Church of Kek posted by normies on my fucking fb

pepethefrog.faith/

THIS IS BEING SHARED BY NORMIED ON FB AND TWITTER RIGHT NOW? WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?

THEY ARE GONNA KNOW AND START DOING IT TO MOLOCH AND THERE ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE NORMIES THAN US, WE ARE TOTALLY FUCKED, NOW THE MEDIA IS GOING TO PICK THIS UP.

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO NOW?

>oy vey shut it down!!!

>Made Kek is mainstream.

At this point, Moloch would seem like a tired spinoff meme, so Pepe becoming a meme and dying down is like a safeguard from normies finding Moloch cool.

Normies love Pepe though, meaning they will just give Kek strength. This is precisely why Hillary ran a smear campaign on Pepe. She fears Kek's power.

Shadilay.

bs, you're just promoting yourself

Post screenshots please

We make our burnt offerings of tendies before our shrines and pray for happenings.

Oh god, this is the worst feeling. It's like that feeling you get when somebody you know finds out about this really autistic hobby or interest of yours, after which, they never quite look at you the same afterwards.

OK

Yeah except this time they're going to co-op our autistic hobby.

I thought we were just roleplaying

its 50/50 at best

Dat get doe.

indeed. point of thread is proven.

>final pic

notice our digits match.

Nice to meet you soul brother.
I will in the land of franklin look for the slang for a dollar bill come the happening. You will find me on a 47 acre farm.

yay im in the screenshot

SAMEFAG FUCK OFF

Cease this activity now or I will literally unironically murder you

bump for other thread

Funny how when something goes mainstream it's always inaccurate and twisted in a way to fit a narrative, and when you were there to witness it only then do you see how the official story is hardly ever accurate. This always happens and ww2 was no exception.

I meant the Goybook posts

RELOAD THE MEMES NIGGERS, WAR IS COMING