in the ancient world.

The Greeks portrayed the human form in idealized forms. Heracles, for example, was portrayed with an extremely large and muscular physique that would have been impossible for the vast majority of men back in those days, since they were very small compared to now. Even today, many men would be unable to achieve such a form, due to natural body build or size.

This is in contrast to the later Roman sculpting/art tradition, which focused on realism over idealism.

Greeeks were a bunch of merchants.
They didn't know well how to agriculture. Traditional gayreek agriculture uses the scratch plow and doesn't even use crop rotation.
They had to compensate by becoming craftsmen, intellectuals and sailors/navigators. Exporting massively manufacturing goods and culture.
Also they were near a good trade route.
And that's about it, they were and still obnoxious mediterranean nigger jews

Dude...
I'm not talking about the phalluses.
I meant the Greeks as a whole.

Leave it to a religiontard to have dicks on the brain.